Al Storm & Euphony - "Mind Over Matter" FEEDBACK
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 8

Author Thread  
piumaki

Italy
446 posts
Posted - 2013/12/24 :  09:11:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit piumaki's homepage  Reply with quote
Big surprise!!! received it today!!! Can't wait to come back home and give it a proper listen!!!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - piumaki on 2013/12/24 09:11:52
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2013/12/24 :  10:08:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Merry seasonal suprisings!

CDJay

piumaki

Italy
446 posts
Posted - 2013/12/24 :  20:49:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit piumaki's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Merry seasonal suprisings!

CDJay

eheheh thank u!!! I m enjoying very much this surprise btw :P

alstorm
Average Member

United Kingdom
190 posts
alstorm is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2013/12/28 :  12:35:15  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit alstorm's homepage  Reply with quote
As its Xmas .. and a few people have asked, im going to extend the pre order deal (free 'Rock Me Out' Remix) to just after NYE, but youll have to specifically email them and ask for it when you order, and they will send you a link, it wont be just sent with confirmations like before :) .. so if you haven't grabbed it yet .. now is the time!

enjoy..

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2013/12/28 :  14:56:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
Sadly there isn't really much of the newer stuff I like, and I got most of your classics stuff from when you sold them on IMOdownload.

And personally I found it odd that none of your later hard kicks based tracks are among the selected

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2013/12/28 14:57:29
alstorm
Average Member

United Kingdom
190 posts
Posted - 2013/12/28 :  19:51:04  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit alstorm's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
Sadly there isn't really much of the newer stuff I like, and I got most of your classics stuff from when you sold them on IMOdownload.

And personally I found it odd that none of your later hard kicks based tracks are among the selected

if your referring to the 'Destructive Force' stuff, its pretty simple why .. it just isn't good enough, production wasn't great, although I liked a lot of the musical content and ideas, sadly at that time I wasn't in the right place to make them how I wanted them to be, so its unlikely they will appear on an album again, ever

and although some of the classics have appeared before, they were very poor quality old MP3's and some good quality vinyl recordings with old de-crackle tools, whatever was available at the time, and weren't professionally re-mastered from the original source DATS, which im sure as a person who obviously likes there digital material, will appreciate is a massive difference to what was available almost 10 years ago.

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2013/12/28 :  20:35:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
I just want to say Mr Storm is that guiding light is bloody epic

alstorm
Average Member

United Kingdom
190 posts
Posted - 2013/12/28 :  22:10:07  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit alstorm's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:

Thank you! .. it has taken about 7 attempts and re-titling to get it right over the last 5 or so years so thankfully we got there in the end :)

Edited by - alstorm on 2013/12/28 22:15:17
Quicksilver
Advanced Member

Sweden
2,545 posts
Posted - 2013/12/28 :  22:45:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Quicksilver's homepage  Reply with quote
Was Haunted made before or after the incident with Sy (I'm asking cause I'm kinda hoping after)?

My SOUNDCLOUD

Edited by - Quicksilver on 2013/12/28 22:46:19
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2013/12/28 :  23:36:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by alstorm:
quote:

Thank you! .. it has taken about 7 attempts and re-titling to get it right over the last 5 or so years so thankfully we got there in the end :)

Did Gaz really want you to rename it just because he had a track with the same title?

Gazza1712

United Kingdom
252 posts
Posted - 2013/12/29 :  11:01:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Gazza1712's homepage  Reply with quote
Was made before the whole thing blew up with regards to sy, they also do a track together called Kate's bush, al you still speaking to sy? If so try and get him in the studio with you again :-)

alstorm
Average Member

United Kingdom
190 posts
Posted - 2013/12/30 :  10:15:50  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit alstorm's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
Was Haunted made before or after the incident with Sy (I'm asking cause I'm kinda hoping after)?

sorry to disappoint, it was before all of that silly shit kicked off, but we still speak, pretty much non music related though

alstorm
Average Member

United Kingdom
190 posts
Posted - 2013/12/30 :  10:18:41  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit alstorm's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
quote:

Did Gaz really want you to rename it just because he had a track with the same title?

haha it had already been renamed from see the light to follow the light (which wasn't even in the lyrics) to Guiding Light, then Bananaman & Gisbo did one called that, and Fracus had already done one he was revamping or thinking of, called that .. so due to our imaginative lyrics .. we kind of foiled ourselves!

That is also about the 7th actual version of the track anyway so 3/4 name changes isn't that bad considering how long it took us to actually get nailed :P

DJ Hellfury
Advanced Member

Austria
2,237 posts
DJ Hellfury has attended 7 events
Posted - 2013/12/30 :  13:53:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Hellfury's homepage  Reply with quote
Only listened to CD3 so far, but i have to say, out of all new productions, "Voices of Passion" is the best and most outstanding tune next to the classic "First Kontakt", good job guys!

Hardcore Shows Soundcloud
Hellfury Soundcloud
Label Bandcamp

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2013/12/30 :  16:00:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

sorry to disappoint, it was before all of that silly shit kicked off, but we still speak, pretty much non music related though

We want him back though! You can do it Mr Storm because if he doesn't come back, all those wankers have won.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 8 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 2.27 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page