Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 General discussion
 RIP Ultimate Warrior
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Kebab Head
Advanced Member

Wallis And Futuna Islands
645 posts
Posted - 2014/04/09 :  10:38:35  Show profile Send a private message
http://www.wwe.com/inside/ultimate-warrior-passes-away-26223975

very shocked this morning...... child hood hero for me was one of my faves when i was a kid

i did actually have a feeling on sunday during wrestlemania he was on the way out as he had a better entrance to the hall of fame bit and just the was he was on stage..... just seemed odd maybe wwe new he didnt have much longer.... ive not watched mondays raw yet

RIP

Alert moderator

Edited by - Kebab Head on 2014/04/09 15:13:00
wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2014/04/09 :  11:09:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage
Cant believe it. Watched him on raw yesterday then woke up this mornin to hear he's gone. RIP

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Kebab Head
Advanced Member

645 posts
Posted - 2014/04/09 :  11:19:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Kebab Head's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by wong:
Cant believe it. Watched him on raw yesterday then woke up this mornin to hear he's gone. RIP

weird as hell

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/04/09 :  14:18:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
That sucks, but not a shocker. There's no telling everything he put his body through during his time in the ring. Really hope that WWE has a wellness program that does a better job at maintaining the health of their wrestlers and give them eating and workout regimens that prevent them from going the route of performance enhancing drugs that will eventually **** up their bodies.

Kebab Head
Advanced Member

645 posts
Posted - 2014/04/09 :  15:12:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Kebab Head's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
That sucks, but not a shocker. There's no telling everything he put his body through during his time in the ring. Really hope that WWE has a wellness program that does a better job at maintaining the health of their wrestlers and give them eating and workout regimens that prevent them from going the route of performance enhancing drugs that will eventually **** up their bodies.

no matter how healthy u stay or what substances you use ya never know when your times up..... so pointless comment really

piumaki

Italy
446 posts
Posted - 2014/04/09 :  15:57:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit piumaki's homepage
pretty sad, he was my all time favourite wrestler

The Dopeman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,393 posts
Posted - 2014/04/09 :  21:03:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Dopeman's homepage
1st the streak is broken now ultimate warrior dies what next? vince mcmahon to sell WWE?

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/04/09 :  21:45:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by The Dopeman:
1st the streak is broken now ultimate warrior dies what next? vince mcmahon to sell WWE?

lol the streak. I think it's actually better that it's broken considering it's a scripted streak and not like a real sports championship that is a genuine accomplishment.

If WWE isn't gone by now, then it will never go away sadly.

scottyd2k9
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
749 posts
Posted - 2014/04/10 :  03:31:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit scottyd2k9's homepage
Not watched WWE for about 2 years but I remember watching Ultimate Warrior as a kid :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfqV3xI8l_s#t=105
Back then it was amazing but now it looks so fake !

The Dopeman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,393 posts
Posted - 2014/04/10 :  10:07:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Dopeman's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by scottyd2k9:
Back then it was amazing but now it looks so fake !

back then i think they knew how to entertain n now the wwe is full of halfwits in the creative department....heve been for a few years now

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2014/05/10 :  17:14:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage
Yeah bit of a shocker this one, used to love the wrestling when I was younger, all the toys, ring, everything, even a stone cold steve Austin t-shirt! haven't watched it in along, long time though, I wouldn't even know half of them in it these days

fakka13k
Average Member

United Kingdom
182 posts
Posted - 2014/05/10 :  21:38:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit fakka13k's homepage
At least Doink the clown is still with us!

The Dopeman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,393 posts
Posted - 2014/05/11 :  01:55:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Dopeman's homepage
really? i loved doink the clown

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.67 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page