Printer friendly
Page: 
of 35

Author Thread  
whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2014/09/03 :  18:08:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
Originally posted by don_simon3000:
recent purchases? bought me an ecigarrette

Has Europe become suspicious about the effects of e-cigarettes on their users and 2nd hand "smokers" yet?

Very much so yes. Talking about bans in public/work spaces as with cigarettes.

It has been in Finland like that since the start. Also at the beginning nicotine juice was banned here. Only after some legal case it became legal to order nicotine juice from other EU countries as "self medication". Still illegal to sell nicotine juice in Finland, unless they go through the same medical trials as other medical drugs go. Which is expensive as hell, and since its not meant for quitting smoking, it wouldn't pass anyway.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Yoko
Average Member

United States
173 posts
Yoko is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2014/09/08 :  19:51:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Yoko's homepage  Reply with quote
Had a crack in the driver side front rim, plus the back passenger was already bent. So, decided to get some new rims, set me back about $800 or so.

I hate how horrid the brake looks, guess it's time to fix that up as well.

Edited by - Yoko on 2014/09/08 19:53:05
DjZelous
Advanced Member

United States
553 posts
Posted - 2014/09/17 :  01:31:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DjZelous's homepage  Reply with quote
I got me self a pair of traktor vinyl and an audio 4 interface. i still use my vinyl like crazy tho. :)
Djing with a numark djIo for the past few years got pretty bland

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
Posted - 2014/10/10 :  20:51:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
Wii U and Mario Kart

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/10/24 :  20:18:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
I had about $150 US Amazon credit to spend so finally got around to replacing the loss of my previously sold PS3's Blu Ray player with a Blu Ray player with wi-fi. Also ordered an HDMI cable because apparently Blu Ray and DVD players no longer come with cords that attach themselves to a TV.

Also got a pair of Symphonized in-ear headphones. I don't normally buy headphones as much as $25 but I had the credit and they were rated to be good quality.

SPOOX
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,644 posts
Posted - 2014/11/06 :  22:38:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SPOOX's homepage  Reply with quote
Been catching up on a few CD albums i missed years ago. Just bought these:
Happy Hardcore Fever 3
Happy Hardcore Fever 4
DJ's Unite Volume 4

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
Posted - 2014/11/07 :  12:18:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
Bought a Karcher steam cleaner.

brenergy

Canada
105 posts
Posted - 2014/11/07 :  12:32:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit brenergy's homepage  Reply with quote
I bought HU DJ Tools Vol.2 and 3 last weekend, so it'll be exciting to listen to them once they arrive (and clear through customs).

Speaking of customs, I ordered Hardcore Underground 6 and CLSM: Return to the Unexpected a few weeks ago, and they've arrived at the post office. All I need to do now is pay the customs fees and I'll have them in my possession :D

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/11/07 :  17:16:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by brenergy:
I bought HU DJ Tools Vol.2 and 3 last weekend, so it'll be exciting to listen to them once they arrive (and clear through customs).

Speaking of customs, I ordered Hardcore Underground 6 and CLSM: Return to the Unexpected a few weeks ago, and they've arrived at the post office. All I need to do now is pay the customs fees and I'll have them in my possession :D

you have to pay a customs fee? that's pretty fucked up! how much?

brenergy

Canada
105 posts
Posted - 2014/11/07 :  17:37:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit brenergy's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
Originally posted by brenergy:

you have to pay a customs fee? that's pretty fucked up! how much?

it was about $17 (duty and sales tax - nova scotia charges 15% sales tax)
not too bad though, but i certainly will be excited when the Canada-EU FTA kicks in xD

Audio Warfare
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,046 posts
Audio Warfare has attended 19 events
Posted - 2014/11/10 :  08:55:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio Warfare's homepage  Reply with quote
Just purchased a pile of lovely stuff myself:

quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
Wii U and Mario Kart

Good buy. ;) Loving the new Mario Kart. First expansion pack is out soon to if you haven't seen!

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
Posted - 2014/11/10 :  21:02:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

quote:
Wii U and Mario Kart

Good buy. ;) Loving the new Mario Kart. First expansion pack is out soon to if you haven't seen!

Didn't know that, will have to check out. Though next on the list is more controllers, so i can play with others.

I've actually also been looking to buy a new display, and been specifically looking the 30ish inch size range. With anything from Full hd to 4k resolution. Was that one any good you bought? I'm kinda iffy on the 4k ones, as far as i know they use cheap panels to get the price down, so the image quality is not as good.

wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2014/11/10 :  21:32:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage  Reply with quote

goodbye life

Edited by - wong on 2014/11/10 21:32:40
Audio Warfare
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,046 posts
Audio Warfare has attended 19 events
Posted - 2014/11/10 :  21:35:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio Warfare's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

quote:
Wii U and Mario Kart

Didn't know that, will have to check out. Though next on the list is more controllers, so i can play with others.

I've actually also been looking to buy a new display, and been specifically looking the 30ish inch size range. With anything from Full hd to 4k resolution. Was that one any good you bought? I'm kinda iffy on the 4k ones, as far as i know they use cheap panels to get the price down, so the image quality is not as good.

Yeah definitely worth checking out, there will be another next year too. Loads of content and doesn't cost much.

I'm really happy with the BenQ actually yeah. Picture is fantastic and it's a quality product. The stand and base are metal too, they've used some real decent materials.

Edited by - Audio Warfare on 2014/11/10 21:35:44
DjZelous
Advanced Member

United States
553 posts
Posted - 2014/11/10 :  23:55:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DjZelous's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Just purchased a pile of lovely stuff myself:

DAMNNNNNNNMMMMMM!!!!! youve got quite the computer there! what os do you plan on using? 7 Or 8?
Plus i also think cotts has that same case for his pc.

Edited by - whispering on 2014/11/11 09:09:44

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 35 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 31  32  33  34  35
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.69 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page