Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Moved: The world is going to implode...
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2015/08/27 :  09:26:21  Show profile Send a private message
https://www.facebook.com/FoxNews/videos/10153597824176336/?pnref=story

Please tell me this idiot has no chance of becoming President in the US?

I have quite a few American friends, and every country has their share of morons, but honestly, ....

'Leaders of the "FREE" world'.

Absolute bizarre breed of people.

Alert moderator
Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Posted - 2015/08/27 :  10:00:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage
Well.... I posted this in the wrong section....

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Torpex
Advanced Member

Poland
824 posts
Torpex has attended 5 events
Posted - 2015/08/27 :  10:02:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Torpex's homepage
Well, this IS pretty hardcore.

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Posted - 2015/08/27 :  10:23:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Torpex:
Well, this IS pretty hardcore.

I like the way you slipped in a reference to Islamic State there ;)

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2015/08/27 :  10:59:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:
quote:
Originally posted by Torpex:
Well, thIS IS pretty hardcore.

I like the way you slipped in a reference to Islamic State there ;)

There, corrected it for you :P

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Posted - 2015/08/27 :  11:00:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2015/08/27 :  14:11:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage
quote:

An accurate description.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2015/08/27 :  14:41:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
He's pandering to the lower inbred class, on both sides of politics. Yea he says a lot of fancy shit but it's hilarious that his rhetoric is really no different than the shit other equally ridiculous candidates have said, the only difference is he's louder about them. And while yes our whole media is giving him their full undivided attention, he won't win the presidency no matter what those polls with outdated information gathering methods say. The type of people he's attracting are the type that never vote, and those that do vote normally vote for the most batshit crazy conservative politicians. I foresee him not getting the Republican nomination, which is one of two major parties that participate in the televised debates for the presidency, and then creating an Independent party. This will actually screw the republican party and ensure another democrat wins the office.

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2015/08/27 :  20:59:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage
quote:

I have quite a few American friends, and every country has their share of morons, but honestly, ....

not a chance in hell.... considering the popular vote. but alas; the ever "democratic" USA actually relies on the electoral college votes to decide the winner of the presidential candidacy. meaning all the votes of your average citizen are honestly worth nothing in the end. it comes down to whoever has bought off the most politicians.

which brings me to my next point. even considering that; trump stands no chance. jeb bush or hillary clinton certainly have more people in their pocket than trump; guaranteed. i actually read an article where bill & bush referred to it as " the family business" lol. makes me sick. here is a fascinating article.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/04/hillary-clinton-s-mega-donors-are-also-funding-jeb-bush.html

luckily everything is not all bad.... presidential candidate bernie sanders has a very good chance of winning. ( the popular vote) he is currently appealing to anybody with half a brain. he is literally the only person not bought by the federal reserve or some other political elite. it is a well known fact that millennials now outnumber the baby boomers ( and their outdated propaganda filled rhetoric) by a large majority. slowly but surely lies and corruption are being drawn out. a large chasm exists between the old classes and the ones emerging; i foresee serious upheaval in the near future... and this is just the social aspect. the economy is about to seriously hit the fan ;)

trump and all those corporate whores are nothing but an embarrassment. i will be damned if we have ANY more years of these sociopathic mongrels

DjZelous
Advanced Member

United States
553 posts
Posted - 2015/08/27 :  21:39:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DjZelous's homepage
Today In My US Government class we were talking about him.
I think this guy is a joke, That Univision reporter asked him about a statement he said about mexicans and illegal Immigrants and he replies "Go back to Univision" And proceeds to put the reporters mobile number on blast online. For a guy that wants to be president he does some really childish shit. If he has the balls to say some dumb shit, be a man and own up to it and dont avoid it by kicking out the reporter.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2015/08/28 :  05:31:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
He's pandering to the lower inbred class, on both sides of politics. Yea he says a lot of fancy shit but it's hilarious that his rhetoric is really no different than the shit other equally ridiculous candidates have said, the only difference is he's louder about them. And while yes our whole media is giving him their full undivided attention, he won't win the presidency no matter what those polls with outdated information gathering methods say. The type of people he's attracting are the type that never vote, and those that do vote normally vote for the most batshit crazy conservative politicians. I foresee him not getting the Republican nomination, which is one of two major parties that participate in the televised debates for the presidency, and then creating an Independent party. This will actually screw the republican party and ensure another democrat wins the office.

Isn't the problem that they might do it if they get someone they can relate more too? Also, I have read somwhere that he has tried for presidency a couple of times before but stopped when asked about his finances

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2015/08/28 :  06:45:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
quote:

not a chance in hell.... considering the popular vote. but alas; the ever "democratic" USA actually relies on the electoral college votes to decide the winner of the presidential candidacy. meaning all the votes of your average citizen are honestly worth nothing in the end.

Oh don't feed these people this stupidass electoral college shit. The electoral vote is determined by the popular vote in each state, so yes voting DOES count. It is designed to be a winner-take-all system, but so far the popular vote has still succeeded in choosing the president for over a hundred years until 2000.

The main problem with the more recent loss due to the electoral college (Gore VS Bush in 2000) is because of the lack of voter turnout. Out of about almost 200k eligible voters, only 54% of those managed to get off their asses and go vote. Al Gore lost by the narrowest of margins in Florida, less than 600 votes out of almost 6 million, and he lost New Hampshire as well by less than 2% of the votes, which is a surprise because ever since Clinton was president it's been a solid Democratic-voting state. And even looking at the 2004 election with Bush VS Kerry, there were a lot of close races in a good number of states where the popular vote between both of them was less than 5%, some even less than 1%. Kerry could have won that election if voter turnout was higher. It was definitely higher than in 2000, but at 60% that's still not by much.

Historically, liberals/Democrats have always been part of the problem when it comes to low voter turnout. It's the reason why Republicans always win big during mid-term elections, that party has never had a major issue with low voter turnout. Even those liberals/Democrats that even bother to vote, only do it during the presidential elections, and that needs to change. The US is far more liberal than people realize, but unless more of them don't come out to vote in 2016, our country won't reflect that. There are enough liberals in this country that would make people realize that the electoral college is a non-issue, but that's not going to happen unless they get off their asses, register to vote, and vote Democrat.

Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2015/08/29 :  22:57:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage
quote:
There are enough liberals in this country that would make people realize that the electoral college is a non-issue, but that's not going to happen unless they get off their asses, register to vote, and vote Democrat.

Then I say let them stay on their asses. These 8 years of Obama will be more than enough liberal crap for the next 1000 years.

Edited by - Impulse_Response on 2015/08/29 23:01:31
Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Posted - 2015/08/29 :  23:06:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage
quote:

I'm not a huge fan of Trump, but I'm not sure why you picked this particular video as an example or why this has anything to do with the world imploding. One thing I have learned through my experience with Europeans, though, is that foreigners don't get America and they probably shouldn't try to. All they do is throw around silly little phrases like those last two lines in your post.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2015/08/30 :  00:59:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Advather:
quote:
There are enough liberals in this country that would make people realize that the electoral college is a non-issue, but that's not going to happen unless they get off their asses, register to vote, and vote Democrat.

Then I say let them stay on their asses. These 8 years of Obama will be more than enough liberal crap for the next 1000 years.

He has been doing a stellar job considering the 8 years of shit he inherited from a Republican.

Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Posted - 2015/08/30 :  03:50:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage
Take your rolly eyes elsewhere. I think we've seen enough of that freaking gif on this site.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.73 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page