Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: UK & Ireland
 Stomp! "Move Your Ass!" (10 attended)
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 7

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Darts
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
531 posts
Darts has attended 34 events
Posted - 2013/09/01 :  04:57:47  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Darts's homepage
[10 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: Stomp! "Move Your Ass!"
Starts: November 8th, 2013
City/Region: England

Thanks to everyone who came along to our Summer Spec-tash-ular event and made it our best yet! You guys were awesome and created a proper rave atmosphere to be proud of! Now, it's time to "put a donk-ey on it" as we bring you another round of hoofin' Hardcore shenanigans, Stomp style!!

This is a charity event for our friends at the Donkey Sanctuary Leeds to help them in their work caring for mistreated donkeys - a *proper* worthwhile cause for an organisation that will *really* appreciate our help!

We've pulled out all the stops to bring you another fantastic lineup including some of the very best DJ's & MC's in the scene alongside the very brightest rising stars - covering a wide range of different styles and eras as only we can!

*** SCOTT BROWN *** - (Evolution Records, Bonkers, Hardcore Heaven, Hardcore Underground!)

We always do our best to keep our promises so now we're bringing you a whole hour of the legendary Mr Brown! One of the most influential artists in the scene today, Scott has produced more epic anthems and smashed the pants off more massive raves than you've had hot dinners so best get ready to
stomp some craters into that dancefloor!

*** KEYES & X-TREME *** - (Go Tell Yo Momma, Ravers Reunited, The Only Way Is Hardcore)

We're buzzing to welcome Keyes & X-Treme onboard to make their Stomp! debut! These lads have taken Hardcore by storm in recent times and rightfully earned their place as one of the most popular Hardcore double acts in the scene today. Get ready for an hour of upfront, crowd pleasing UK Hardcore
action - mixed and hyped by 2 of the best in the bizniz!

*** A.B. b2b ANDY FREESTYLE *** - (Stamina Records, Uprising Digital) - Early 00's Hardcore & Freeform!

Let's travel back in time to an era when a Hardcore and Freeform revolution took place, shaping the scene we know and love today! We've secured this exclusive, first time pair-up of 2 of the brightest stars on the underground - Stamina Records' very own A.B. and Uprising's Andy Freestyle! One hour
of classic anthems and a serious sensory pounding coming riiight up!!

*** MR RIPLEY b2b CRUZE *** - (Trackmaster Music, Stomp!)

It's been an amazing year for Trackmaster Music - with some fantastic releases including the huge success of their "Full Frequency 2" double CD album! Now, Darts debuts his "Mr Ripley" guise to bring you an hour of upfront, uplifting, bouncy, ravey Hardcore alongside TMM's international Baldcore
Grand Master himself - DJ Cruze!

*** DMS b2b TRIQUATRA *** (Stomp!, HappyHardcore.com) - 100% vinyl Oldskool Happy Hardcore set!

Continuing our mission to push the very best northern talent around, we're excited to welcome back DMS to our decks, along with debutant Triquatra, for an hour of classic Happy Hardcore mixed 100% on vinyl! It's time to don your white gloves, get those whistles and horns ready and rave it up
Oldskool stylee!

*** SIM-E b2b YORKSHIRE RIPPER *** (Scarred Digital, Executive Records) - 3 decks anything goes shenanigans!

2 big talents making their first appearances on our stage here! Sim-E has been handing us some wicked demos across a range of styles over the last few months, while Yorkshire Ripper has been making a name for himself with some awesome productions on labels such as Scarred Digital and Executive
Records! Keep your eyes and ears peeled for these 2 in future!

*** CLAXTON *** (Stomp!, HappyHardcore.com)

After really impressing us with some awesome demo CD's and well & truly taking the roof off our epic Christmas event last year, Claxton has upped his game this year and deservedly joins us to smash the granny out of the Eiger Studios once again with some heeyowge anthems and underground slammers!

Hosted by MC's:

KEYES (GTYM & Ravers Reunited's gaffer!)
FRIKSHON (the award winning!)
SCOTTY G (welcome back, Scotty! We missed you!)
SMOKIN' (Trackmaster Music & Stomp! favourite!)
MRC & XTC (Hektik Beats boys back from retirement!)
REDZ (from dancefloor to stage, another crowd favourite!)

THEME - as always there is a theme and this time it's "Ears & Tails" - we'll leave the rest up to you!

THE MONG ZONE - normal raves have a chillout room - we have The Mong Zone! A fully furnished quiet room with games, books and fun activities for when you're all raved out and need to catch up on some monging!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday 8th November 2013 @ Eiger Music Studios, New Craven Gate Industrial Estate, LEEDS, LS11 5NF.

Adv. tix (available soon online) @ ?7.99 *** ?10 otd. (ROAR)

http://www.stomp-events.com
http://www.facebook.com/stompleeds
http://soundcloud.com/stomp-leeds

Alert moderator
silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2013/09/01 :  05:04:06  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
Congrats on DMS and TRIQUATRA for playing the event, who is CLAXTON and why is he from happyhardcore.com?

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2013/09/01 :  06:26:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Congrats on DMS and TRIQUATRA for playing the event, who is CLAXTON and why is he from happyhardcore.com?

He's been posting here for a few years now

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2013/09/01 :  09:09:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage
Fcuking powerful line-up. Made up for the lads to be playing along-side The Legend. And Dave's an absolute hero for booking them, and for making this a properly interesting line-up.

Well excited. Massive respect to Jacket for coming over for this!

Gonna make a main-forum topic - get people WELL interested.

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2013/09/01 :  11:08:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:

He's been posting here for a few years now

And he also happens to be a shit-hot DJ.

Thanks Silver, we'll continue to spread the HH.com word ;-)

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2013/09/01 :  13:55:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage
quote:

You need to visit here more ;)

silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2013/09/02 :  00:30:54  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
You're not from happyhardcore.com because you have an account here :) It's like saying your from Ford motor company because you have driven one for a few years :)

I appreciate the promotion and the plugging you guys are doing and I'm not trying to be a prick here but unless you are a mod, admin, radio DJ like Cotts / Bluecore, help pay the bills to run the servers, or have permission from me you can't really say your affiliated to HappyHardcore.com :)

With that said, if you want to be a mod or DJ or help out more please drop me line :)

Darts
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
531 posts
Posted - 2013/09/02 :  12:45:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Darts's homepage
Hi Silver - totally appreciate what you're saying there - the guys who I associated with hhc.com on the lineup are people that are known for posting mixes on these forums and so I thought readers would make be able to make the connection.

Rave and clubbing forums have taken a serious caning since Facebook & Twitter became so huge, with so many of them dying a total death, so it's with the best of intentions & because I care about the scene that I'm trying to give hhc.com more exposure. We need a popular, buzzing, independent forum where people can talk about stuff, make their feelings known and educate people about new music, events, etc...

That said though, I do understand your point re. affiliation so I'll respect your wishes and omit the hhc.com thing from the final flyer artwork

Thanks everyone who's given us great feedback on this event so far - so buzzing to have got such a varied lineup and you just know the night is gonna be jam packed with awesome tuneage from start to finish great to get lots of new talent on there too (even those who aren't quite so "new" )

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
Posted - 2013/09/02 :  13:33:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
You just called me old! :-P

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2013/09/02 :  14:42:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
You just called me old! :-P

you arent? :O

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2013/09/02 :  19:31:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage
Cannot wait for this!! The last event was off the scale and Stomp! continues to grow.

Quality, quality line-up. We are guaranteed a hugely diverse night of hardcore. DMS & Trickyrata is going to be a quality set. Not a clue what to expect, I just know it's going to be good.

Darts
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
531 posts
Posted - 2013/09/02 :  20:14:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Darts's homepage
Yeah I'm really looking forward to hearing what treasures DFS & Tuatquntra dig out for us, too!

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2013/09/02 :  21:44:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage
All vinyl Happy Hardcore. FIT. I've always liked it, but Bust An Old Jam boosted my appreciation for the mid-to-late '90s stuff massively!

quote:
It's like saying your from Ford motor company because you have driven one for a few years :)

Terrible analogy.

Edited by - _Jay_ on 2013/09/02 21:44:57
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
Posted - 2013/09/02 :  22:33:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Darts:
Tuatquntra

Quite possibly the best thing I've ever seen!

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2013/09/03 :  05:00:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
if I knew how to use proper DJ equiptment, I would've knocked down DMS or Triq and steal their show :P

silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
Posted - 2013/09/03 :  05:58:53  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
Dart: Nah all good love the support, feel free to put our logo on the flyer (email me to get a vector version).

quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
Terrible analogy.

Ok :)

DJ Silver (gmail / facebook / soundcloud) ?

Just cause I use them :)

New EventPost Reply
Topic is 7 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.55 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page