of 14

Author Thread  
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2014/03/02 :  13:49:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Hellfury:
Source for 2week delay message?

There isn't one, but says end of feb originally but his point is, says mid march on the website.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJ Hellfury
Advanced Member

Austria
2,237 posts
DJ Hellfury has attended 7 events
Posted - 2014/03/02 :  14:13:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Hellfury's homepage  Reply with quote
oh... thanks for pointing that one out

Hardcore Shows Soundcloud
Hellfury Soundcloud
Label Bandcamp

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2014/03/02 :  18:58:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
It's the brisk album I am most concerned with but it sucks there was no word on a delay

Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2014/03/02 :  19:05:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Hellfury:
oh... thanks for pointing that one out

On hu.com the albums were dated for release 28th Feb, I looked the day of and they changed it to march 17

---
The Spirit at the Edge of Infinity
Check out my cheesy fiddlings here:
http://soundcloud.com/dys7dj/

Gisbo
Average Member

United Kingdom
237 posts
Posted - 2014/03/03 :  03:21:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Gisbo's homepage  Reply with quote
about ****ing time dark skies is a tune!

Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2014/03/03 :  13:04:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage  Reply with quote
Anyone else reckon the facelift of Fires In The Sky sullied the good name of that tune? It was great for the most part but I couldn't stand that stab arp in the second phrase of the drop. :@

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2014/03/04 :  13:35:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote

Don't care about the delay. What the lads are doing at the moment is mental. I've barely gone through the material they've released recently - let alone ready to absorb another fifty-seven discs worth right now!

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2014/03/04 :  18:53:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Unfortunately it took longer than we hoped to obtain all the assets, get everything to artists satisfaction, and sign off on a couple of the 'Launch Bundle 3' projects, due to the artists busy schedules. We have finally signed off on *everything* and 2/3 are already being manufactured with the third in close pursuit.

We've obviously wanted to keep everyone updated with revised timelines but until we actually had all the assets it was impossible to predict with any reliability if further delays could be expected. The last project will join the production queue and we will get a concrete window for delivery to us so we can ship out post haste!

Apologies for any inconvenience caused, we are doing (and have done) as much as we can to speed things along. They're worth the wait!

CDJay

edit: Ah, also, we've sort of announced what's going on with "Happy Hardcore Underground" so y'all can't be tooooo mad at me...... Right? *makes puppy dog eyes and tilts head*

Edited by - CDJay on 2014/03/04 18:59:38
Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2014/03/04 :  19:34:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage  Reply with quote
Thanks for the update CDJay! It's good to hear that everything is working out. Still excited about everything, and now I also have happy hardcore underground to look forward to.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/03/04 :  20:33:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
$5 says it's Brisk's album that's caused the delay lol

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2014/03/18 :  19:45:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
I don't have Dougal on any social media (maybe twitter but I never use it) so I don't know about him but a few people have mentioned Gammers complete silence about this album, any idea why that would be? I'm genuinely interested in why he doesn't seem to be trying to promote this, I don't think I've even seen a single post regarding it

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2014/03/18 :  19:48:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Looks like Dougal isn't exactly going overboard on the old promotion front either.

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2014/03/18 :  19:54:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
Maybe he signed the contract without knowing what it was. Could be really easy to pull off some Nigerian style fraud on him lol

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/03/18 :  19:57:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
Well at least we have Kurt, Joey Riot, Marc Smith, CLSM, and a Sc@r, Brisk, Obie, Thumpa and maybe a few other non-HU djs/producers that thankfully do promote their HU-related projects.

Edited by - latininxtc on 2014/03/18 19:58:01
Mickey Init
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
764 posts
Mickey Init has attended 3 events
Posted - 2014/03/18 :  20:25:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mickey Init's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
any idea why that would be?

Maybe, if there is anything to suspect, it's caused a row or two in the FW camp. That's based on absolutely nothing, though!

Edited by - Mickey Init on 2014/03/18 20:26:56

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 14 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ... 10  11  12  13  14
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.7 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page