of 5

Author Thread  
strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
strychnine has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/10/28 :  00:31:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
yeah it was, except for my little psychotic "episode". as far as nye goes, though, i think peewee f***ed the countdown big-time. mind you, fenix didn't do a perfect job at utopia nye 00-01, but at least the first track of the year was a winner

another enjoyable experience (not rave-related): summer of '89, sitting out the front of the block of flats i used to live in with the girl who lived in the unit upstairs - charmaine, her name was. she was the most adorable creature i had ever met. she turn around to me and she smiled the most radiant smile and said she liked me ... i was in heaven.

[ok everyone, at the count of three: 1, 2, 3 ... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww]

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - strychnine on 2002/10/28 00:48:44
miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/10/28 :  01:13:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage  Reply with quote
i usually cant remember much after a rave but the photos sure look good!!!!!!!!!

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/10/28 :  01:30:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
i always have mad experiences at raves but they're not ones that pictures can capture, like being in the middle of the dancefloor just as the dj plays one of your all-time favourite tracks, and for a millisecond you're gutted cuz your friends aren't around ... but you look around and see all these people going OFF and decide to make the most of it, just before you feel a hand on your shoulder and look around and see the smiling faces of your best mates who've come to join you and share the moment.

*wipes a tear from his eye*

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
toxic has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/10/28 :  01:38:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by strychnine:
i always have mad experiences at raves but they're not ones that pictures can capture, like being in the middle of the dancefloor just as the dj plays one of your all-time favourite tracks, and for a millisecond you're gutted cuz your friends aren't around ... but you look around and see all these people going OFF and decide to make the most of it, just before you feel a hand on your shoulder and look around and see the smiling faces of your best mates who've come to join you and share the moment.

when and where?

yes, but with photos it works both ways ... its good to have the memory, but there are also those moments captured which would rather be forgotten

Crack another one !!!

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/10/28 :  01:48:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
Yeah some of our photos really gotta be destroyed before they find a wider audience

But I agree that some photos are great, like this one of me at Utopia NYE 00-01 when we were riding the Demon roller-coaster, and everyone else had their arms in the air screaming, but I had my hands in front of me grooving to the beat - oh, how I regret not buying that pic

miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/10/28 :  02:01:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

_m8 u just said it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_____________________________________________________________
I know you're out there. I can hear your mouse moving.

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!

StrifeII
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,143 posts
StrifeII is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2002/10/28 :  10:17:58  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit StrifeII's homepage  Reply with quote
when i lost my virginity....oh wait that was a dream. shit!
i guess it was when i was with my girl (ex AHEM AHEM) an we saw fireworks *tingles* nearly cried hehehe.

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/10/28 :  12:14:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Robbie Jay:
when i lost my virginity....oh wait that was a dream. shit!

you poor thing

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
Posted - 2002/10/29 :  01:06:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage  Reply with quote
another enjoyable, although not raving related, moment was when i won $1,360 on the pokies, and this all happened not even 5mins after asking ur mate if he'd like to go $20 each in the pokie. ahhh, the crowd that built up and look on all those ppl's faces when i went to double up
its just a shame that it hasnt happened recently *shrugs*

Crack another one !!!

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/10/29 :  11:39:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
^^ shut up, tox ... that *friend* still hasn't forgiven you, or himself for that matter. you shouldn't give him a reason to lose it

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
Posted - 2002/10/29 :  12:02:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage  Reply with quote
hmmmm, not forgiving are we?
well, my friend should have no reason to be not be unforgiving ... he was given every opportunity ... well me was part of the festive celebrations that followed afterwards

mind u, there was also that period of 5-6 weeks when i couldnt lose

Crack another one !!!

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/10/30 :  02:28:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
geez tox you're always bragging about *something*. first it's the size of your genitals, now it's the amount you've won gambling. you're *such* an insecure fellow

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
Posted - 2002/10/30 :  10:59:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage  Reply with quote
jealous?

Crack another one !!!

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/10/30 :  11:09:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
vanity does not become you ... and besides, what am i gonna be jealous of?

weba_d
Advanced Member

Australia
789 posts
weba_d has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/10/30 :  18:00:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit weba_d's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
geez tox you're always bragging about *something*. first it's the size of your genitals, now it's the amount you've won gambling. you're *such* an insecure fellow

"INsecure" thats it

"what goes up must come down"...so keep popin!

WEBA D

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.39 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page