Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2014/07/19 :  08:17:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:

I'll go where I want thank you.

Legend. Lol

Alert moderator Go to top of page
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/07/19 :  18:15:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
If you're looking for outstanding natural beauty Jay just come and see me, lot cheaper than 2 grand ;-)

You're an absolute SexPest. You're now like Jack Dee crossed with Ashley Cole.

With a bit of Kinga from big brother thrown in the mix

Quicksilver
Advanced Member

Sweden
2,545 posts
Posted - 2014/07/19 :  19:04:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Quicksilver's homepage  Reply with quote
Rarely snows Oct/Nov, unless you go way up north.

Don't have any experience with Faroe Islands to help you, mate. I'm pretty sure Norway has more airports but I haven't heard of any more international ones. Google can help you probably. :P

Getting to Denmark... Maybe you can fly to Landvetter/Gothenburg (HEY THAT'S ONLY 38 MINUTES BY TRAIN FROM ME!) and from there go to the main city to catch a Ferry with Stena Line to Denmark, Copenhagen. They're usually not expensive and take about 3 hours.

My SOUNDCLOUD

Edited by - Quicksilver on 2014/07/19 19:07:20
The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
The Doc has attended 1 event
Posted - 2014/07/29 :  23:49:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage  Reply with quote
I made a bit of money last year on their football league (summer footy is all over the coupons then) surely there must be a flight from Scotland (not checked this) and like a few have said, their climate is like the Scottish Islands, doesnt change much all year, 15/16 in summer, 8/9 in winter, boring as **** lol

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2014/07/30 :  06:56:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Doc:
I made a bit of money last year on their football league (summer footy is all over the coupons then) surely there must be a flight from Scotland (not checked this) and like a few have said, their climate is like the Scottish Islands, doesnt change much all year, 15/16 in summer, 8/9 in winter, boring as **** lol

Yeah you would think so wouldn't you - but sadly not, no flights from anywhere in the UK past September. Looking like we will have to do it next summer instead. Oh well.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2014/07/30 :  08:24:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
I was messing around with kayak the other day Jay and it looks like you could fly to Reykjav?k Iceland and then book a separate round trip to Faroe islands from there. Not sure if that comes out cheaper, but I think that gives you less flying time.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2014/08/05 :  06:59:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
In semi-related news:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20140801/eu-faeroe-islands-whales-/

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2014/08/05 :  07:06:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote

It doesn't say how she got there. How frustrating!

I happened to read about this annual slaughter thing about six months ago. Wouldn't recommend Googling it if you are squeamish.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2014/08/05 :  08:05:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

It doesn't say how she got there. How frustrating!

I happened to read about this annual slaughter thing about six months ago. Wouldn't recommend Googling it if you are squeamish.

lol thats why I said semi-related. And she would probably fly into Iceland first. why not do that? or maybe a travel agent has a package deal?

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.92 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page