Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: Rest of the world
 United Dance AfterMarth
 Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Glow_Stixy

United Kingdom
44 posts
Posted - 2001/07/07 :  11:32:55  Show profile Send a private message
HOW ****ING QUALITY/WIKKID/BANGING/ACE/FANTASTIC/AWESOME was united dance! thats was my best rave so far - despite the chavs (mainly drum'n'bassers in caps)! hixxy and SY were excellent as usual - storm was smart on the mic and MARK EG - wot a NUTTER - smashing vinyl on his head! the sound system was good too! the hardcore vs. drum n bass in terms of excellence will plague my mind of weeks- months maybe! well done slammin vinyl and united dance for a top rave - maybe next-time tell the bouncers not to be so frisky with the body(esp. groin) search! (wankas!)

a.gray

Alert moderator
jenny

United Kingdom
44 posts
Posted - 2001/07/09 :  09:49:32  Show profile  Send a private message
So you had a good time then!!!!!! Obviousley...............

Did you manage to rave for the whole 8 hours?????

jen

Alert moderator Go to top of page
happyraveruk

United Kingdom
254 posts
Posted - 2001/07/09 :  10:08:04  Show profile  Send a private message
course i lasted 8 hours. i'm not a lightweight jen :D i did however come out soaking wet, anyone else? it was boiling hot in there, i know enuff people cam out soaking cos of sweat. not kind to your inner thighs afterwards. but it wos a ****in good night - shame i had to go to work straight after :(

Charlie says "always tell your mummy before you go off somewhere"."Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww".

jenny

United Kingdom
44 posts
Posted - 2001/07/09 :  10:38:49  Show profile  Send a private message
Arrr, you poor thing, i remember when i went Slammin Vinyl, there was sweat or sum kinda liquid dripping from the ceiling, do you think Bagley's is gonna be a good venue for Hardcore Heaven????

Did you meet up with Glow stixy?

Jen

happyraveruk

United Kingdom
254 posts
Posted - 2001/07/09 :  11:11:09  Show profile  Send a private message
no i didn't see him. went to the pub first though, never saw any gay, i mean pvc trousers. lol. only kiddin glow stixy. got a blow job off the bar maid though! (peach schnappes, baileys an vodka). hehe, u really thought..? u dirty little girl! hehe. bagleys really is a dump, but you don't tend to give a shit when you're ravin away. specially at united dance. yeah, i lent against a wall and it was soakin wet! but it was unpleasent on the train home :( and i was walking at work like i had a buttplug shoved up me. anyway, jenny hope to meet you at some point. i'm not ravin until august, cos i'm going on holiday soon, but we'll definitely meet up.

Charlie says "always tell your mummy before you go off somewhere"."Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww".

Glow_Stixy

United Kingdom
44 posts
Posted - 2001/07/09 :  11:36:16  Show profile  Send a private message
YEAH- my pvc trousers really didnt like my sweat or inner thighs - by 9.30 wen i got in i could hardly walk! i was so good im still on the high from it, yet that mite be to passively smoking cannibis for the 8 hours or so! we didnt quite last as one of our friends truely felt the effects of one of them b.s.e burgers they were selling! i could have carried on - but we left anyway! I saw my cousin though, but his high intake of watever made his conversation a little hard to follow! i wud like to go to a better venue - but unless its purpose built every rave is gonna oven like it did on friday! RAVE ON SUMMER

a.gray

Edited by - glow_stixy on 09 Jul 2001 11:37:31

jenny

United Kingdom
44 posts
Posted - 2001/07/09 :  12:06:56  Show profile  Send a private message
Happyraveruk:-

Dont make me blush, but yeah definately we'll meet up!!!!!!

Its my birthday in august so if you hear of any raves around that time let me know.

jen
Have you got private email????

happyraveruk

United Kingdom
254 posts
Posted - 2001/07/09 :  13:51:52  Show profile  Send a private message
jen - [email protected]

wot bout u? r u on messenger?

jenny

United Kingdom
44 posts
Posted - 2001/07/09 :  13:59:25  Show profile  Send a private message
Whats messenger, or am i just being thick!!!!!

Heres my email [email protected]

Feel free to say hi

Jen

Edited by - jenny on 09 Jul 2001 14:05:12

happyraveruk

United Kingdom
254 posts
Posted - 2001/07/09 :  18:27:15  Show profile  Send a private message
if u download MSN messenger, you can log in as that e-mail address, and you can chat on it. better than e-mailing.

silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2001/07/09 :  21:38:56  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
or wait for the happyhardcore.com chat rooms :)

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.19 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page