of 5

Author Thread  
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2014/05/15 :  10:01:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Oh it's not just good, it's flipping marvellous!

Expect a review when I've had a bit more time to absorb the greatness.

What really bugs me, is that the likes of F&D, CLSM etc do the 'Mainstream' Drum n Bass style tunes as well as (if not better) than what's around at the minute. I'd love to see what could happen with a bit of support and a lot of luck!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2014/05/15 :  10:13:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
There's movement on the HU Breaks side too; we haven't been able to focus on it as much as we'd like so Chris Ross, with help from the ever heroic CLSM, will be heading that up going forward.

CDJay

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2014/05/15 :  17:46:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage  Reply with quote
Listened to the first 10 tracks, very impressive. One or two I don't care for, like Stabalize, but the rest is really good. I love the old, happy vibes type feel to most tracks. Also, good to hear Poison Rain singing again, she's got an amazing voice.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2014/05/15 :  18:50:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
There's a poison rain bit on Live @ Rehab, too

CDJay

raindancerob
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,588 posts
raindancerob has attended 88 events
Posted - 2014/05/15 :  18:55:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit raindancerob's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
There's movement on the HU Breaks side too; we haven't been able to focus on it as much as we'd like so Chris Ross, with help from the ever heroic CLSM, will be heading that up going forward.

CDJay

good to hear, you put out some good stuff on that label like. hopefully some vinyl releases ?

Edited by - raindancerob on 2014/05/15 18:55:27
arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2014/05/15 :  19:31:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:
Listened to the first 10 tracks, very impressive. One or two I don't care for, like Stabalize, but the rest is really good. I love the old, happy vibes type feel to most tracks. Also, good to hear Poison Rain singing again, she's got an amazing voice.

Don't stop there!! My top 3 have got to be Free from Form, Slip Away and End on a Hard Note but it's all so so good, very happy customer!

Mad Max
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,017 posts

281 hardcore releases
Mad Max has attended 26 events
Posted - 2014/05/15 :  20:32:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mad Max's homepage  Reply with quote
Good selection of tracks will enjoy this.

Got the Rescue album on a punt as I love unmixed cds. It surprised me in a good way. Anyone who can rhyme jaeger and behaviour has skill ahahahha

The Free of Form Show Every Thursday 7-9pm gmt

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2014/05/15 :  20:49:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mad Max:
Anyone who can rhyme jaeger and behaviour has skill ahahahha

This has intrigued me, which part of the UK are you from where this isn't standard?

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Posted - 2014/05/15 :  21:19:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:

Don't stop there!! My top 3 have got to be Free from Form, Slip Away and End on a Hard Note but it's all so so good, very happy customer!

I'll listen to the rest when I have the chance. Free From Form is amazing, one of my favourite tracks of the year.

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2014/05/15 :  22:55:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mad Max:
Anyone who can rhyme jaeger and behaviour has skill ahahahha

Not particularly..

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Posted - 2014/05/16 :  15:47:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage  Reply with quote
End on a Hard Note is a bit good.

Luz
Starting Member

United Kingdom
9 posts
Posted - 2014/05/17 :  14:50:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Luz's homepage  Reply with quote
Received the pre-order bundle, both albums for a great price, already had balancing act from iTunes (don't judge me!), but was a great deal.

The new album Filth and Dumb Hatred is great, what I'd like to call proper hardcore/dance, not worried about playing it loudly out my car window even now I am 35, nice to listen to some serious well thought out hardcore that isn't cringingly cheesy...

Hardcore underground is a great label and hope you continue, also very interested in anything you would be doing with CLSM (as mentioned earlier in the thread)..

Edited by - Luz on 2014/05/17 14:51:27
Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2014/05/20 :  15:58:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
Really need to order this, the only reason I didn't pre-order it was because I wasn't sure I wanted another copy of balancing act, I already have 2! but maybe I could be tempted to get another haha

And on the point of rescues album, I mighted bother with that one either, never heard of him before or listened to any of his tracks, and I don't really get a chance to listen to music much these days, so probably not worth it, even the womans saying to me now "why you buying these cds and you never listen" haha

robertybob

United Kingdom
328 posts
Posted - 2014/05/23 :  22:55:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit robertybob's homepage  Reply with quote
Really liking this! Much better than their last album :) That is all.

rafferty
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
621 posts
Posted - 2014/05/24 :  08:33:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit rafferty's homepage  Reply with quote
Those two never disappoint.

Is funny how Hardcore Underground seems such a big part of the scene now days, that you really could not imagine any other quality Hardcore CD releases being out if it wasn't for them.

Candy & anime was just a faze & a total embarrassment that everyone mocks and laughs at now.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.7 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page