Total online 2093
 Radio listeners 157+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 D.M Tonka Ft Russ G - Once Before I Die OUT NOW!!!
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Dartford-ravin-crew

United Kingdom
113 posts
Dartford-ravin-crew has attended 3 events
Posted - 2010/11/24 :  21:44:08  Show profile Send a private message

D.M TONKA FT RUSS G - ONCE BEFORE I DIE

Once Before I Die is an amazing Vocal Track, featuring the vocal talents of Russ G. This is a debut track on IYHR from D.M Tonka, and has already gone down a storm. On its first day of release it stormed up to #4 in the Juno charts. This track has been doing the round on the scene for a couple of months and has had a massive response everytime, from small events such as Hardcore Addiction all the way to the massive events such as HTID in The Sun '10 this track has gone down the same.

Go check it out at Juno Downloads and IMO Downloads

Also dont forget to check out our last batch of releases :-

Northern Solider - Galaxy Imo Download and Juno Download
4orce Dj - Soul Shaker Imo Download and Juno Download
Slimtim Ft Lisa J - I'll Be Gone Imo Download and Juno Download
Slimtim Ft Lisa J - I'll Be Gone (Gisbo Hardcore Remix) Imo Download and Juno Download

Future Release:-

1st December Gisbo Ft Skyz - RollerCoaster

15th December Gisbo ft Skyz - Day that Shes Gone

***Forth Coming Sale***

Due to our recent success of Label we will be reducing all our track down on MONDAY 29TH NOVEMBER on IMO and JUNO. This will be the price for all IYHR records releases between IYHR001 & IYHR017 and the quailty does not matter. So you will be abe to purchase 192k 320k and Wav all for the same price!!
This sale will be starting very shortly so join our Facebook Fan Page to keep upto date on when it starts.

As always at In Your Head Records we are Looking for established and up and coming artist to sign there tracks to us so if you've got a production that you have completed or are currently in the mist of making please contact us at [email protected] with a 3 min clip of you track, a little info about yourself and your experience if any.

To Keep upto date on everything we are doing join us at :-

Facebook Fan Page
SoundCloud Page

Alert moderator
Dartford-ravin-crew

United Kingdom
113 posts
Posted - 2010/11/27 :  21:09:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dartford-ravin-crew's homepage
Big Respect to everyone who has already purchased there copy and pushed this track straight to #1 in the singles and bundle download chart on juno.

To everyone that hasn't please check it out support the artists and dont file share!!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Dartford-ravin-crew

United Kingdom
113 posts
Posted - 2010/11/30 :  22:22:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dartford-ravin-crew's homepage
***News Flash****

All Releases have been reduced in price..

192kb are now only 79p
320kb and WAV are only 99p

Go fill ya boots on this cheap prices.. Plus on Juno there are further savings to be had if you purchase any bundle deal Go check it out!!

Juno Downloads and IMO Download Check em out and see the massive savings to be had!!

Alert moderator Go to top of page

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.75 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page