Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2015/02/17 :  23:50:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm sure Silver can see what IP the messages were sent from. Lol

Alert moderator Go to top of page
The Dopeman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,393 posts
Posted - 2015/02/18 :  00:10:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Dopeman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:

he could probably fake that aswell he managed to get into my webcam last month hell he even somehow managed to take music off my ps3 and put it on his pc he actually did manage to get on my fb lucky for me it was an old profile i can't remember the password for so i don't know how the hell he got it he's been putting up videos of dogs being electrocuted n shit he finds it funny thats the ****ed up thing

all this because i told him to grow up and sort his life out

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2015/02/18 :  02:28:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Dopeman:
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:

he could probably fake that aswell he managed to get into my webcam last month hell he even somehow managed to take music off my ps3 and put it on his pc he actually did manage to get on my fb lucky for me it was an old profile i can't remember the password for so i don't know how the hell he got it he's been putting up videos of dogs being electrocuted n shit he finds it funny thats the ****ed up thing

all this because i told him to grow up and sort his life out

Didn't this happen to you at least once already??? Sounds like you need to change your passwords to everything AND not have it all saved or remembered on any of your devices, not even email address or screenames.

The Dopeman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,393 posts
Posted - 2015/02/18 :  05:29:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Dopeman's homepage  Reply with quote
i changed my password for here it's happened twice once by my cousin n my sister somehow managed to find out my fb password i might actually do that but keep them written down in a notebad i have a shit memory when it comes to passwords

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2015/02/18 :  06:44:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
The posts are coming from the same IP. Can other people use the same internet connection as you?

Edited by - whispering on 2015/02/18 06:46:05
The Dopeman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,393 posts
Posted - 2015/02/18 :  07:16:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Dopeman's homepage  Reply with quote
i don't think so he lives in the same block asme so can he use my internet then? there are 2 other networks that say unsecured when i click to connect to my internet so how can i check to make sure mine is or isn't because he's changed my fb password aswell and he's deleted all my youtube videos too

my facebooks gone too

right just figured out i connected to my broadband on his computer and i can't remember if i unchecked connect automatically so can he use my internet and how do i stop that? i'm getting seriously pissed off right now i thought he just changed my fb pw but he's deactivated my account since i just text a friend to check my fb page and all my yt videos are gone too do i need to phone BT can they do anything i've been on google but don't know what i should be looking for

Edited by - The Dopeman on 2015/02/18 08:06:48
silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2015/02/18 :  07:49:32  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
change your wifi password, change all your passwords, he might have installed a key logger / remote controller on your computer and is posting from your computer, run a spyware / virus scan as well

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2015/02/18 :  07:59:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:
Mods: delete this thread!

This.

don_simon3000

Austria
342 posts
Posted - 2015/02/20 :  11:05:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit don_simon3000's homepage  Reply with quote
why did my thread got this much hijacked?

talking to the docs is proper annoying though, finally since 2 days they additionally to trittico gave me cymbalta as well.

raindancerob
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,588 posts
raindancerob has attended 88 events
Posted - 2015/03/08 :  17:27:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit raindancerob's homepage  Reply with quote

Edited by - raindancerob on 2015/03/08 17:34:22

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.84 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page