Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Dear DJ Gammer
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 11

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2015/03/25 :  13:20:53  Show profile Send a private message
Seen this on social media and it made me laugh.

https://www.facebook.com/DJGammerFans/photos/a.174896073142.123389.71647918142/10152918906788143/?type=1&theater

And associated soundcloud clip

Not sure if its the same Elliot who posts on here but C-kay seems to think so...

C-Kay ?@C_Kay ? 42m42 minutes ago
@DJGammer http://HHC.com user I believe.

Our favourite people 👀

Alert moderator
Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2015/03/25 :  13:26:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage
Has Gammer had a stroke?

Alert moderator Go to top of page
The Stisk

United Kingdom
130 posts
Posted - 2015/03/25 :  13:37:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Stisk's homepage
Just been reading myself, it made me chuckle but can't say i disagree with the o.p entirely though, i've never been as bored with the 'top tier' as much since all of this David Guetta-esque core came in years ago, theres a handful of tunes i like but mostly im sat here thinking "what?, really"

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2015/03/25 :  13:46:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage
There has to be be some explanation for how shit he has become

Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2015/03/25 :  15:26:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage
Yep. That was me.

Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2015/03/25 :  15:33:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by The Stisk:
Just been reading myself, it made me chuckle but can't say i disagree with the o.p entirely though, i've never been as bored with the 'top tier' as much since all of this David Guetta-esque core came in years ago, theres a handful of tunes i like but mostly im sat here thinking "what?, really"

I completely agree and I stand by every word.

Edited by - Elliott on 2015/03/25 16:19:55
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2015/03/25 :  15:55:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
Did C.kay delete his comment? I don't see it for some reason, at least not on that link that was given.

Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2015/03/25 :  16:19:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
Did C.kay delete his comment? I don't see it for some reason, at least not on that link that was given.

The comment came from Twitter. Just look at the replies to Gammer's tweet about it.

oxis

Portugal
128 posts
Posted - 2015/03/25 :  16:20:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit oxis's homepage
knowing gammer i am almost surprised that he didnt use this as background music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1qXQRpF08E

still pretty good though, i loled. those comments are so silly that i legitimately have trouble diferenciating the real complaints from the jokeposts.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2015/03/25 :  16:28:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:

You should see it if you go on Gammers twitter

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2015/03/25 :  16:46:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
ok yea I see it now. lol C.Kay. There's a guy whose opinion holds little to no value to me.

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2015/03/25 :  16:52:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage
"I dunno why you don't just take this stuff on the (bearded) chin instead of trying to make an example of people all the time... No doubt he prefers the old vocally stuff, it's a compliment really and he's probably just sad that you've moved away from that sound a bit as of late."

I said this.. still don't understand why he's gotta call people out all the time

Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2015/03/25 :  16:55:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
"I dunno why you don't just take this stuff on the (bearded) chin instead of trying to make an example of people all the time... No doubt he prefers the old vocally stuff, it's a compliment really and he's probably just sad that you've moved away from that sound a bit as of late."

I said this.. still don't understand why he's gotta call people out all the time

I saw that. You hit the nail on the head. Although I'm not at all concerned about the furore I've caused. It's quite exciting.

It was intended as a silly, light-hearted comment. I mean, I stand by every word and I don't like his recent work at all but I don't hate him and I completely respect his right to produce whatever the **** he wants. I expected him to either ignore it or quietly delete it but this is far more entertaining all round.

Edited by - Elliott on 2015/03/25 17:04:11
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2015/03/25 :  17:46:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
I don't understand the need to bring it to everybody's attention just so 30 people can turn round and say 'what a c***' or 'I'd like to see him do better'.

Criticism should be welcomed. Holds a lot more weight than arse licking every little thing somebody does.

Gammer is one of the all time greats as far as I'm concerned but no way would I pretend I like all his tunes just because it goes along with popular opinion.

wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2015/03/25 :  18:06:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage
yeah cus hhc.com's the root of all of hardcore's shitness

Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2015/03/25 :  18:12:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
I don't understand the need to bring it to everybody's attention just so 30 people can turn round and say 'what a c***' or 'I'd like to see him do better'.

Criticism should be welcomed. Holds a lot more weight than arse licking every little thing somebody does.

Gammer is one of the all time greats as far as I'm concerned but no way would I pretend I like all his tunes just because it goes along with popular opinion.

What do you think of his productions over the last few years? Were you impressed by Pigface? :P

Edit: I agree about Gammer. He's in my all-time top 3. But he might as well be part of a different scene now because I haven't really enjoyed anything of his for a long time.

Edited by - Elliott on 2015/03/25 18:39:33

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 11 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 7  8  9  10  11
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.72 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page