Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 2 new Darts tracks up on Soundcloud d('',)b
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Darts
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
531 posts
Darts has attended 34 events
Posted - 2011/04/10 :  17:16:24  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Darts's homepage
Hello!

Just popping by to let you know about a couple of new tracks I've just finished... it'd be good to hear what you think about them

Audio Warfare - Man On The Moon (Darts Remix)

http://soundcloud.com/darts/audio-warfare-man-on-the-moon-darts-remix

I really liked AW's original version of this but decided to do something a bit different with it for my remix... tried to make a tune that wouldn't sound out of place on the shuttle stereo if you were actually going into space - hope that worked!

Darts - Lost In Space

http://soundcloud.com/darts/darts-lost-in-space

Tried to capture an early 00's Hardcore sound with this one, I've got loads of great memories from my raving honeymoon period around about that time so gonna enjoy taking this one out for a spin soon!

I've been pretty busy getting plans together for an event in Leeds on Friday 1st July, called St(",)mp! It's not gonna be the biggest rave the world's ever seen but I've given the lineup a lot of thought and we've got a really good mix of Hardcore and Hard Dance lined up and lots of little touches that make a night that little bit special... small events can be really good if they're done properly!

There's a website here, a Facebook event page here and Happyhardcore.com event topic here if you'd like to check it out

Alert moderator

Edited by - Darts on 2011/04/10 17:43:19
JayHH86
Advanced Member

Vietnam
1,400 posts
Posted - 2011/04/11 :  18:22:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JayHH86's homepage
Very nice work indeed Dave. I liked both of them a lot. Both have a proper wholesome, qualitacious feel to them as well, production wise.

Good luck with the event as well mate. Nice little line-up there.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Audio Warfare
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,046 posts
Audio Warfare has attended 19 events
Posted - 2011/04/11 :  19:16:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio Warfare's homepage
You no what I think of MOTM mate. ;) Loving Lost In Space too. Sounds great, could definitely imagine having it to this at Bagleys or The Sanctuary back in the day haha.

Darts
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
531 posts
Darts has attended 34 events
Posted - 2011/04/12 :  07:45:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Darts's homepage
Thanks Jay... I don't expect people to recognise every name on there but there'll always be a few familiar faces and I am pretty strict about who I book because I want the night to build a reputation for having a good music policy

AW - thanks mate, that's what I was aiming for! Lots of fond dewy eyed memories of the Sanctuary (have to say I did like the Fastrack decor tho!)... wouldn't mind doing some more bits like this in future

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page