Total online 1453
 Radio listeners 178+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: Rest of the world
 Happy Hardcore Lovemobile @ Streetparade 2013 (0 attended)
 Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
djswimmingpool
Starting Member

Switzerland
3 posts
Posted - 2013/06/06 :  03:01:15  Show profile Send a private message  Visit djswimmingpool's homepage
[0 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: Happy Hardcore Lovemobile @ Streetparade 2013
Starts: August 10th, 2013
Canton: Zurich

Every year, roughly a million ravers gather around the lake of Zuerich and
together they
celebrate one of the biggest EDM parades: The Streetparade.

At this parade there are many Lovemobiles (party-floats) for the ravers to dance
on. Most of
those Lovemobiles are playing the more commercial styles of EDM.

This year, a group of Swiss Happy Hardcore Dj's, we will be a part of the
Streetparade with
their own Lovemobile! Driving under the theme 'Let's Rave Again!', we are
offering the Streetparade-
Crowd an alternative to the more commercialized sounds at the parade, by playing
harder and faster
beats!

If you would like to be a part of this, then please support us! You can either
order yourself a
ticket and join us on our Lovemobile at the Streetparade or help us by donating.

All the necessary info's are available at:
http://www.ghostyvibes.ch/

Alert moderator
Warnman
Advanced Member

Germany
2,676 posts
Warnman has attended 2 events
Posted - 2013/06/06 :  18:56:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Warnman's homepage
This sounds great! How come? A few years ago only a few Swiss listened to Happy Hardcore. Has the scene developed so much in such a short time?

"Happy Hardcore: Love it... hate it... it's fun!" (Matt Stokes)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Warnman on 2013/06/06 20:32:44
djswimmingpool
Starting Member

Switzerland
3 posts
Posted - 2013/06/06 :  20:28:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djswimmingpool's homepage
nice to hear :)

if the scene grew.. to be quiet honest, not really.. every now and then, I meet people who listen to happy hardcore (some times to my surprise).. but there aren't any hhc events in switzerland.. you've got hands up, hardstyle and gabber events, on which on rare occasion they'll play one hhc set..

the idea itself grew spontaneously at the last streetparade..

as for the ravers on the mobile, we are counting on the streetparade visitors from germany, austria and uk..

Warnman
Advanced Member

Germany
2,676 posts
Warnman has attended 2 events
Posted - 2013/06/06 :  20:38:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Warnman's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by djswimmingpool:
nice to hear :)

if the scene grew.. to be quiet honest, not really.. every now and then, I meet people who listen to happy hardcore (some times to my surprise).. but there aren't any hhc events in switzerland.. you've got hands up, hardstyle and gabber events, on which on rare occasion they'll play one hhc set..

This sounds exactly like what's exactly going on at the moment in Germany, although Hard Techno is getting stronger (and slightly trancier) these days and the Hardstyle wave is slowly vanishing.

quote:
Originally posted by djswimmingpool:
the idea itself grew spontaneously at the last streetparade..

as for the ravers on the mobile, we are counting on the streetparade visitors from germany, austria and uk..

So it'll be a bunch of true heart lovers of this music celebrating the good old days and showing the new rave generation a modern touch. I like this idea! I'll think about the idea joining my first Streetparade!

"Happy Hardcore: Love it... hate it... it's fun!" (Matt Stokes)

djswimmingpool
Starting Member

Switzerland
3 posts
Posted - 2013/06/06 :  20:56:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djswimmingpool's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Warnman:
This sounds exactly like what's exactly going on at the moment in Germany, although Hard Techno is getting stronger (and slightly trancier) these days and the Hardstyle wave is slowly vanishing.

From an overall EDM point of view, minimal and progressive/goa is the most common thing in Switzerland (apart from all the commercial stuff ^^).. But there is virtually no hard techno in switzerland, it has kind of the same popularity as hhc..
As for hardstyle and gabber, despite the closing of OXA, there is atleast one event every month..

quote:
Originally posted by Warnman:
So it'll be a bunch of true heart lovers of this music celebrating the good old days and showing the new rave generation a modern touch. I like this idea! I'll think about the idea joining my first Streetparade!

jup, exactly
yaay

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.02 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page