of 105

Author Thread  
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2011/08/19 :  18:40:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
NEW USERS BEWARE! It is a proven fact that Jay visits this topic at least 50 times a day in the vain hope that 1 of you may be female (or at least slightly feminine-looking). Please be on the lookout for a hirsuite Eric Christian Olsen (google him) lookalike who may try to lure you in with offers of free Hardcore!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
JayHH86
Advanced Member

Vietnam
1,400 posts
Posted - 2011/08/20 :  04:35:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JayHH86's homepage  Reply with quote
LOL. I want to defend myself - but I'm an honourable man. He speaks the truth.

Seriously, we do need more girls on here.

Edit: Just Googlerized that guy - what a hunk! I'll take that! Cheers Dean.

Edited by - JayHH86 on 2011/08/20 04:56:20
The Dopeman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,393 posts
Posted - 2011/08/20 :  05:42:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Dopeman's homepage  Reply with quote
NEW MEMBERS BEWARE...this forum...is the domain...of the loony...OOGABOOGA!!!

Arpaleggia
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2011/08/28 :  01:58:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Arpaleggia's homepage  Reply with quote
NAME: Arpaleggia / Davyd

ASL: 20, Male, Birmingham

FAVOURITE DJs/MCs: Styles, Breeze, Dougal & Gammer, Al Storm & S3RL, Re-Con, Squad-E

FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS: Probably synonymous with selected DJs

ARE YOU: Stay-at-home raver & amateur music producer... very amateur

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: Drum'n'Bass, Dance, Gabber, Hardstyle, Psytrance, anything else I like the sound of

A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: Visited this site ages ago back when I was a bit of a niave lil div, but am just getting back into hardcore & decided to register Also, I love Red Dwarf

FAVOURITE TUNES:
Chasing Skies - TC
Find Yourself (Darren Styles Remix) - John O'Callaghan
I Say I Love You (Dougal & Gammer Remix) - Darren Styles & Francis Hill
The Heartache - Azura
Cut & Recycle - Re-Con & Squad-E

Edited by - Arpaleggia on 2011/08/28 01:59:59
sndengr
Starting Member

United States
2 posts
Posted - 2011/09/24 :  04:40:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sndengr's homepage  Reply with quote
NAME: thomas grovner

ASL: 25, male, london

FAVOURITE DJs/MCs: k.energy, mc sharkey, Marcos (Syd), mc storm, D-Minus

FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS: too many to mention

ARE YOU: sound engineer and dj

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: jazz, acoustic, hiphop, rock

A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: I own public address systems company and I am a musician too

FAVOURITE TUNES:
Double Dutch "Noise" (BB)
New Age - 'Are You Ready To Fly'
Ruffage - Paradise (Phase4)

and many more....

piumaki

Italy
446 posts
Posted - 2011/10/02 :  18:01:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit piumaki's homepage  Reply with quote
NAME: Albo

ASL: 29, male, Italy

FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS: Junkie Kut, Mental D-strution, Disco ****, m1dy, Akiradeath, La Foudre....

ARE YOU: Owner of the free web label Viral Conspiracy Rec and of Extreme Sound Forum.

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: almost every kind of *core music, metal, 90's hip hop

A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: I m quite a newbie in Happy Hc/Freeform music (execpt from some japanese stuff) but is growing on more and more for me. I ve found this forum searchin google and it was very useful to me! So thank u and nice to meet you all!!! I ve deicided also to buy some cds...Are "World Heavyweight Freeform", "Hardcore Addiction 5" and/or "Hardcore Underground 5" a good point of departure? :)

Warnman
Advanced Member

Germany
2,676 posts
Warnman has attended 2 events
Posted - 2011/10/03 :  18:18:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Warnman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by piumaki:
I ve deicided also to buy some cds...Are "World Heavyweight Freeform", "Hardcore Addiction 5" and/or "Hardcore Underground 5" a good point of departure? :)

Hi, man! It really depends on what you personaly like in Hardcore music.

World Heavyweight Freeform:
http://soundcloud.com/rebuild_music/sets/world-heavyweight-freeform

Just take a listen to these samples and if you want to buy it, don't wait for too long, because half of the CDs already have been sold.

Hardcore Addiction 5:
DJ Cotts and DJ Ravine are two DJs, who became popular with their youtube-videos. Yo might want to check out there as well.

Hardcore Underground 5:
I can't say very much about this one, but it seems to become one of the best releases this year. At last, if you trust to the opinion of a lot of persons in this forum.

"Happy Hardcore: Love it... hate it... it's fun!" (Matt Stokes)

piumaki

Italy
446 posts
Posted - 2011/10/06 :  15:55:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit piumaki's homepage  Reply with quote
sure i trust you guys!!

My pick is World Heavyweight Freeform (already ordered) and Hardcore Underground 5!!

Thank u!!

The Lynch Effect
Starting Member

United Kingdom
12 posts
Posted - 2011/10/07 :  21:05:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Lynch Effect's homepage  Reply with quote
NAME: Steve Lynch

ASL: 31, Male, Leicester / Sunderland

FAVOURITE DJs/MCs: Bass Generator, Evil Activities, Squad-E, Re-Con, Scott Brown, Marc Smith

FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS: See Above

ARE YOU: Professional Full time DJ (playing mostly Funky House in Clubs but prefer harder stuff)

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: Hardstyle, Trance, Funky House, Drum and Bass, Gabber, Dubstep

A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: Lurked for a while but was too scared to post incase you all thought I was a lunatic!

FAVOURITE TUNES:
Endymion & The Viper - Smash << This is really doing it for me atm!

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2011/10/07 :  21:25:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
Welcome Steve. Full time DJ huh? Living the dream!

Gonna try check your Gabber mix out over the weekend. :-)

The Lynch Effect
Starting Member

United Kingdom
12 posts
Posted - 2011/10/07 :  21:43:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Lynch Effect's homepage  Reply with quote
Hard work mate as in between club sets I run a Mobile Disco business as well. The hardcore and gabber mixes are just something I do for fun to keep myself sane.

In saying that though I'm planning in the new year to launch a hard dance event in Leicestershire through the Mobile Disco Business and get a good few scottish DJ's down to here a few times a year - it's all a bit up in the air at this stage - currently just stacking money into the business bank account to get that launched with good financial grounding. Would like to bring Cotts and Ravine over to the UK for a night at some point in this project.

lymellie18
Banned

United States
2 posts
Posted - 2011/10/08 :  04:14:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lymellie18's homepage  Reply with quote
Can another norm respond? Why can't the suspicion distort the trailing shed? Why can't the scarf trek near another designate stunt? The dealer signs the copied camp. A cuddly junk despairs.

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2011/10/08 :  05:20:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by lymellie18:
Can another norm respond? Why can't the suspicion distort the trailing shed? Why can't the scarf trek near another designate stunt? The dealer signs the copied camp. A cuddly junk despairs.

R U A BOT?

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2011/10/08 :  09:23:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Lynch Effect:
Hard work mate as in between club sets I run a Mobile Disco business as well. The hardcore and gabber mixes are just something I do for fun to keep myself sane.

In saying that though I'm planning in the new year to launch a hard dance event in Leicestershire through the Mobile Disco Business and get a good few scottish DJ's down to here a few times a year - it's all a bit up in the air at this stage - currently just stacking money into the business bank account to get that launched with good financial grounding. Would like to bring Cotts and Ravine over to the UK for a night at some point in this project.

Very, very interesting indeed mate.

Make sure you keep us all up-to-date on here. Obviously it would be an enormous plus, but irrespective of whether the Cotts and Ravine idea materialises, I still may well make the effort to get up to Leicester for a Harder event. Never been to one, but keen to experience it.

Talk me through your Mobile Disco business a bit - what do you exactly offer, and for what sort of rates?

The Lynch Effect
Starting Member

United Kingdom
12 posts
Posted - 2011/10/08 :  10:31:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Lynch Effect's homepage  Reply with quote
Cheers Jay, Dont really want to advertise my mobile disco too much on here as am new. Though as this post will get lost in the thread after a few days anyway current setup looks like this:

I charge about 200 quid for that in leicestershire and surrounding counties - outside of there I charge my travel costs on top. I play whatever music the client wants (from motown, 70s, pop through to hardstyle/gabber etc.) Weddings are a bit more as they are a bit more planned and tailored. Takes me about an hour to set all that up and the same to take down again. Like I said hard work!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 105 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 87  88  89  ... 101  102  103  104  105
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.83 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page