Total online 1777
 Radio listeners 168+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Featured Poll
 What is your biggest hardcore influence?
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 5

Author Thread  
Cyberpunk
Advanced Member

United States
540 posts
Posted - 2005/01/30 :  01:15:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
The internet (believe it or not) kinda influenceed my interest in hardcore as well as the music itself.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Carnutz

United Kingdom
22 posts
Posted - 2005/11/19 :  19:32:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
my best mate influenced me and im just so happy he introduced me to it because its now the only type of music i really listen to

mnmcandiez
Advanced Member

United States
507 posts
Posted - 2006/01/22 :  02:16:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
The DJ's make the music but without the internet I would of never of known gabber/hardcore/ect. So I voted the internet.

TripleDuntBabe

United Kingdom
53 posts
Posted - 2006/02/03 :  13:41:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I would have to say DJ are my biggest influence first DJ i ever seen was Yoji Biomehanika and that was me hooked on Hardstyle/Hardcore

dee_licious
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
513 posts
dee_licious has attended 7 events
Posted - 2007/01/10 :  21:19:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dee_licious's homepage  Reply with quote
didn't know which to vote for here, the dj's or friends and peers, i chose the latter cos thats the REAL reason!

LLOYD.eB
Starting Member

United Kingdom
18 posts
Posted - 2007/03/12 :  16:58:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
What is your biggest hardcore influence?

it,s the dj,s wat mak a nite u pay 4 the best dj so u can rock ya sox,s of all nite long. u now if u see some 1 like dj sy u r in 4 a good nite

Underpants

United States
27 posts
Posted - 2007/03/15 :  02:56:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
heh my biggest influence is alll about the time, place, and peepls. Its the fans and the event is what its all about

GeeWizz
Starting Member

Australia
6 posts
Posted - 2007/10/28 :  14:22:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GeeWizz's homepage  Reply with quote
definently people and events

novaboy
Advanced Member

Australia
1,319 posts
Posted - 2007/10/30 :  06:24:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit novaboy's homepage  Reply with quote
internet, djs (daydream, spree), labels (burn out, red rocket). people like sharkey and dj fundabounce aswell.

DJ Immenze

United Kingdom
56 posts
DJ Immenze has attended 2 events
Posted - 2011/07/31 :  15:25:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Immenze's homepage  Reply with quote
I voted for the DJs as they inspire me but I wud have voted for 'simply the music' as I love hardcore music soo much! HTID

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2011/07/31 :  16:29:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
Too me it's about the music tbh. If the music isn't good, I wouldn't care much for who spins it or who listens to it

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

dj dee lees
Starting Member

Ireland
3 posts
Posted - 2012/02/27 :  04:05:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dj dee lees's homepage  Reply with quote
dj xray and tizer and an up and coming irish dj cliona devenney there my insperation and xray and tizer are the 2 ultimate happyhardcore djs bring bck exit circus circus and bring bck all the old school error keep er lit to the tit !!!

lukewatheydj

United Kingdom
25 posts
Posted - 2012/07/05 :  18:47:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lukewatheydj's homepage  Reply with quote
i put DJs but would rather say the music more than anything.....

Gaz mace-E 1988

United Kingdom
77 posts
Posted - 2015/10/04 :  03:09:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Gaz mace-E 1988's homepage  Reply with quote
I guess my influences where for one my uncle, who used to listen to hard house, oldschool house and happy hardcore when I was around, and mainly got influenced with the likes of dougal and gammer, especially gammer with his "that's how I roll" on maximum impact record label, sy and Chris unknown, stu Allen especially when he played on key 103. Even scooter with back in the uk tune. Slip mat, Billy Daniel bunter, grooverider and so many others! Who doesn't love Steve smeetit - techno wonderland! Anything Quash records, maximum impact, loved expression and GBH - nighttime when that came out!

"you ain't headlinin' if you ain't redlinin'!!"

DJPagoda
Starting Member

United States
11 posts
Posted - 2016/01/10 :  23:35:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJPagoda's homepage  Reply with quote
I think my biggest influence was probably the thought of raving at abandoned places, cool lights and DJ'ing around the world living life at 175bpm.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.8 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page