of 5

Author Thread  
strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
strychnine has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/11/03 :  22:22:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by weba_d:
having ecy sex..now thats an experiance

I kinda have troubles getting, umm, let's just say "getting my hardware on-line" while I'm under the influence. I've yet to try this "sextacy" combo but the possibility of never using my wang ever again sorta puts me off that idea.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
weba_d
Advanced Member

Australia
789 posts
weba_d has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/11/04 :  01:27:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit weba_d's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by strychnine:
quote:
having ecy sex..now thats an experiance

I kinda have troubles getting, umm, let's just say "getting my hardware on-line" while I'm under the influence. I've yet to try this "sextacy" combo but the possibility of never using my wang ever again sorta puts me off that idea.

dont get me wrong aye, the thought of ecysex in the past while looking at my willie seemed impossible, but i tried it for the first time the other nite, I'll try not to go into detail but once..umm hes goin..its not going down if u know what i mean...prepare for a solid hour

"what goes up must come down"...so keep popin!

WEBA D

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/11/04 :  01:43:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
dont get me wrong aye, the thought of ecysex in the past while looking at my willie seemed impossible, but i tried it for the first time the other nite, I'll try not to go into detail but once..umm hes goin..its not going down if u know what i mean...prepare for a solid hour

ummm ... I don't wanna get into too much detail either, but "a solid hour" is an regular thing for me ... well, it is when I'm getting regular sex (which I'm not right now).

ps ... I'm not just blowing my own trumpet (giggles). toxic once underestimated the time me and my then-girlfriend would need the hotel room to ourselves for and *nearly* copped an eyeful when he came back - good thing for him I heard him coming through the door and remembered to put my pants on before I walked out of the bedroom to kick him out a second time. Now *that* was an experience ...

weba_d
Advanced Member

Australia
789 posts
Posted - 2002/11/04 :  01:55:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit weba_d's homepage  Reply with quote
when i say a solid hour, i mean u last so much longer then normal, like 5 times longer, i dont mean i got for 10mins but just sayin lol[@:o]

WEBA D

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/11/04 :  02:28:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
when i say a solid hour, i mean u last so much longer then normal, like 5 times longer, i dont mean i got for 10mins but just sayin lol

Ahhh, such a foolish and, quite frankly, futile attempt to cover up your "short"-comings, MinuteMan. However, be not ashamed of your flaw, for you are not alone in your suffering. As a wise man once said: "How many of you are 18? [Pointing to all who respond] Y'all don't know how to f*** yet."

Young weba_d, make not excuses for your sexual prowess (or lack thereof), for we all know the truth: no man's "jade flute" is born obedient, and yours is as yet untrained. Your youth is your enemy. You must sow your oats over fields far and wide, and with experience over time your skills shall grow, so that one day, you shall control your organ's impulses enough that your endurance shall be the match of any woman's. Then, and only then, shall you have more than just an "average member"

weba_d
Advanced Member

Australia
789 posts
Posted - 2002/11/04 :  14:20:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit weba_d's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
when i say a solid hour, i mean u last so much longer then normal, like 5 times longer, i dont mean i got for 10mins but just sayin lol

Ahhh, such a foolish and, quite frankly, futile attempt to cover up your "short"-comings, MinuteMan. However, be not ashamed of your flaw, for you are not alone in your suffering. As a wise man once said: "How many of you are 18? [Pointing to all who respond] Y'all don't know how to f*** yet."

Young weba_d, make not excuses for your sexual prowess (or lack thereof), for we all know the truth: no man's "jade flute" is born obedient, and yours is as yet untrained. Your youth is your enemy. You must sow your oats over fields far and wide, and with experience over time your skills shall grow, so that one day, you shall control your organ's impulses enough that your endurance shall be the match of any woman's. Then, and only then, shall you have more than just an "average member"

arrr such a facination and expertece u have with ummm... boys penis..yes boys penis's..well just to state a few facts here..i've been with my gf for nealy 3 yrs now..so maybe those lil boys you used to meet that wernt up to "your standard", really didnt get the chance to get a gf cos u snaked em....let me asure you that 3 yrs experiance with a GIRL
is sure to stand up past "your standard"
*a little advice for my old lad Strychine*
next time u go looking for lil boy to "investigate"..try goin for boys who have gf's...and no ****ing way is that a hint!

*exuse me to forum..my appoligys of how strychines sexual preference was let out.. I have nothing to do with the forthcoming of his downfall

WEBA D

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
toxic has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/11/04 :  17:00:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage  Reply with quote
not totally my fault dammit!!!!
pete just as much to blame as i am

besides i had a niggling *cough* ... i need the Robotussin

Crack another one !!!

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/11/04 :  22:43:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
Hey weba, *you're* the one who thinks that 1hr is a *long* time in the sack, not me. Don't blame *me* for your lack of endurance in the boudoir

weba_d
Advanced Member

Australia
789 posts
Posted - 2002/11/06 :  18:01:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit weba_d's homepage  Reply with quote
hahaha sorry mate goin a bit far

WEBA D

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/11/06 :  19:36:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
It's all good, mate. I wasn't so much insulted by *what* you said than the fact that you actually said it - in all honesty, it *was* a pretty lame effort at a comeback. I expected better from you ...

weba_d
Advanced Member

Australia
789 posts
Posted - 2002/11/06 :  19:54:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit weba_d's homepage  Reply with quote
no way! hahaha
attention everyone to *strychines coment*
quote:

Hey weba, *you're* the one who thinks that 1hr is a *long* time in the sack, not me. Don't blame *me* for your lack of endurance in the

arr **** thats a killa strychine!

*takes two steps back*

WEBA D

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/11/07 :  01:43:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
^^ *that* wasn't a comeback. It was more of an admonition for not putting a bit more effort into *yours*.

weba_d
Advanced Member

Australia
789 posts
Posted - 2002/11/07 :  17:52:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit weba_d's homepage  Reply with quote
fair enough:) hey fellas..how many tickets do u reckon there are left for hgs, cos my friend still hasnt got his

WEBA D

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/11/07 :  18:21:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
^^ there should still be some left ... try emailing mikel or something

weba_d
Advanced Member

Australia
789 posts
Posted - 2002/11/07 :  18:36:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit weba_d's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
^^ there should still be some left ... try emailing mikel or something

who?

WEBA D

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 3.19 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page