Printer friendly
Page: 
of 105

Author Thread  
DjZelous
Advanced Member

United States
553 posts
Posted - 2013/09/12 :  21:43:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DjZelous's homepage  Reply with quote
NAME: Dj Zelous

ASL: 15, Male, USA(To be exact, Miami)

FAVOURITE DJs/MCs: Dj Cotts, Dj Ravine & Dj Gammer, Mc whizzkid

FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS: Darren Styles, Gammer, Technikore, S3RL, Darwin, Clsm and a ton more!

ARE YOU: DJ

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: Hardstyle, Electro house, trance, old school techno, 60's rock and out of all things classical and pavarotti lol

A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: I Freaking love the site! I hope it never dies!!

Make sure to check out my soundcloud i just uploaded a Hardcore mix :) https://soundcloud.com/izzy-jimenez/a-random-happy-hardcore-mix

Tell me what you thought about it?

Cheers!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - DjZelous on 2013/11/03 02:19:57
NorahArendt
Starting Member

United States
1 post
Posted - 2013/10/09 :  00:07:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NorahArendt's homepage  Reply with quote
Name : Norah Arendt

ASL : 17, Female, Florida

Favourite DJs/MCs : Shane Saiyan, Xavi BCN, Darwin

Favourite Songwriters/Producers : Renard, Radium, Nadeco, Xavi BCN, Gammer, Scott Brown

Are you : (New to HHC/Raver/DJ/MC) I'm a DJ, a bit of a music producer, and quite enjoy raving ^^

Other styles of music you like : Hard House, Scouse House, Drum and Bass, Gabber, Drumstep, Noisecore, aaand Breakcore

A short message to Happyhardcore.com : I'm terribly uncomfortable with advertising my music, and even more uncomfortable sharing it with people I don't know. I'm hoping joining this forum will help me become a bit more comfortable with it ^^
(Edit) I just realized I forgot to link my soundcloud! X3
https://soundcloud.com/noraharendt

Favourite songs :
Nadeco : Nostalgic Planet 2012
Dougal and Gammer : Kick the Nation
Xavi BCN : Lost Sensations (Breaking the World)
Renard : Safely Admitting Jumpstyle has not Improved my Life in any way Whatsoever
Renard : Spring Rain
Venetian Snares : Americanized

Edited by - NorahArendt on 2013/10/09 00:09:49
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2013/10/09 :  16:04:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
Ooh, we do need more female members on this website :o

I hope we don't scare you away thou :)

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

The Dopeman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,393 posts
Posted - 2013/10/09 :  16:33:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Dopeman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by NorahArendt:

venetian snares make some of the most ****ed up music you will ever hear i have near enough every album apart from 2 i think never though anyone on here would like him let alone a female lol

Edited by - The Dopeman on 2013/10/09 16:35:49
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2013/10/09 :  16:43:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Dopeman:
quote:

venetian snares make some of the most ****ed up music you will ever hear i have near enough every album apart from 2 i think never though anyone on here would like him let alone a female lol

I think latininxtc liked him. I know someone else did atleast.

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

The Dopeman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,393 posts
Posted - 2013/10/09 :  17:16:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Dopeman's homepage  Reply with quote
i was gonna use some of his tracks for the hardcore history gabber section but i couldn't mix them or shit he lets out some dark emotions in a lot of them

Tekk
Starting Member

United States
14 posts
Posted - 2013/10/10 :  06:09:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Tekk's homepage  Reply with quote
NAME: tekk

ASL:18, male, US

FAVOURITE DJs/MCs: Scott Brown, Al Storm, Brisk, S3rl, Alex Bassjunkie

ARE YOU: (new to hhc/raver/dj/mc) New I guess? Never been to a rave but liked hhc for probably 7 years now. Location is less than ideal for finding stuff. Only actually listened to hhc for a few years of that after way too long of thinking it was "too gay"

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: Gabber, Punk(more anything with Jello Biafra), chiptunes

A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: Want to try getting into DJing, not going well so far :P

FAVOURITE TUNES:
Trick or Treat - Al Storm
Neckbreaker - Scott Brown
Eye Opener - Brisk & Trixie
All About Elysium - Al Storm
Headbanger - Alex Bassjunkie

Edited by - Tekk on 2013/11/03 03:51:48
kuraihikari
Starting Member

Canada
4 posts
Posted - 2013/11/19 :  17:14:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kuraihikari's homepage  Reply with quote
NAME: Kuraihikari

ASL:20, f, BC Canada

FAVOURITE DJs/MCs: I can't pick

FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS: the mau5, call me crazy but his production is top notch.

ARE YOU: Bedroom Producer.

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: The rest of EDM

A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: Hello, my name is Kuraihikari aka hikari. I produce electronic music obsessively every day. Some times its good.. some times its worthy of a good laugh. I'm into euro beat and uk hardcore/happyhardcore right now~ Well I've always been in to happyhardcore, it was my first edm! I don't dj.. even though I wish I did. Well its not reeeeeally my fault.. I live in the middle of no where in northern Canada, all they listen to up here is country music and mainstream pop edm bs. I only have one hardsynth, witch is my korg ms-20 mini. Defiantly worth getting even though its only a two osc. synth you just can't recreate the sound of its filter, and hell you can always sample it to make chords and do that classic chord memory 90's sound. My DAW's of choice are FL Studio and Reason! Any way, to make a long introduction short (yeah right!) its nice to meet you all!

trance c
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
Posted - 2013/12/17 :  14:31:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trance c's homepage  Reply with quote
NAME: trance c/carolann

ASL: 25 female, United Kingdom/Northern Ireland

FAVOURITE DJs/MCs: Tizer (some mixes), paddy frazer (classic mixes only), Armin van Buuren

ARE YOU: (new to hhc/raver/dj/mc) New to HHC (well, new to this forum but have been listening to the genre for 17/18 years) I would prefer the classic sound to HHC than todays modern sound

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: HHC, Trance

Edited by - trance c on 2013/12/17 14:43:26
piumaki

Italy
446 posts
Posted - 2013/12/17 :  14:50:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit piumaki's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Originally posted by The Dopeman:
quote:

I think latininxtc liked him. I know someone else did atleast.

I like Venetian Snares too, he's a musical genius :)

Traktoririst

Estonia
43 posts
Posted - 2014/02/05 :  18:04:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Traktoririst's homepage  Reply with quote

NAME: Traktoririst/ A.

ASL:18, female, Estonia

FAVOURITE DJs/MCs: Alot :O

FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS: Hmmm... I don't know

ARE YOU: (new to hhc/raver/dj/mc) DJ, upcoming female MC maybe :P

13thChamber
Starting Member

United Kingdom
3 posts
Posted - 2014/02/11 :  21:28:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit 13thChamber's homepage  Reply with quote
NAME: Aaron
ASL:18, male, Hertfordshire, UK

FAVOURITE DJs/MCs: Fracus & Darwin, Brisk, Cotts, DJ Seduction

FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS: Gammer, Re-Con, Joey Riot, Kurt, Fracus & Darwin, M-Project, DJ noriken, Minamotoya, Jordi K stana, Cube::Hard, Brisk, V.A.G.A.B.O.N.D (Euphoria).. just a few of the top of my head

ARE YOU: Fan of hardcore music, occasionally into DJing and learning to produce too.
OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: Liquid / Aptmospheric DnB, Trance, Hip Hop, Post Hardcore, old school electronica (Prodigy, Chemical Brothers, Orbital etc) anything electronic really

A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: have been lurking on these forums for a while, but too shy to make and account and get involved lol. i also DJ and i'm also learning to produce so i'm looking forward to meeting some fellow hardcore fans and dj/producers and learn some tips etc. I come from Hertfordshire where the rave scene out here is literally non existant haha.

FAVOURITE TUNES: In No Particular order:
01 Missing (Gammer Remix) Petruiccio & Modulate ft Marie Louise
02 Codex (Darwin Remix) - Cube::Hard & Douglass
03 In Your Life - Brisk & Ham
04 Forbidden Fruit - Euphoria ft MC Casper
05 Viroid - Scott Brown
06 Party People Bounce - M-Project & Daniel Seven
07 Sunset Emotion - DJ Noriken
08 Crush Out - Redalice
09 Maid in Japan - DJ Technetium
10 Flower Stream -Trancecore Mix- - Minamotoya
11 See it Coming - JAKAZID

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2014/02/12 :  12:43:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by 13thChamber:
A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: have been lurking on these forums for a while, but too shy to make and account and get involved lol. i also DJ and i'm also learning to produce so i'm looking forward to meeting some fellow hardcore fans and dj/producers and learn some tips etc. I come from Hertfordshire where the rave scene out here is literally non existant haha.

Get involved and meeting people who love Hardcore will enhance your enjoyment of the music a million times over. And getting signed up to the Forums and chatting to people is a good start. :-)

There's an amazing rave in London coming up (I Love Hard Beats, 28th February). You should try make it if you can. A few of us from here will be going. :-)

joeygrinnell
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
Posted - 2014/02/18 :  20:51:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit joeygrinnell's homepage  Reply with quote
sh1t man, we were right back in day, hardcore really will never die!

big yourselves up one and all

went helter skelter, diehard etc back in day - kept faith post toytown when pretty much all my mates stropped off in disgust. Loved the whol force and style 96/97 thing then...well that was it really but always defended scene despite not going out or listening to stuff

4 years ago went to a jungle night at hidden and found some kind of mystery hardcore room where I spent most of night as the energy and fun was there

been listening to loads of old sets on you choob (dougal world dance easter 94 with mc mc the greatest of them all imo) and going dreamscape in Brighton but have never wanted to be one of these old codgers moaning about how it were better back in day

so. here I am, ready to be educated on what is happening now

got a lot of catching up to do, dont even know what free form is!

jordesuvi

United Kingdom
143 posts
jordesuvi has attended 4 events
Posted - 2014/02/23 :  19:09:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jordesuvi's homepage  Reply with quote
NAME: Jor

ASL: 18, Male, UK

FAVOURITE (HARDCORE) DJs: Exhilaration, Nu Foundation, Samba D, Cat Like Thief

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: I'm heavily involved in the EDM scene. I couldn't pick any particular genres that I prefer, they're all as good as each other and each have their own merits.

A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: I've seen this website about and lurked around when I was looking for information/music. I made an account just to make a solid ground and declare myself properly as part of this forum.

SOME OF MY FAVOURITE TRACKS (In no particular order):

1. Timebomb (Cube Hard Mix) [feat Lisa Abbot] - CLSM
2. It Starts With A Whisper (Nu Foundation Remix) - Cat Like Thief
3. Losing Control - Haywire & Nu Foundation feat Xlerator & Sharon F
4. Great Expectations (Exhilaration Remix) - Renard
5. Better Now - Outforce & Age-O
6. Why Not [feat Ant Johnson] - Darwin
7. Two Of A Kind [feat Ellie] - Samba D
8. Be Happy (Brisk & Vagabond Remix) - Eclipse
9. Fall For You (S3RL Remix) - Matt Luminate feat Josh Sardana
10. Angels - A-Tension

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 105 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.52 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page