Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 SFOB Speedcore Front Ost Berlin Nous (Piano Work
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
SpeedcoreFrontOstBerlin

Germany
25 posts
Posted - 2010/11/26 :  19:09:57  Show profile Send a private message  Visit SpeedcoreFrontOstBerlin's homepage

Hello everybody,
This is my new Track named Nous from my Piano Works. Its another Sound from the SFOB far away from the Hardcore Genre but still an especially SFOB Sound and I love it. It reminds me a little on The Missing my last summer track and perhaps this is the continuation ;) I hope you will enjoy this one.
Track for Free Download on:
http://www.speedcorefrontostberlin.de/pianoworks.htm
SFOB @ FACEBOOK:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=143273165716417&ref=ts

I hope you will enjoy

Best regards
Schluppi
SFOB Speedcore Front Ost Berlin

Alert moderator
D-tor
Advanced Member

United States
1,143 posts
Posted - 2010/11/26 :  19:51:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit D-tor's homepage
I love it.

Very intriguing style you got on your other tracks as well.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
SpeedcoreFrontOstBerlin

Germany
25 posts
Posted - 2010/11/26 :  20:02:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SpeedcoreFrontOstBerlin's homepage
Thank you D-Tor I think the next track is a good hardcore Track not to fast but with this piano style like the missing if you know ;)

Warnman
Advanced Member

Germany
2,676 posts
Warnman has attended 2 events
Posted - 2010/11/27 :  01:51:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Warnman's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by D-tor:
I love it.

Yes indeed! You are able to connect it with most of all different music genres from Metal, Pop to EDM.

"Happy Hardcore: Love it... hate it... it's fun!" (Matt Stokes)

D-tor
Advanced Member

United States
1,143 posts
Posted - 2010/11/27 :  02:47:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit D-tor's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Warnman:
quote:
I love it.

Yes indeed! You are able to connect it with most of all different music genres from Metal, Pop to EDM.

Yeah! I'm just a general music lover (although hard to get into most Pop nowadays). This track in particular is more reminiscent of classical music.

8D
Advanced Member

Canada
820 posts
Posted - 2010/11/27 :  06:59:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit 8D's homepage
so nice I had to listen twice :3

I like your car by the way, sounds nearly as good as that piano playing

SpeedcoreFrontOstBerlin

Germany
25 posts
Posted - 2010/11/27 :  07:46:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SpeedcoreFrontOstBerlin's homepage
hi everybody,

wow thank you very much for this nice feedbacks :D so i will keep on my work ;)

CoreChild
Starting Member

Austria
3 posts
Posted - 2010/11/29 :  07:21:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CoreChild's homepage
i cant stop to hear this melody...its awesome and i hope it comes a hardcore version of this one like "The Missing"

very very good work

Warnman
Advanced Member

Germany
2,676 posts
Posted - 2010/11/29 :  23:35:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Warnman's homepage
quote:
quote:
quote:
I love it.

(although hard to get into most Pop nowadays)

Why? Since the beginning, Pop-music has used other genres to fulfill its empty soul. Black Music is out today (R&B; yuk doesn't even have something familiar with Rythmn&Blues of an Aretha Franklins era), so the producers have found another genre to use and today have combined EDM with their Black Music. That is how Dance Hall "got invented". Whenever I am torchered listening to Lady Gaga songs I am pretty sure the producer of her is inspired by the Hardcore scene. Listen to the background music of Alejandro and I am pretty sure, just by removing the vocals and change the speed would make it a Gabba-song.

Hey, it's the same what happened in the middle of the 90's. (Better do not) Listen to "Caught In The Act", because most of the Pop-victims used Eurodance elements since this kind of music had been accepted by music industry.

It is a complement to SFOB, that this piano sound is able to be used for a lot different genres. This is how producers work! And saving this sound up for Hardcore tunes (don't care about the style) makes it even more interesting.

Edited by - Warnman on 2010/11/29 23:44:47
D-tor
Advanced Member

United States
1,143 posts
Posted - 2010/11/29 :  23:48:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit D-tor's homepage
I do realize Pop music is heading into more Club sounding music, and that's great and all, I just really hate the remakes.

Numa Numa, Video Killed The Radio Star, Hide and Seek, You Spin Me Round, Pretty Rave Girl, 75 Street Brazil.

I really don't like when people rap over crap, especially my 80s. Make something original.

Warnman
Advanced Member

Germany
2,676 posts
Posted - 2010/11/30 :  00:09:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Warnman's homepage
quote:
I do realize Pop music is heading into more Club sounding music, and that's great and all, I just really hate the remakes.

Numa Numa, Video Killed The Radio Star, Hide and Seek, You Spin Me Round, Pretty Rave Girl, 75 Street Brazil.

I really don't like when people rap over crap, especially my 80s. Make something original.

That's business! I don't like at as well, but face the truth that the majority of world's population is simply pleased with the simpleness and doesn't want to be informed about anything else. Breathing in the generally accepted opinion/prejudice is easier and makes you getting accepted easier! Why complicate things?

D-tor
Advanced Member

United States
1,143 posts
Posted - 2010/11/30 :  08:36:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit D-tor's homepage
Yeah, profit and all that jazz. Still don't like people messin' with mah 80s though. They can shit on 90s for all I care. [except Eiffel 65 and Daft Punk... ;)]

Warnman
Advanced Member

Germany
2,676 posts
Posted - 2010/12/01 :  01:31:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Warnman's homepage
quote:
Yeah, profit and all that jazz. Still don't like people messin' with mah 80s though. They can shit on 90s for all I care. [except Eiffel 65 and Daft Punk... ;)]

I don't have any problems with people "messing around" with songs, it just has to be a good production. Simply sampling a song without any self-produced influence is cheap and needs to be removed.

JayHH86
Advanced Member

Vietnam
1,400 posts
Posted - 2010/12/01 :  01:52:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JayHH86's homepage
This is gorgeous stuff man.

SpeedcoreFrontOstBerlin

Germany
25 posts
Posted - 2010/12/01 :  21:02:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SpeedcoreFrontOstBerlin's homepage
Thank you man ;) Im very honored to hear such words... :D

best regards

Schluppi
SFOB

D-tor
Advanced Member

United States
1,143 posts
Posted - 2010/12/02 :  06:16:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit D-tor's homepage
quote:
quote:

I don't have any problems with people "messing around" with songs, it just has to be a good production. Simply sampling a song without any self-produced influence is cheap and needs to be removed.

I see you're referring to Pitbull then. ;)

I dunno, messing around with songs involves a lot of production work, at least in my eyes. That's why I love Hardcore bootlegs...

And Schluppi, sorry, kind of off topic here.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.95 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page