of 11

Author Thread  
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2014/03/04 :  23:55:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Yes, yes you should.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2014/03/04 :  23:56:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm thinking it's probably gonna be worth getting a cheap room or something, it's a couple of hours from Southampton and a few drinks will definitely be good

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/03/05 :  00:28:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
I'm thinking it's probably gonna be worth getting a cheap room or something, it's a couple of hours from Southampton and a few drinks will definitely be good

I checked into some hotels when I was considering this and there's a good number of them that are about 50 quid or less a night, and a good number of them walking distance to the venue.

Maggers

United States
57 posts
Posted - 2014/03/05 :  02:58:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Maggers's homepage  Reply with quote
Really hope HU also does a NYE event since that will be the next time I'm over in England. We'd already booked my other half's flight here for that week before the event was announced so definitely can't make it this time. Looks immense though, and I'm excited for the album & any other available mixes from the event.

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2014/03/06 :  12:43:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maggers:
Really hope HU also does a NYE event since that will be the next time I'm over in England. We'd already booked my other half's flight here for that week before the event was announced so definitely can't make it this time. Looks immense though, and I'm excited for the album & any other available mixes from the event.

I've had a few chats with your other half whilst out and about raving over the last few months and he is a very lovely young man indeed.

whittle1
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,191 posts

25 hardcore releases
whittle1 has donated money to the site whittle1 has attended 15 events
Posted - 2014/03/07 :  15:38:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whittle1's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
Does anyone know if the CD's will have the MC's and crowd noise on them then? Just like an official CD pack project? Or will it just be a recording of the music itself? Doesn't seem to say anywhere.

I'm sure they will sell the CD by itself nearer (or at the very least after) release.

Anyone got an answer to this question?
This will pretty much decide whether I attend the event or not.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2014/03/07 :  15:43:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by whittle1:
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
Does anyone know if the CD's will have the MC's and crowd noise on them then? Just like an official CD pack project? Or will it just be a recording of the music itself? Doesn't seem to say anywhere.

I'm sure they will sell the CD by itself nearer (or at the very least after) release.

Anyone got an answer to this question?
This will pretty much decide whether I attend the event or not.

It's gonna have MC/host voices on there, hence the 'Live' tagline to the album.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2014/03/07 :  15:58:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
On the physical CDs there will be (minimal and well recorded/integrated) MC and crowd noise. It will be pretty much the opposite of standard CD pack recording.

With the purchase of the physical CD you will get digital rights, through our store, for a version without either of the above.

We're also, secretely, plotting to include the names of everyone who pre-orders the ticket/album bundle (and then attends the event ) in the booklet.

This summarises three, of very many both obvious and as yet unrevealed, reasons why attending this is pretty much a no brainer for anyone who has a genuine interest in the genre. IMO.

CDJay

Edited by - CDJay on 2014/03/07 15:59:03
_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2014/03/07 :  16:10:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote

I've booked my train ticket to Coventry. Will book my ticket/album bundle over the weekend.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2014/03/07 :  16:45:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:

This summarises three, of very many both obvious and as yet unrevealed, reasons why attending this is pretty much a no brainer for anyone who has a genuine interest in the genre. IMO.

CDJay

Is that a dig at me???

I would totally preorder the bundle just to have my name on the album haha, but then having to attend the event I cannot do sadly

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2014/03/07 :  16:55:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

We're also, secretely, plotting to include the names of everyone who pre-orders the ticket/album bundle (and then attends the event ) in the booklet.

CDJay

awww you say this now, after I've bought my ticket! Great! :P

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2014/03/07 :  17:06:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:

CDJay

Is that a dig at me???

I would totally preorder the bundle just to have my name on the album haha, but then having to attend the event I cannot do sadly

Nah, wasn't aimed at you hun

I'd likely make an exception re: the booklet for certain heroic long term types. Particuarly ones who woo me.

*awaits*

CDJay

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2014/03/07 :  17:30:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
quote:

CDJay

awww you say this now, after I've bought my ticket! Great! :P

Bwahahahaha!

Bought my bundle, suckerrrrrrrzzzzzz! :-P

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2014/03/07 :  17:50:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage  Reply with quote
What if a DJ proper ****s up one of the mixes or a CD skips? Have you planned for this potential mishap? ;)

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2014/03/07 :  17:51:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

*awaits*

CDJay

I will wear my extra wooing pants to the event! and don my ultra-wooing cap and woo you and the crew so hard! :P

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 11 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  ... 7  8  9  10  11
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.84 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page