Printer friendly
Page: 
of 11

Author Thread  
DJ CircuitCode
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2013/07/06 :  17:45:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ CircuitCode's homepage  Reply with quote
Good work! Really enjoying this!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2013/07/10 :  06:25:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ CircuitCode:
Good work! Really enjoying this!

Thanks for the feedback, glad your enjoying it.

Keep an eye out for the next installment out early next year :)

SmashingTheSirens

United Kingdom
126 posts
Posted - 2013/08/16 :  18:43:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SmashingTheSirens's homepage  Reply with quote
This is unreal considering it's free. Some really nice gems on here. I'll keep an eye out for the remix thingy whenever it drops :-)

Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2013/08/16 :  19:31:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by SmashingTheSirens:
This is unreal considering it's free. Some really nice gems on here. I'll keep an eye out for the remix thingy whenever it drops :-)

By when it drops I hope you don't mean when it starts - because its almost over.

---
The Spirit at the Edge of Infinity
Check out my cheesy fiddlings here:
http://soundcloud.com/dys7dj/

Josephson_Junction
Advanced Member

United States
512 posts
Posted - 2013/08/17 :  16:15:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Josephson_Junction's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
quote:

By when it drops I hope you don't mean when it starts - because its almost over.

This shit ain't over until the last record spins!

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2013/08/18 :  00:29:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

kind words, glad you liked it man,

keep any eye out for PPF 2014 out next April :)

Edited by - Ken Masters on 2013/08/18 00:29:47
Charco
Advanced Member

Ireland
1,979 posts
Charco has attended 4 events
Posted - 2013/08/19 :  14:49:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Just browsing through and only noticed the video...class job!!! Maybe on the next CD you should all do mini promo vids to best capture the moods of the music....be an extra challenge!!!

After watchin that - got proper drawn into the track...made a tune I already like seem deeper??

Go Here: http://www.ionosphere.co.uk or here: http://www.sbthq.net . Happy? You should be!! And of course: My tunes: http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=230636&T=6580

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2013/08/20 :  10:32:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Charco:
Just browsing through and only noticed the video...class job!!! Maybe on the next CD you should all do mini promo vids to best capture the moods of the music....be an extra challenge!!!

After watchin that - got proper drawn into the track...made a tune I already like seem deeper??

that's a good idea man, got a few new ideas for promotion on the next album so will be sure to get a video done aswell :)

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2013/09/04 :  11:22:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
Seen a nice boost in downloads since kicking off the remix comp, now well over 2000 downloads :)

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2013/09/04 :  16:01:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
I've finally gotten around to putting all of the tracks on my site's YouTube channel, so hopefully you should get a couple more downloads trickling in from that.

Here's the playlist if you want to have a look, Ken. If you want me to change any of the info in the descriptions (links and shit), let me know.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQgfVqXTpCs6d9LuSwnkDJTmf10q7jVj6

Just want to mention Continue Your Journey by EPiCORE. Great track!

On another note, and since this PPF project is improving in quality and participation numbers - along with the remix comp - and since you're someone that's actually good at organising and doesn't let things drift and go unfinished after a few months - do you think it might be an idea to set up a little website for PPF? Nothing fancy or effort-requiring. Like my site for example - runs on WordPress and hosted with WordPress. All I had to do was pay $17 to buy the domain (so that .WordPress.com doesn't appear in the URL), pick a theme, and then away you go!

Obviously these forums and SoundCloud basically have you covered with the participation element, but it'd be cool to have a shiny looking website with all the background info and hosts past editions and stuff.

Sounds like a bit of a hassle, but it wouldn't (need to) be updated all that frequently, and WordPress is such a piece of piss to use!

Edited by - _Jay_ on 2013/09/04 16:03:01
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2013/09/04 :  20:41:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
I've finally gotten around to putting all of the tracks on my site's YouTube channel, so hopefully you should get a couple more downloads trickling in from that.

Here's the playlist if you want to have a look, Ken. If you want me to change any of the info in the descriptions (links and shit), let me know.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQgfVqXTpCs6d9LuSwnkDJTmf10q7jVj6

Just want to mention Continue Your Journey by EPiCORE. Great track!

On another note, and since this PPF project is improving in quality and participation numbers - along with the remix comp - and since you're someone that's actually good at organising and doesn't let things drift and go unfinished after a few months - do you think it might be an idea to set up a little website for PPF? Nothing fancy or effort-requiring. Like my site for example - runs on WordPress and hosted with WordPress. All I had to do was pay $17 to buy the domain (so that .WordPress.com doesn't appear in the URL), pick a theme, and then away you go!

Obviously these forums and SoundCloud basically have you covered with the participation element, but it'd be cool to have a shiny looking website with all the background info and hosts past editions and stuff.

Sounds like a bit of a hassle, but it wouldn't (need to) be updated all that frequently, and WordPress is such a piece of piss to use!

you know, you could be onto something there. As the series progresses it would be cool to have all the albums living under one roof rather than lost in the forums with the occasional re-posted link.

what I'll do is put this into action in time with the release of the next album and take it from there :)

..and cheers for posting the tracks on your channel Jay, appreciate it man!

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2013/09/04 :  20:46:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ken Masters:
you know, you could be onto something there. As the series progresses it would be cool to have all the albums living under one roof rather than lost in the forums with the occasional re-posted link.

Yeah, that's exactly what I mean man! :-)

quote:
Originally posted by Ken Masters:
..and cheers for posting the tracks on your channel Jay, appreciate it man!

My pleasure dude!

[email protected]
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
Posted - 2013/11/08 :  20:54:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit james.bland@zoho.com's homepage  Reply with quote
Any more links for this? Rapidshare is taking forever, says 37 hours to go. Can anyone up to mega.co.nz?

Phobz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
893 posts

13 hardcore releases
Posted - 2013/11/09 :  18:13:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Phobz's homepage  Reply with quote
There you go. Let me know when your downloaded mate so I can take it out of my dropbox :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8gk7p7yxdhbvlnh/The%20Past.%20The%20Present.%20The%20Future.%202013.rar

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2013/11/17 :  12:31:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
Cheers mate :)

Not long now till we start preps for next years album..

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 11 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 7  8  9  10  11
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.56 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page