Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2014/04/04 :  09:31:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
Im sure you can download all these tunes from somewhere?

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2014/05/16 :  21:47:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
So whats the craic with this then? is it a cd release

warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,934 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/05/18 :  22:41:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage  Reply with quote
Any updates on this project???

Gazza1712

United Kingdom
252 posts
Posted - 2014/05/20 :  21:27:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Gazza1712's homepage  Reply with quote
Darren styles has confirmed that this will be the last one and will be featuring tracks from the previous 9, so not sure if there will be any new upfront material at all,

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2014/05/20 :  21:30:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
No buzz for this release whatsoever!

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/05/20 :  21:48:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gazza1712:
Darren styles has confirmed that this will be the last one and will be featuring tracks from the previous 9, so not sure if there will be any new upfront material at all,

lmao how pathetic, instead of going out with a bang they release another meaningless best of albums. Perhaps this is due to lack of workable material, meaning what they have is just not good or they don't have enough of it.

Quicksilver
Advanced Member

Sweden
2,545 posts
Posted - 2014/05/21 :  19:08:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Quicksilver's homepage  Reply with quote
RIP CXH.

And how lame, they already released a "best of" with CXH7.

I'm guessing this will consist 90% of tunes from 8-9 which would be absolutely terrible. Those are the most forgetable CXHs in existence.

My SOUNDCLOUD

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2014/05/21 :  19:20:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage  Reply with quote
CXH series coming to an end. That frees us Darren Styles for other album mixes.

I would imagine either Hixxy jumps on the opportunity with a HTID album or Futureworld will try their hand at a mix album. Or, HU could snap DS up for the next HU album...

d2kx

Germany
127 posts
Posted - 2014/05/21 :  20:43:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit d2kx's homepage  Reply with quote
CXH is pretty much only known in the UK. This goes totally against what Darren Styles & Futureworld have in mind nowadays.

There are several (Styles & Breeze Best Of, Force & Styles, ...) digital albums planned for Futureworld, and a new upfront Darren Styles artist album coming this fall, on a TBA label.

Apart from the solo stuff he's holding back for his upcoming artist album, Darren wants to do a lot more free releases from now on - remixes, bootlegs, and regular tracks. Darren Styles & Re-Con - Everyday is one of the next free releases.

This reaches much more people, and gets bookings. Darren Styles is heading to EDC again this year I am hearing.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/05/21 :  23:33:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
If Darren Styles releases another artist album, he would be stupid to release it on Futureworld unless he's looking to release it digitally. So if he wants a CD album release, either he'll go back to AATW to release his 3rd artist album with them or he'll release it with HU, which would be just as smart of a decision.

And RIP CXH. To me you've been hanging by a thread since the 5th one and am glad to see your ratchet ass gone.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2014/05/22 :  09:04:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by d2kx:
CXH is pretty much only known in the UK. This goes totally against what Darren Styles & Futureworld have in mind nowadays.

There are several (Styles & Breeze Best Of, Force & Styles, ...) digital albums planned for Futureworld, and a new upfront Darren Styles artist album coming this fall, on a TBA label.

Apart from the solo stuff he's holding back for his upcoming artist album, Darren wants to do a lot more free releases from now on - remixes, bootlegs, and regular tracks. Darren Styles & Re-Con - Everyday is one of the next free releases.

This reaches much more people, and gets bookings. Darren Styles is heading to EDC again this year I am hearing.

This sounds good. I'm sure he was also releasing A- Team as a free download. Hopefully soon. I love everyday by him and re-con, surprised to hear that it will be a freebie.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.53 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page