Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 bonkers 8
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
jamie_crichton

United Kingdom
67 posts
Posted - 2002/08/14 :  07:17:04  Show profile Send a private message
is there a bonkers 8 getting released i seen something about it on a web site somewhere.

Also if u look on bbc.co.uk and look at the charts bonker 7 is in there for album chart :D

Alert moderator
DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
DJ Mouse has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/08/14 :  07:33:03  Show profile  Send a private message
it's been out a month already,try your local record shop they'll have it in.
it's not called bonkers 8 tho,it's bonkers - the rezurrection

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Doctor_Dangle

United Kingdom
53 posts
Posted - 2002/08/14 :  08:37:55  Show profile  Send a private message
its decent enough but arent they just cashing in a bit with sys mix?!?!

------------------------------------------------------------
39th and proud member of The I Hate TheGDman Club

DJSuperb
Average Member

United Kingdom
160 posts
Posted - 2002/08/14 :  10:32:28  Show profile  Send a private message
When a big label like React (or even a small one) release a cd do you really think their doing it out of the goodness of their hearts for us ravers and the other tag alongs? Nope, all their doing is cashing in. Other wise what would be the point?

Also, Sy's mix is "a gift" to those who aren't fortunate enuf to own Bonkers 1 & 2.

L8R.

12" of Love

silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2002/08/14 :  21:37:19  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
What are you talking about cashing in... people (or companies big or small) don't just poor money into something that loses them money... hmmm maybe not I loss a bunch of cash a month running this site I guess.... haha :)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

Foxy

United Kingdom
308 posts
Posted - 2002/08/14 :  23:37:47  Show profile  Send a private message
I'm glad Sy's mix is on there as virtually all my HHC collection was nicked when my flat got robbed, so I no longer have Bonkers 1 & 2, though an upfront mix from Sy would've been nice too!

Silver-At least you know you're appreciated mate, we're all very grateful you run such a great site for us!

Hardcore family never dies.

jamie_crichton

United Kingdom
67 posts
Posted - 2002/08/15 :  04:43:51  Show profile  Send a private message
i honestly never knew i think i read sumthin about it a while back. is the only place they advertise the web or do they tick the odd oster up n cities. i would ay more than half the people that live in this town is into happy hardcore. Trance just hasn't caught on that well. Most the clubs are crying out for happy hardcoe dj's and they had a under 18's thing in town a while back called ibiza mania. Funny tho how they put all the mosher shit on for over 18's and a lil happy hardcore and trance for under 18's. The place is really crap, its more of a town hall, lmfao.

I think the moral of the story is "go where the cash is and **** anyone else who actually loves it"

DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
DJ Mouse has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/08/15 :  05:00:47  Show profile  Send a private message
where abouts are you? you'll find plenty on happyhard dj's here so tell em to go to this site and advertise!

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse

miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/08/15 :  05:52:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage
local record store ay?
no chance they have neva heard of it!!!!

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!

jamie_crichton

United Kingdom
67 posts
Posted - 2002/08/15 :  06:46:55  Show profile  Send a private message
The closest thing to a record shop in my eyes to here is pink panther in carlisle even then there aint much. I would have to say melody house in blackpool is a definate stop if your in the area.

Cumbria is a shit hole!

atomicb
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
621 posts

60 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/08/16 :  02:15:17  Show profile  Send a private message
heh yeah silver man, it's a shame that if you do stuff simply because you want to show you appreication and so on you'll have conflicting interests about making money.

'bout time u 'cashed in' and asked for donations ;) actually having a link to give small donations to the site works better than u'd think(know a few sites that keep afloat using this method), just make sure it's not compulsary (which I'm sure u'd never do ;)) coz that.. well that sucks :P

but *ahem* .. where was the point I was getting at again? ah yes, it's very much appricated :)

silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2002/08/16 :  03:12:27  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
Well I didn't start the site to make money so I shouldn't expect to get anything for it, but in saying that I would like to at least cover some of the costs of running the site...

terry6680
Average Member

United Kingdom
179 posts
Posted - 2002/08/16 :  12:20:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit terry6680's homepage
Im sorry, but i was looking forward to Hixxys part of bonkers 8, but im disappointed! I havent heard much of his stuff lately, but i dont class the songs he did as HHC, more like hardcore- trance! i prefer the older stuff myself! its more happy!! ill probably get a caning from everyone for saying that!

Kirklandymf
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
Posted - 2002/08/16 :  18:42:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Kirklandymf's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Well I didn't start the site to make money so I shouldn't expect to get anything for it, but in saying that I would like to at least cover some of the costs of running the site...

Kirkland
Young Maryhill Fleeto 1

miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/08/17 :  01:48:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage
i went out on thurs an bought bonkers 8

its a wikkid cd
it wasnt trancy it was more like acid techno
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

me like
me like!!!
i was bouncin round the room like a k'd up chicken totally spot (the dog)on!!!!!!!

the sy cd was the bollox now i have 2 get bonkers 1-2 back offa my x!!!!
oh yeah and number 5!!!!!

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!

terry6680
Average Member

United Kingdom
179 posts
Posted - 2002/08/17 :  03:38:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit terry6680's homepage
Yeah, i did love the Sy Mix.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.61 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page