Page: 
of 9

Author Thread  
Bonkers4Life
Advanced Member

Canada
972 posts
Bonkers4Life has attended 6 events
Posted - 2010/03/01 :  14:17:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Bonkers4Life's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by acidfluxxbass:
i may have missed some info, but how do i get a physical CD?

i second that!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
sashman15

United States
112 posts
Posted - 2010/03/01 :  16:30:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sashman15's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by K6HLR:
Today is the day but where is it???

There's been a delay, keep checking http://www.crushonhardcore.com/ for more details

once http://www.crushonhardcore.com/ is up and online the album should be too

acidfluxxbass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
5,000 posts
Posted - 2010/03/01 :  17:40:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit acidfluxxbass's homepage  Reply with quote
this is irritating me a bit.... no ones representing COH letting us know whats going on. I have no idea how to obtain a physical CD, and its left me a bit deflated..

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/archefluxxuk

CrushOnHardcore
Average Member

Netherlands
237 posts
Posted - 2010/03/01 :  18:35:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CrushOnHardcore's homepage  Reply with quote
The release has been pushed back due to unforeseen circumstances. The album comes when its done, and its still not 100% done as we speak. With every release things come our way that we could not know in advance. Next time around we won't set a release date as we just cant be sure and we can promise it will definitely be done on that specific date.

Keep checking www.crushonhardcore.com. When that will finally see its rebirth, be sure that the album is done then too. Because of this all, we give away the CD 'Sequel Of The V' first, somewhere this, or maybe next week.

Re: the LTD edition, unfortunately there was too little time to get this all sorted. The idea was to pay the half of the costs out of the money we received from the donation system, but, as you might have seen; the website, and the donation system are far from done yet. The good news is: after 5 volumes the plan is to create a LTD edition with all the COH mixes from every volume. This time around we do try to make this come to a fruition.

Sorry for all the previous promises, we do our best!

Dante
Advanced Member

Vatican City State (Holy See)
1,185 posts
Posted - 2010/03/01 :  20:55:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dante's homepage  Reply with quote
It's alright! I was really excited about this, but I know it'll be a great album so I don't mind waiting a little longer :p

Citrick
Average Member

Ireland
234 posts
Posted - 2010/03/01 :  21:38:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Citrick's homepage  Reply with quote
Ahh dam I was so excited coming home today :P

Its cool though you guys are doing a good thing so I dont think anyone could complain. Dont stress too much though we're all happy to wait

robertybob

United Kingdom
328 posts
Posted - 2010/03/03 :  12:09:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit robertybob's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CrushOnHardcore:

The good news is: after 5 volumes the plan is to create a LTD edition with all the COH mixes from every volume. This time around we do try to make this come to a fruition.

I know the whole premise of COH is that it's free, but I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one prepared to pay for this? Would be a shame to only release a limited edition, as it's undoubtedly hard for the people who might have missed out on the first few to download them.

treetherealest
Average Member

United States
151 posts
Posted - 2010/03/03 :  18:23:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit treetherealest's homepage  Reply with quote
I can't wait. Am I misunderstanding that there might be an actual CD release of all the discs from all the COH series????

I'd love the option to buy actual CDs, but I always have to pay an arm and a leg cuz I'm overseas.

Either way, I'm really excited about the new one. Loved the last one.

acidfluxxbass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
5,000 posts
Posted - 2010/03/08 :  11:34:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit acidfluxxbass's homepage  Reply with quote
i'm living off recorded radio mixes and podcasts and im gettin bored! crush pn hardcore has always had its own texture for me. its refreshing to listen to despite being hardcore. cant wait for this! irrotating delay really.. any estimates on release day?

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/archefluxxuk

8D
Advanced Member

Canada
820 posts
Posted - 2010/03/08 :  18:02:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit 8D's homepage  Reply with quote
*patiently waits* :)

AJSharps
Average Member

United Kingdom
232 posts
Posted - 2010/03/14 :  12:30:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AJSharps's homepage  Reply with quote
k i love the COH series and appreciate the fact that its all about the music n not the money but is this getting released? gets frustrating when no one has said any news about it, even if it was a "we are still working on getting it released" message

sorry i just caaaaaaaant wait any longer for cube::hards mix and then hoping that the last cd will be like HU4s last cd :) maybe im just to impatient lol

audiophilic

United Kingdom
20 posts
Posted - 2010/03/14 :  13:11:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit audiophilic's homepage  Reply with quote
I read on USH that they're already in the uploading process. Both the album and its sequel.

Really exciting news :D

AJSharps
Average Member

United Kingdom
232 posts
Posted - 2010/03/14 :  14:08:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AJSharps's homepage  Reply with quote
yea i heard a rumour about a sequel to celebrate its 5th album is it true then? theres going to be 2 albums coming out?

AJSharps
Average Member

United Kingdom
232 posts
Posted - 2010/03/14 :  14:12:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AJSharps's homepage  Reply with quote
and how long do you think it will take to upload the album i would of thought that it would be up by the end of the day, but i dont know anything about uploading etc lol

JustIncredible
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
599 posts
JustIncredible has attended 2 events
Posted - 2010/03/14 :  14:23:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JustIncredible's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by AJSharps:
and how long do you think it will take to upload the album i would of thought that it would be up by the end of the day, but i dont know anything about uploading etc lol

Depends really, If their upload speed is high then it shouldn't take long.
But bare in mind it's 3cd's/mixes at 320kbps, so that would mean it's a around 700mb in size (not much I know, but upload speed is usually poor compared to download speed [I don't know their ISP they could be uploading at 20mbps for all I know]) plus the sequel album, which will most likely be around 120mb in size, so it could take a few hours or a few minutes.

Edited by - JustIncredible on 2010/03/14 14:24:33

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 9 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.75 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page