Question about DJ Sy
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 18

Author Thread  
Traktoririst

Estonia
43 posts
Posted - 2014/02/18 :  20:48:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Traktoririst's homepage
Soo, how did this mess ended up? :O

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Gazza1712

United Kingdom
252 posts
Posted - 2014/02/18 :  22:13:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Gazza1712's homepage
Well sy isn't playing the big events, I spoke to him last week and today and certain people are still trying to justify themselves, by that I mean he was due to play the dreamscape event in August at the Milton Keynes bowl but a couple of mcs threw there toys out the pram so therefore he didn't get the booking!

Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2014/02/18 :  22:26:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Gazza1712:
Well sy isn't playing the big events, I spoke to him last week and today and certain people are still trying to justify themselves, by that I mean he was due to play the dreamscape event in August at the Milton Keynes bowl but a couple of mcs threw there toys out the pram so therefore he didn't get the booking!

Go on, did he say who?

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/02/18 :  23:53:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
Ok, so quick question that maybe someone can answer so I won't have to dig through these topics to find out.

What is the age of consent in the UK and how old were the girls in the pics that Sy was found with???

I was looking into the age of consent of certain countries and remember this whole debacle and apparently wikipedia is listing the age of consent as 16.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2014/02/19 :  07:49:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
Ok, so quick question that maybe someone can answer so I won't have to dig through these topics to find out.

What is the age of consent in the UK and how old were the girls in the pics that Sy was found with???

I was looking into the age of consent of certain countries and remember this whole debacle and apparently wikipedia is listing the age of consent as 16.

It's a strange one, the age of consent is 16 but they must be 18+ for you to legally look at pictures of them. So in other words if Sy was pumping these 16 year olds it would've been fine in the eyes of the law, but looking at pictures of them was illegal.

Edited by - The drunken scotsman on 2014/02/19 07:56:30
Traktoririst

Estonia
43 posts
Posted - 2014/02/19 :  09:11:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Traktoririst's homepage
Oh, okay. I read through the whole topic. I mean, was the MC Storm who told it out or someone else tried to mess up Sy's career? Sy had that kind of hobby, then why SOMEONE else tells it out to whole society? That's sick.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2014/02/19 :  13:38:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Traktoririst:
Oh, okay. I read through the whole topic. I mean, was the MC Storm who told it out or someone else tried to mess up Sy's career? Sy had that kind of hobby, then why SOMEONE else tells it out to whole society? That's sick.

Apparently it was Squad-e who told storm about everything as he now goes out with Sy's ex girlfriend. Storm decided to break it on social media and the whole thing erupted.

There was a lot of allegations, much of it (the worst part) was speculation. The only thing that was definitely true was that Sy had been looking at topless pics of 16 year olds, which imo doesn't justify running a man's career.

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2014/02/19 :  13:58:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage
quote:
I was looking into the age of consent of certain countries

I knew there was a dark side to you.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/02/19 :  15:06:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
quote:
I was looking into the age of consent of certain countries

I knew there was a dark side to you.

lol was a discussion on a whole other site. Some bonehead kept saying the age of consent in Puerto Rico was 14 so I had to go and find out if it was true and it wasn't.

And yea that makes no ****ing sense that there's a different law for looking at topless pics and actually doing a 16yr old. Sy really got screwed over bigtime by that fucking obnoxious loudmouth and shitty psychotic DJ and his girlfriend.

Traktoririst

Estonia
43 posts
Posted - 2014/02/19 :  15:45:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Traktoririst's homepage
I'm curious where Sy has gone? He don't have any releases... And i really feel sorry for him. His life as DJ/producer is completey messed up. But it was also his fault too I think...

Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Thumpa is verified hardcore artist Thumpa has attended 81 events
Posted - 2014/02/19 :  18:59:20  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage
I spoke to him 2/3 weeks ago by email, he's cool and happy.

Traktoririst

Estonia
43 posts
Posted - 2014/02/19 :  20:01:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Traktoririst's homepage
Oke, but anyways, this shhhhhh is complicated imo O_O

Gazza1712

United Kingdom
252 posts
Posted - 2014/02/19 :  23:22:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Gazza1712's homepage
Mc storm and Keyes, from what he was saying there is one guy at htid that would like to book him but it can't happen as it will upset certain people,
He is still djing and taking bookings, but seems to have fallen out of love with upfront hardcore, I still think he should have let things cool off, give it a few months, make a statement saying him and Chris will no longer be working together and continued quosh on his own, he has another property business so the pressure isn't there to get it the studio but at least he could still be making upfront music and getting booked by hardcore heaven/ slammin vinyl,

Traktoririst

Estonia
43 posts
Posted - 2014/02/19 :  23:46:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Traktoririst's homepage
Hmm, okei. :)

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2014/02/20 :  07:47:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Gazza1712:
Mc storm and Keyes, from what he was saying there is one guy at htid that would like to book him but it can't happen as it will upset certain people,
He is still djing and taking bookings, but seems to have fallen out of love with upfront hardcore, I still think he should have let things cool off, give it a few months, make a statement saying him and Chris will no longer be working together and continued quosh on his own, he has another property business so the pressure isn't there to get it the studio but at least he could still be making upfront music and getting booked by hardcore heaven/ slammin vinyl,

I'd much rather Sy came back than have they two arrogant arsehole mc's singing their shitty nursery rhymes on stage every weekend. Honestly, what a pair of welts.

The problem with Sy continuing quosh on his own is he really needs a partner in the studio. It's obvious now that Chris produces on his own that Sy was behind all of their big anthems. But I can't think of a single tune that Sy produced by himself. He needs a sidekick to do the more technical side of things I guess.

Topic is 18 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 14  15  16  17  18
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.36 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page