Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2015/03/06 :  04:32:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ D-Luc-D:
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
quote:
Originally posted by Comrade_:
quote:
Originally posted by Otsdarva:
The j-core scene has been blowing most mainstream UK hardcore out of the water for years now. It reminds me of what hardcore/rave music used to be about, with emphasis on melodic elements. You all should check out the Japanese scene, lots of good and innovative stuff going on over there. Interesting to see artists like M-Project making it big in the west now too.

I have a very shallow knowledge of J-core. I own a couple of free albums and have listened to a decent amount of J-core mixes (usually the "ramen break stuff"). Are there any classic albums that you would recommend to anyone trying to expand their J-core related knowledge?

check out bastard pop terrorists; VIVID HARDCORE; prismatic music; SKETCH UP!; J CORE MASTERZ; M project is behind a good amount of working with it; that guy is killer

Pretty much spot on, I'd also say For you sounds, my label (in my signature), Lilium Records and Attack The Music and I'll think of some more when I can be bothered to look for links haha

it was actually through scanning your soundcloud and recommendations along with D-tor that i got so into j-core; so thank you ;) . everything comes around !

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2015/03/09 :  21:26:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
ok. done. take me to Japan. this 1 video thoroughly annihilated any hardcore rave i have been to in a long time. i duno about the UK; but this makes our parties look like a joke.
the music is ON POINT; the lights; the art; the vibe. no BS ; straight HARDCORE
beyond jealous. definitely a shining light in these times. i hope this utterly blossoms and becomes the norm; this is what the hardcore scene should be
not to mention that is the best ****ign hardstyle track i have ever heard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W0R4kVftxQ&feature=youtu.be

there are loads better then that

Edited by - Guest on 2015/03/09 21:28:38
versia
Average Member

Australia
180 posts
Posted - 2015/03/09 :  22:13:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit versia's homepage  Reply with quote
not everyone likes gabber or people from holland.

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2015/03/09 :  22:21:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
its worldwide, and why uk hardcore became called uk hardcore in all the shops and on youtube, its hardcore scene in 99% of europe except the uk, and most of america, q-dance is slowing taking over the USA, and has done austrialia

either way, its not hard to make these

more like

Edited by - Guest on 2015/03/09 22:23:09
DJ D-Luc-D

United Kingdom
458 posts
Posted - 2015/03/10 :  08:52:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ D-Luc-D's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ D-Luc-D:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Comrade_:
quote:
Originally posted by Otsdarva:
The j-core scene has been blowing most mainstream UK hardcore out of the water for years now. It reminds me of what hardcore/rave music used to be about, with emphasis on melodic elements. You all should check out the Japanese scene, lots of good and innovative stuff going on over there. Interesting to see artists like M-Project making it big in the west now too.

I have a very shallow knowledge of J-core. I own a couple of free albums and have listened to a decent amount of J-core mixes (usually the "ramen break stuff"). Are there any classic albums that you would recommend to anyone trying to expand their J-core related knowledge?

check out bastard pop terrorists; VIVID HARDCORE; prismatic music; SKETCH UP!; J CORE MASTERZ; M project is behind a good amount of working with it; that guy is killer

Pretty much spot on, I'd also say For you sounds, my label (in my signature), Lilium Records and Attack The Music and I'll think of some more when I can be bothered to look for links haha

it was actually through scanning your soundcloud and recommendations along with D-tor that i got so into j-core; so thank you ;) . everything comes around !

No problem, always surprises me when my stream actually helps people. :D

Since I said I'd follow up:

- VIVID HARDCORE isn't releasing anymore however ETIA. and you started a new circle last M3 which is very similar to it called J-NERATION. They're releasing a sequel next M3.
- NIZIGEN COMP
- Starlight Sounds
- SHOT MUSIC
- HARDCORE TANO*C
- SHARPNELSOUND
- Japanese with Force
- pichnopop
- S2TB Recording
- MINAMOTRANCE
- HolTunez
- Notebook Records
- Japanese Stream Hardcore
- Psycho Filth Records
- FREAKIN WORKS
- CODE-49
- Splash Energy Recordings

Some gaijin ones:
- NiTEFLARE
- Allkore
- Lucky Lotus Records
- RuffBeatz

Also one that there are no links for is SUB DUB TRAX. MUZIK SERVANT runs it and is continuing the ヲタCross Line series from BL-Records on there it seems. Cross Line and Straight Line are basically like another A-Remix Nation. :P

Check out my netlabel Touitsu Recordings: http://touitsurecordings.jaycore.eu --- http://soundcloud.com/touitsu-recordings --- http://www.facebook.com/TouitsuRecordings

Edited by - DJ D-Luc-D on 2015/03/10 08:54:37

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.03 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page