Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2011/12/08 :  17:45:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
lol, why have you got two? Do you want to send one to me, for free. And pay the postage as well.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2011/12/08 :  18:32:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote

serious face is serious about having two copies! I feel this picture shows my disapointment in myself not realising that the track was off this album.

anyway, one of them is my wifes copy, did she need one as well? not really, but we had money back then (last year to the day almost!) and the HU are more than worth supporting!

Edited by - Triquatra on 2011/12/08 18:34:01
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2011/12/08 :  19:14:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Wondered why this was so popular, what a robbing bastard!

Funny thing is, i was going to start a topic about killer tunes and Subsystem was going to be in there.

Anybody been to Youtube to tear him a new arsehole yet?

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,083 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2011/12/08 :  19:21:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
I never liked Fracus, and i excepted that the darwin & fracus albumwould usck. guess i was wrong(ed)

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2011/12/08 :  22:21:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:

serious face is serious about having two copies! I feel this picture shows my disapointment in myself not realising that the track was off this album.

anyway, one of them is my wifes copy, did she need one as well? not really, but we had money back then (last year to the day almost!) and the HU are more than worth supporting!

how recent is that pic? you look nothing like your avatar. You actually look threatening in that pic lol

and I didn't know your wife liked uk hardcore. I just thought she tolerated it lol

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2011/12/08 :  22:32:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
how recent is that pic? you look nothing like your avatar. You actually look threatening in that pic lol

Exactly what I thought. Formidable hunk. Terrifying stuff.

piumaki

Italy
446 posts
Posted - 2011/12/08 :  22:33:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit piumaki's homepage  Reply with quote
Good job TylerGRR! you have chosen a really good track to steal!

SpiritWolf
Average Member

United States
237 posts
Posted - 2011/12/08 :  22:43:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SpiritWolf's homepage  Reply with quote
To TylerGRRR:
You might get some hate from other people because of this track, but I'm a nice person so I'll give you some friendly advice. But first, don't ever call someone's track your own if you didn't produce all of it (or remix it). I'll admit that 5 years ago I "produced" my first album which was just me in audacity adding effects and speeding up or slowing down songs and slapping my name on them. I got tons of hate from that album, and I never wanted to do anything with music again. 2 years later, I decided I would give it another shot and learn how to produce like the pros. Now, I'm making my own tunes and having a blast doing it! My advice is to get yourself a copy of FL Studio (or any other DAW) and start looking up tutorials on youtube on how to start making music. It'll take a couple of years to learn but you'll love it. There's no better feeling than knowing that the song you worked on for hours is loved by many. :)

TylerGRRR
Starting Member

Canada
3 posts
Posted - 2011/12/09 :  00:54:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit TylerGRRR's homepage  Reply with quote
Lol owned.

NekoShuffle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,480 posts
NekoShuffle has attended 17 events
Posted - 2011/12/09 :  00:59:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NekoShuffle's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by SpiritWolf:
To TylerGRRR:
You might get some hate from other people because of this track, but I'm a nice person so I'll give you some friendly advice. But first, don't ever call someone's track your own if you didn't produce all of it (or remix it). I'll admit that 5 years ago I "produced" my first album which was just me in audacity adding effects and speeding up or slowing down songs and slapping my name on them. I got tons of hate from that album, and I never wanted to do anything with music again. 2 years later, I decided I would give it another shot and learn how to produce like the pros. Now, I'm making my own tunes and having a blast doing it! My advice is to get yourself a copy of FL Studio (or any other DAW) and start looking up tutorials on youtube on how to start making music. It'll take a couple of years to learn but you'll love it. There's no better feeling than knowing that the song you worked on for hours is loved by many. :)

Don't tell me...you're....Nightcore?!

Also I think we just got stitched up, either that or TylerGRRR has been caught in an embarassing situation and wants to make it look like he was 'testing us' or something.

Either way...make music! Even if you're a random troll you must have partly decent taste to cut out a DMT-related sample and slap it over some music...you just need to work on the music part more!

SpiritWolf
Average Member

United States
237 posts
Posted - 2011/12/09 :  01:09:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SpiritWolf's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by NekoShuffle:

I was Nightcore before I was called Nightcore :P

NekoShuffle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,480 posts
NekoShuffle has attended 17 events
Posted - 2011/12/09 :  01:16:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NekoShuffle's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

Your tracks have been Nightcored by youtubers already? Lucky...Nightcorers are the new haters - you're nobody if you haven't had your tunes Nightcored.

SpiritWolf
Average Member

United States
237 posts
Posted - 2011/12/09 :  02:55:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SpiritWolf's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

Your tracks have been Nightcored by youtubers already? Lucky...Nightcorers are the new haters - you're nobody if you haven't had your tunes Nightcored.

I tried finding the video on youtube but it seemed they took it down :(

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2011/12/09 :  07:58:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
hahathat picture was taken a few moments before i posted it yesterday :)

since my avatar photo was taken i've lost about 4 stone (56lb), shaved my head, stopped shaving and started "working out"

was fed up of being the fat guy on the dancefloor at raves! for the first time in my life i'm actually in the "healthy" range of the BMI chart! :o

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2011/12/09 :  13:10:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
Mate, that is a fcuking powerful turnaround. I knew you had been on a health kick for a long time, but having really seen a proper photo now - very, very impressed.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.8 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page