Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 HHC.com bang of the gang variety!
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2015/02/11 :  15:16:03  Show profile Send a private message
Who's actually going to ILHB then?

Alert moderator
Cyrax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
623 posts
Cyrax has attended 9 events
Posted - 2015/02/11 :  15:21:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cyrax's homepage
I'm 100% going , got a cheap megabus from Manc optimistically will arrive around 6ish Friday evening in Victoria, then find where everyone is , heading home via 3 different trains from St Pancras around 9 the next morning, dreading that journey as I'm getting smashed (for a change) doesnt happen that much these days : (

buds in

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Audio Warfare
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,046 posts
Audio Warfare has attended 19 events
Posted - 2015/02/12 :  08:55:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio Warfare's homepage
Yup, deffo be there for this! Been a while since I've been out to a Hardcore party of any type so well up for it.

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2015/02/12 :  09:09:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage

Definitely!

In fact, I walked past the venue half an hour ago. On purpose, as well. I got off the tube one stop early just so I could walk past it and get a little pre-rave buzz going on.

If anyone is wondering and is coming by tube - Aldgate East is the closest tube station.

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2015/02/12 :  09:25:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage
I'd like to, but we've been severly messed around with our house move, we should have moved ages ago but the date for the house completion kept getting pushed back; until we're outta here nothing is certain!

Audio Warfare
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,046 posts
Posted - 2015/02/12 :  09:49:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio Warfare's homepage
Jay - What's parking like round there? Much chance of getting a space somewhere?

Cyrax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
623 posts
Cyrax has attended 9 events
Posted - 2015/02/12 :  09:57:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cyrax's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
Yup, deffo be there for this! Been a while since I've been out to a Hardcore party of any type so well up for it.

i'll be in the smoking area holding a red rose

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2015/02/12 :  12:03:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage
Fantastic!! It will be great to meet some of you for the first time. I really hope that this becomes possible for you Rowan!!

It's going to be a grest night. I can feel it in my bones!

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2015/02/12 :  12:41:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Cyrax:
quote:

i'll be in the smoking area holding a red rose

LOL

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2015/02/12 :  18:06:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
No

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2015/02/12 :  21:56:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage
quote:
Jay - What's parking like round there? Much chance of getting a space somewhere?

Blimey. Difficult to say mate. I have never driven or parked in London. That area - definitely has plenty of little side roads n what not, but I've got no idea about parking restrictions or anything.

Sorry pal!

Maggers

United States
57 posts
Posted - 2015/02/13 :  01:48:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Maggers's homepage
Very very very sad to be missing this one. I'm sure you will all have an incredible night

Audio Warfare
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,046 posts
Posted - 2015/02/13 :  08:56:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio Warfare's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
quote:

Blimey. Difficult to say mate. I have never driven or parked in London. That area - definitely has plenty of little side roads n what not, but I've got no idea about parking restrictions or anything.

Sorry pal!

Ah no worriers mate, I'm sure we will find somewhere! Even if we have to jump on the tube as well. Have to drive from ours to get on a train anyway so may as well just do the whole distance rather than paying ?25 each for train tickets. It's quite an overcharge for a 30 min journey really. :-/

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2015/02/13 :  09:08:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage

Yeah that's outrageous. What station would it come into anyways, out of interest?

I walked that way again this morning mate, and kept my eyes open for parking signs. Most of the side roads that I walked past - you can park there for free after 7pm (and all day Saturday). I'm sure you'll find somewhere!

If I were you, I would look at roads to the east of the venue (or immediately around it). If you go west by about 500 yards you are basically in the actual city.

Audio Warfare
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,046 posts
Posted - 2015/02/13 :  10:26:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio Warfare's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:

Yeah that's outrageous. What station would it come into anyways, out of interest?

I walked that way again this morning mate, and kept my eyes open for parking signs. Most of the side roads that I walked past - you can park there for free after 7pm (and all day Saturday). I'm sure you'll find somewhere!

If I were you, I would look at roads to the east of the venue (or immediately around it). If you go west by about 500 yards you are basically in the actual city.

We would leave from Princes Risborough and come into Marylebone. That ?25 doesn't include the underground fare either so that's another ?6 odd. There's 5 of us so that's ?155 between us! Would cost about ?15 - ?20 in the car lol.

Ah nice one, thank you. That sounds promising then. :) Shouldn't be an issue in that case. Cheers for taking a look, appreciate that.

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.66 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page