Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Gammers getting pretty pissed
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 16

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2012/01/15 :  21:55:13  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage
Gammer just poster a status update saying the next person who compared hardcore to dubstep, hell hunt them down and punch them in the head. Sounds like you guys are getting to him.

---
The Spirit at the Edge of Infinity
Check out my cheesy fiddlings here:
http://soundcloud.com/dys7dj/

Alert moderator
wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2012/01/15 :  22:09:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage
id be more scared of my cat than gammer

Alert moderator Go to top of page
NekoShuffle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,480 posts
NekoShuffle has attended 17 events
Posted - 2012/01/15 :  22:20:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NekoShuffle's homepage
"by the way not kidding, if ANYONE else compares hardcore to dubstep I am literally going to find them and punch them in the head #1beerrage"

Wow what an immature idiot. Also there's no need to say 'you guys' as if we're the ones to blame for this. The dubstep/hardcore hate isn't just from this forum. It's all over Facebook, at raves, on twitter...everywhere.

Anyway, that's pretty much my respect for Gammer lost, anyone who honestly threatens violence against someone for their opinion needs to be locked up and kept away from normal society. Just proves he's no better than a violent chav, I hope he does punch someone and I hope they press charges and put him inside for assault.

What an absolute idiot, I honestly thought he was much better than that.

Wilky
Banned

United Kingdom
6,198 posts
Posted - 2012/01/15 :  22:27:48  Show profile  Visit Wilky's homepage
he's suffering from awards gone to head syndrome.. what a ****in tit..

I saw it but I'm banned from commenting as he doesn't like what I say...

http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/wilky

This post was made by Spunk Licker
who is currently on your ignore list .
Display this post.

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2012/01/15 :  22:35:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
Pity. Thought he'd be above all that. I'm sure he's not the only one getting sick of all the negative stuff that's flying around, but that's a bit much.

Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2012/01/15 :  22:35:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by NekoShuffle:
"by the way not kidding, if ANYONE else compares hardcore to dubstep I am literally going to find them and punch them in the head #1beerrage"

Wow what an immature idiot. Also there's no need to say 'you guys' as if we're the ones to blame for this. The dubstep/hardcore hate isn't just from this forum. It's all over Facebook, at raves, on twitter...everywhere.

Anyway, that's pretty much my respect for Gammer lost, anyone who honestly threatens violence against someone for their opinion needs to be locked up and kept away from normal society. Just proves he's no better than a violent chav, I hope he does punch someone and I hope they press charges and put him inside for assault.

What an absolute idiot, I honestly thought he was much better than that.

Sorry, when I said you guys I was entailing the anti-electro guys, not the site.

---

toml123

United Kingdom
65 posts
Posted - 2012/01/15 :  22:39:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toml123's homepage
just to rub it in i posted this: When djs bring dubstep onto the scene its kind of hard not to kid! ... no reply though ;)

NekoShuffle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,480 posts
Posted - 2012/01/15 :  22:43:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NekoShuffle's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Pity. Thought he'd be above all that. I'm sure he's not the only one getting sick of all the negative stuff that's flying around, but that's a bit much.

He was trying to pass it off as a joke on twitter and now has just tweeted to me and Wilky "Guys, Im a human, I have feelings, when people act like dicks I get annoyed" so...in other words he was serious about punching people and was just lying? I'm not even interested in figuring it out anymore, if he wants to throw threats around that's up to him, I'm pretty much done with this nonsense.

Piss taking yes, passive-agressive status updates I can roll my eyes and ignore but threats...no, sorry. I honestly wish him all the best with his music because he is talented but threats are not something I wanna get involved in.

Archefluxx
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,112 posts
Archefluxx has attended 2 events
Posted - 2012/01/15 :  22:54:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Archefluxx's homepage
I think Gammers mental age of about 8 will be a drawback in a fight.

Does anyone else think Gammers music sounds a bit like dubstep??

wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2012/01/15 :  22:56:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage
bet all the fanboys were quick to jump on his cock as always

Wilky
Banned

United Kingdom
6,198 posts
Posted - 2012/01/15 :  23:00:59  Show profile  Visit Wilky's homepage
Oops - think I touched another nerve...

Display this post.

Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2012/01/15 :  23:02:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:

What'd you manage to do now, Wilky?

---

wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2012/01/15 :  23:07:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:

What'd you manage to do now, Wilky?

ive just popped on facebook and it looks like all gammers fanboys are taking offence to wilky speaking the truth

NekoShuffle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,480 posts
Posted - 2012/01/15 :  23:08:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NekoShuffle's homepage
Also just now on twitter: Breeze is gonna report Wilky's IP for sharing the link to CLXH8 on the forums too.

Well Wilky, you brought that on yourself...I don't want this place to get shut down for filesharing, even if a lot of us don't like the CD there's no need for that here.

Aaaaand also on the Wilky front, shit is going down on Gammer's Facebook page...this is blowing up into a big full-scale shitstorm which is another reason I wasn't down with the whole threats thing, regardless of how serious they're meant to be.

I'm not even getting involved in this, threats (to me) = not cool, that's the only point I was making. I don't give a toss about who does or doesn't have a big ego. Just going to say that now to avoid any confusion.

Edited by - NekoShuffle on 2012/01/15 23:09:11
Wilky
Banned

United Kingdom
6,198 posts
Posted - 2012/01/15 :  23:16:19  Show profile  Visit Wilky's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by NekoShuffle:
Also just now on twitter: Breeze is gonna report Wilky's IP for sharing the link to CLXH8 on the forums too.

Well Wilky, you brought that on yourself...I don't want this place to get shut down for filesharing, even if a lot of us don't like the CD there's no need for that here.

Aaaaand also on the Wilky front, shit is going down on Gammer's Facebook page...this is blowing up into a big full-scale shitstorm which is another reason I wasn't down with the whole threats thing, regardless of how serious they're meant to be.

I'm not even getting involved in this, threats (to me) = not cool, that's the only point I was making. I don't give a toss about who does or doesn't have a big ego. Just going to say that now to avoid any confusion.

breeze can report all he wants..

you've seen how my comments cause uproar?? I can do the same with album sales

funny how quick this shit went up wow

Display this post.

Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2012/01/15 :  23:27:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage
Tbh, breeze sounds a bit childish.
"You're reading this cuz you're that sad!" nyah nyah!

---

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 16 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 12  13  14  15  16
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 2.34 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page