Raver's online
 Total online 384
 Radio listeners 249+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

  Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Moved: NuFoundation vs Michael Mansion - Waiting
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
redwingz
Advanced Member



United Kingdom
2,465 posts
Joined: Jan, 2005
redwingz has attended 3 events
Posted - 2009/11/02 :  22:11:27  Show profile Send a private message  Visit redwingz's homepage
Perhaps two of the most under-rated guys in the scene have teamed up to produce, imo, an amazing track....these guys both deserve more recognition than they get and this is proof:

http://www.myspace.com/nufoundation

NuFoundation told me about this track last week and I cant stop listening to it!!!!

I know they are both members of this site so well done fellas, its a goodie!


__________________________________
Audioshift

http://www.trackitdown.net/recordlabel/111477/nsr-records.html

http://www.nsrrecords.co.uk

http://www.imodownload.com/NSR-Records

http://www.junodownload.com/labels/NSR


Alert moderator
JustIncredible
Advanced Member



United Kingdom
593 posts
Joined: Feb, 2008
JustIncredible has attended 2 events
Posted - 2009/11/02 :  22:35:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JustIncredible's homepage
I don't think Michael Mansion has ever released a bad track.

Also is that track released yet? It sounds amazing.




Alert moderator Go to top of page
Meathead
Advanced Member



United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Joined: Sep, 2006
Posted - 2009/11/03 :  00:02:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage
Has Michael Mansion ever released a solo track? Every track you see is either a collaboration or a Mansion tune remixed. Is he just a song writer like Nick Arnold? Guy makes good tunes either way, i do actually love his lyrics, they're slightly cheesey but so different from the usuall and like he actually put some emotion and thought in them. NuFoundation is a brilliant producer too, definitely deserve more credit the pair of them.


__________________________________
"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin


Alert moderator Go to top of page
Trimms
Senior Member



United States
494 posts
Joined: Aug, 2008
Trimms has attended 3 events
Posted - 2009/11/03 :  00:36:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Trimms's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:
Has Michael Mansion ever released a solo track? Every track you see is either a collaboration or a Mansion tune remixed. Is he just a song writer like Nick Arnold? Guy makes good tunes either way, i do actually love his lyrics, they're slightly cheesey but so different from the usuall and like he actually put some emotion and thought in them. NuFoundation is a brilliant producer too, definitely deserve more credit the pair of them.




I agree, Mansion's lyrics are more like real songs rather than 'drop yo ass 2 da floor rock ya body hardcore'.



__________________________________
www.myspace.com/djtrimms


Alert moderator Go to top of page
Quicksilver
Advanced Member



Sweden
2,343 posts
Joined: Jul, 2007
Posted - 2009/11/03 :  00:45:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Quicksilver's homepage
Yeah, Mansion's lyrics have always caught me too... Especially Let Me In - pure brilliant lyrics there and I listen to a lot of deep music, and Let Me In is as good as some of the best lyrics I know.

Good track, that collaboration!


__________________________________
a.k.a. Phaaze

My SOUNDCLOUD


Alert moderator Go to top of page
CrushOnHardcore
Average Member



Netherlands
228 posts
Joined: Nov, 2005
Posted - 2009/11/03 :  10:04:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CrushOnHardcore's homepage
I'm impressed.



Alert moderator Go to top of page
Jimouk
Banned



United Kingdom
317 posts
Joined: Apr, 2008
Jimouk has attended 1 event
Posted - 2009/11/03 :  10:09:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jimouk's homepage
Nice track



Alert moderator Go to top of page
ChrisDale
Senior Member



United Kingdom
420 posts
Joined: Jan, 2009
Posted - 2009/11/03 :  12:22:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ChrisDale's homepage
very good track



Alert moderator Go to top of page
Dogsy
Average Member



United Kingdom
212 posts
Joined: Oct, 2008
Dogsy has attended 4 events
Posted - 2009/11/03 :  13:51:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dogsy's homepage
Will have to check it out when I get home.Loving Nu Foundations stuff at the mo and Michael Mansion does do some great vocal tracks. I only realised recently that 'last forever' that Deejaybee remixed (I think) is a Michael Mansion tune!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
redwingz
Advanced Member



United Kingdom
2,465 posts
Joined: Jan, 2005
redwingz has attended 3 events
Posted - 2009/11/03 :  13:57:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit redwingz's homepage
As far as I know its getting a vinyl release so watch this space....

Most of Michael Mansions tracks that appear on compilations etc do seem to be remixes by a member of the HU crew.....

Lift Me Up which was remixed by NF for HU3, is on youtube.....as is the original Michael Mansion version.

I agree that the Michael Mansion lyrics tend to be deep and while a little cheesy, they are a different type of cheddar to what you normally get, they seem more heartfelt.

Either way, Im so glad these guys collaborated on this cause its pretty damn great


__________________________________
Audioshift

http://www.trackitdown.net/recordlabel/111477/nsr-records.html

http://www.nsrrecords.co.uk

http://www.imodownload.com/NSR-Records

http://www.junodownload.com/labels/NSR


Alert moderator Go to top of page
warped_candykid
Advanced Member



United States
3,245 posts
Joined: Jan, 2004
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2009/11/03 :  14:17:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage
Apparently, he has a label on imodownload

http://www.imodownload.com/Fallen-Island-




Alert moderator Go to top of page
Dain-Ja
Advanced Member



Canada
1,974 posts
Joined: Oct, 2004
Dain-Ja has attended 11 events
Posted - 2009/11/03 :  15:00:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dain-Ja's homepage
I don't think this track is that good - it's like it's always building up and there's never a climax with the big riff it needs...

I usually like his vocalist but it sounds she sounds too much like a "rock vocalist" in this song

On the flipside, "In your head" is ****ing amazing.


__________________________________
Producer/DJ/Label owner
Rush Delivery Records

Visit makemeRUSH.com for music from the ONLY North American hardcore label pressing vinyl!

FREE track every Monday: http://www.rushdeliveryrecords.com/?p=229


Alert moderator Go to top of page
redwingz
Advanced Member



United Kingdom
2,465 posts
Joined: Jan, 2005
redwingz has attended 3 events
Posted - 2009/11/03 :  17:13:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit redwingz's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Dain-Ja:
I don't think this track is that good - it's like it's always building up and there's never a climax with the big riff it needs...

I usually like his vocalist but it sounds she sounds too much like a "rock vocalist" in this song

On the flipside, "In your head" is ****ing amazing.



I believe 'In Your Head' will feature on the same release ;)


__________________________________
Audioshift

http://www.trackitdown.net/recordlabel/111477/nsr-records.html

http://www.nsrrecords.co.uk

http://www.imodownload.com/NSR-Records

http://www.junodownload.com/labels/NSR


Alert moderator Go to top of page
robertybob
Junior Member



United Kingdom
125 posts
Joined: Jul, 2005
Posted - 2012/07/23 :  19:50:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit robertybob's homepage
Thought I'd bump this rather than start a new thread , apologies if I shouldn't have.

I was wondering if this track was ever going to be released , whether for free or signed? I appreciate NF sadly isn't with us , but I just thought I'd check whether someone out there had the full length track, or whether this gem will be lost forever? :(



Alert moderator Go to top of page
Josephson_Junction
Senior Member



United States
478 posts
Joined: Jan, 2012
Posted - 2012/07/23 :  20:06:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Josephson_Junction's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by redwingz:
I agree that the Michael Mansion lyrics tend to be deep and while a little cheesy, they are a different type of cheddar to what you normally get, they seem more heartfelt.


You hit it on the head. He's a poet of sorts!

By the way, for anyone not in the know, the original version of this song created by just MM himself was released on Fallen Island a few years ago I think. It's pretty similar to this one in regards to the "constant building up" feel like Dain-Ja described, but it has a crisper sound. I think both this and the older version are worthy in their own rights!

Edit: http://www.discogs.com/Michael-Mansion-Waiting/release/2185610

Edit 2: Didn't realize the thread's age haha, silly me. So this version is the original and the one released on Fallen Island came later!


Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Josephson_Junction on 2012/07/23 20:08:40
robertybob
Junior Member



United Kingdom
125 posts
Joined: Jul, 2005
Posted - 2012/07/25 :  21:09:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit robertybob's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Josephson_Junction:
quote:
Originally posted by redwingz:
I agree that the Michael Mansion lyrics tend to be deep and while a little cheesy, they are a different type of cheddar to what you normally get, they seem more heartfelt.


You hit it on the head. He's a poet of sorts!

By the way, for anyone not in the know, the original version of this song created by just MM himself was released on Fallen Island a few years ago I think. It's pretty similar to this one in regards to the "constant building up" feel like Dain-Ja described, but it has a crisper sound. I think both this and the older version are worthy in their own rights!

Edit: http://www.discogs.com/Michael-Mansion-Waiting/release/2185610

Edit 2: Didn't realize the thread's age haha, silly me. So this version is the original and the one released on Fallen Island came later!



I'm pretty sure it's not , just that MM ended up releasing it for download quite a while after the track was made :)

Surely someone must know something about this track? Redwingz??


Alert moderator Go to top of page



Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
 
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.34 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

    

1999 - 2014 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page