Page: 
of 5

Author Thread  
Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Lilley has attended 7 events
Posted - 2012/08/02 :  04:53:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djflammy:
quote:
Originally posted by Lilley:
I liked it.

thank you i luv you

When I said I liked it, I meant I've heard worse. I struggled for a while to remember what it was that was worse but then it came to me. A magpie recently got stuck under my car while I was driving from Sydney to Adelaide. The cities are approximately 1300 km apart, or 800 miles in the old money. Anyway, the magpie was in the middle of the road and started to fly away when it heard me coming. This one was particularly stupid though, it flew straight along the road and stayed low. Instead of going under the car it went straight through the front grill. Because it was flying facing away from the car, it went in backwards. This pretty much broke it completely, legs and wings were all messed up at crazy angles. I pulled over because I knew it was stuck as I didn't see it come out the back. It was stuck between the base protective panel of the engine bay and the engine sump. It was properly stuck could barely move at all. It did try flapping its wings a bit though but that didn't help because there was no room and its wings were completely broken. Initially I though the magpie was dead, because when you collect a magpie at 140 km/h (85 mph) you expect the magpie to die. I could see it's head and had leather gloves on so I grabbed its head and tried to pull it out. It was then that the magpie bit me. So I grabbed a big ****off stick with a fat knot at the end and tried to kill it, it's life was pretty much over anyway, once it came out it would be worse than dead. However, after trying to beat its head with the stick the magpie pulled its head away and hid so all I could see was the back of the neck. I was trying to kill it for a while but it just wouldn't work.

The point is, the sound the magpie was making the whole time I was trying to beat its head into a box shape in order to kill it was what sounded worse than that mix and sweet tunes.

In the end the bastard just wouldn't die so I had to drive another 200 km (125 miles) before I could get the car put on a jack in order to get it out properly. It stayed alive the whole time. Poor ****en bird.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJseaking
Average Member

Canada
242 posts
Posted - 2012/08/02 :  05:51:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJseaking's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
I liked it.

thank you i luv you

When I said I liked it, I meant I've heard worse. I struggled for a while to remember what it was that was worse but then it came to me. A magpie recently got stuck under my car while I was driving from Sydney to Adelaide. The cities are approximately 1300 km apart, or 800 miles in the old money. Anyway, the magpie was in the middle of the road and started to fly away when it heard me coming. This one was particularly stupid though, it flew straight along the road and stayed low. Instead of going under the car it went straight through the front grill. Because it was flying facing away from the car, it went in backwards. This pretty much broke it completely, legs and wings were all messed up at crazy angles. I pulled over because I knew it was stuck as I didn't see it come out the back. It was stuck between the base protective panel of the engine bay and the engine sump. It was properly stuck could barely move at all. It did try flapping its wings a bit though but that didn't help because there was no room and its wings were completely broken. Initially I though the magpie was dead, because when you collect a magpie at 140 km/h (85 mph) you expect the magpie to die. I could see it's head and had leather gloves on so I grabbed its head and tried to pull it out. It was then that the magpie bit me. So I grabbed a big ****off stick with a fat knot at the end and tried to kill it, it's life was pretty much over anyway, once it came out it would be worse than dead. However, after trying to beat its head with the stick the magpie pulled its head away and hid so all I could see was the back of the neck. I was trying to kill it for a while but it just wouldn't work.

The point is, the sound the magpie was making the whole time I was trying to beat its head into a box shape in order to kill it was what sounded worse than that mix and sweet tunes.

In the end the bastard just wouldn't die so I had to drive another 200 km (125 miles) before I could get the car put on a jack in order to get it out properly. It stayed alive the whole time. Poor ****en bird.

jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,682 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2012/08/02 :  11:20:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage  Reply with quote
I worry for the youth of today when they can't tell when a sample is not even close to being in sync with the beat.

Archefluxx
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,112 posts
Archefluxx has attended 2 events
Posted - 2012/08/02 :  11:27:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Archefluxx's homepage  Reply with quote
I suppose this is to be expected when we go so long without a Rankin thread.

The word "DIS" was enough to stop me reading this thread for so long, but when I saw it was 4 pages, I had to look!

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2012/08/02 :  11:36:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Archefluxx:

The word "DIS" was enough to stop me reading this thread for so long, but when I saw it was 4 pages, I had to look!

did you go through all the pages aswell?

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

brenergy

Canada
105 posts
Posted - 2012/08/02 :  12:13:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit brenergy's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
I liked it.

thank you i luv you

Damn. poor bird indeed.

quote:
Originally posted by Archefluxx:

welcome to the gateway to utter insanity that is DJ Datts D :S

xD

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2012/08/02 :  12:48:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
THAT is a story!!

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2012/08/02 :  19:12:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Originally posted by Fire Shadow:
Nice work. I'll keep an eye out for its release on 'I Kill Music Recordings'

unless you start it first

haha I tell you what, put this to me in a year or so...

Archefluxx
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,112 posts
Archefluxx has attended 2 events
Posted - 2012/08/02 :  19:52:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Archefluxx's homepage  Reply with quote
That Magpie story was incredible.

djflammy
Banned

Denmark
234 posts
Posted - 2012/08/02 :  21:21:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djflammy's homepage  Reply with quote

dis is way better than this megamix i trust you

brenergy

Canada
105 posts
Posted - 2012/08/02 :  21:36:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit brenergy's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!

scottyd2k9
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
749 posts
Posted - 2012/08/02 :  21:59:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit scottyd2k9's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

WOW yeah that's amazing first time i heard it
Wow another rankin / Cammy has surfaced....................................

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA-aBi2aGYE[/youtube ]

Edited by - scottyd2k9 on 2012/08/02 22:15:23
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2012/08/02 :  22:35:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Entertaining if nothing else.

Although, i could probably come up with something better than that if i used my cock to mix 2 random tunes together.

brenergy

Canada
105 posts
Posted - 2012/08/02 :  23:15:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit brenergy's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Entertaining if nothing else.

Although, i could probably come up with something better than that if i used my cock to mix 2 random tunes together.

xD yeah... your cock trying to mix would do better than DJ CamFlammy xD

DJseaking
Average Member

Canada
242 posts
Posted - 2012/08/03 :  05:03:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJseaking's homepage  Reply with quote
I like it fast, but 50bpm is what?, most pitch faders dont even go that far

Edited by - DJseaking on 2012/08/03 05:03:51

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.89 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page