Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2012/05/09 :  20:40:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
P.S: Why do things get moved here; it's really not like there's a huge number of albums in hardcore at this point to flood "General Hardcore" is it. The scene is in disarray and the lack of a focal point for discussion (IE reliance on fleeting facebook posts and banter) is a contributing factor. It feels somewhat futile to jump through as many flaming hoops as we have to to push a physical UK Hardcore Cd into vendors and then have all discussion of it/them moved into this subforum. Bah, humbug etc.

CDJay

unfortunately I can't answer that - I didn't move it! (whenever a "moderator" moves things it says "Edited By Whispering" "Edited by Triquatra") :(
I don't mod the forums anymore, apart from the odd occasion to help out the user (editing youtube vids so that they work, or if I myself put something in the wrong category) totally see where you're coming from though :/
I basically don't mod because its too much heartache, can't defend the rules and don't particularly want to end up being hated by everyone

which to be fair is a massive risk i'm running by sticking my foot in at the "news" end of things haha

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Triquatra on 2012/05/09 20:46:21
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2012/05/11 :  03:41:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
P.S: Why do things get moved here; it's really not like there's a huge number of albums in hardcore at this point to flood "General Hardcore" is it. The scene is in disarray and the lack of a focal point for discussion (IE reliance on fleeting facebook posts and banter) is a contributing factor. It feels somewhat futile to jump through as many flaming hoops as we have to to push a physical UK Hardcore Cd into vendors and then have all discussion of it/them moved into this subforum. Bah, humbug etc.

CDJay

unfortunately I can't answer that - I didn't move it! (whenever a "moderator" moves things it says "Edited By Whispering" "Edited by Triquatra") :(
I don't mod the forums anymore, apart from the odd occasion to help out the user (editing youtube vids so that they work, or if I myself put something in the wrong category) totally see where you're coming from though :/
I basically don't mod because its too much heartache, can't defend the rules and don't particularly want to end up being hated by everyone

which to be fair is a massive risk i'm running by sticking my foot in at the "news" end of things haha

I've always wondered why albums such as these and from the HU series always get moved to this section of the forum and not an album from the Clubland series. Technically they're both tracks and release announcements, but they are major news to the hardcore scenes. I never thought it was right that an incredibly high-end quality series like HU always gets the short end of the stick when it comes to things like this.

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2012/05/14 :  16:48:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
Gonna pre-order mine later of hmv

HardcoreUnderground

United Kingdom
74 posts
Posted - 2012/05/14 :  20:33:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HardcoreUnderground's homepage  Reply with quote
Audio clips of ALL 17 tracks on our Soundcloud page right now:

http://soundcloud.com/hardcoreunderground/sets/fracus-darwin-point-of-no/

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2012/05/14 :  20:50:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Maximum winnage all round!

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2012/05/15 :  17:10:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
Is it just me or does it sound like styles does the vocals for hard to find or maybe its because i have the volume so low on the laptop, but the vocalist sounded familar and styles just sprung to mind

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2012/05/22 :  09:20:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Full microsite is up!

http://hardcoreunderground.info/ponr/

CDJay

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2012/05/27 :  23:51:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
just ordered it! it's the 28th over there so it should be releasing later today UK time. Ordered mine from Zavvi, as they have the lowest price for US shipping as well as lowest price to purchase. If you google zavvi referrer code you get a code to apply on this for 5% off your first order. it's not much, but a discount is a discount!

Simon
Advanced Member

Belgium
5,001 posts
Simon has donated money to the site Simon has attended 5 events
Posted - 2012/05/28 :  05:58:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Simon's homepage  Reply with quote
I've ordered this one up, I'm going to have a whole collection of parcels when I next go home, it always feels like Christmas!

Warnman
Advanced Member

Germany
2,676 posts
Warnman has attended 2 events
Posted - 2012/05/28 :  20:53:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Warnman's homepage  Reply with quote
LOL! Amazon will cost me 31 EUR! Do any cheaper options exist to get this CD to Germany?
I really like to pay for the artists work, but 31 EUR is nuts!

"Happy Hardcore: Love it... hate it... it's fun!" (Matt Stokes)

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2012/05/29 :  00:47:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Warnman:
LOL! Amazon will cost me 31 EUR! Do any cheaper options exist to get this CD to Germany?

I did Zaavi it was only 8 quid and 99 pence for international shipping. Plus use this code to get a 5% discount: ZV15725189

Warnman
Advanced Member

Germany
2,676 posts
Warnman has attended 2 events
Posted - 2012/05/29 :  18:52:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Warnman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:

I did Zaavi it was only 8 quid and 99 pence for international shipping. Plus use this code to get a 5% discount: ZV15725189

I don't know what happened yesterday, but I could sware that it was this link that showed 31 EUR to me. Anyway, thanks for helping an incompetent internet buyer.

PS: the discount code didn't work for me, but the extra money will not ruin me.

"Happy Hardcore: Love it... hate it... it's fun!" (Matt Stokes)

Edited by - Warnman on 2012/05/29 18:54:21
miro
Starting Member

Macedonia
3 posts
Posted - 2012/09/24 :  17:58:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miro's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:

miro
Starting Member

Macedonia
3 posts
Posted - 2012/09/24 :  18:00:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miro's homepage  Reply with quote
it really works

thanks

miro
Starting Member

Macedonia
3 posts
Posted - 2012/09/24 :  18:06:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miro's homepage  Reply with quote
This code really work

thanks

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.77 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page