Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 L-O-V-E Rock your World - Mr. Panda's BangersNMash
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
KasparoVv
Starting Member

Canada
15 posts
Posted - 2016/04/25 :  21:32:00  Show profile Send a private message
Started about 20 minutes into Mr. Panda's Bangers N Mash playing live on happyhardcore radio, had the lyrics
"your mind and my mind, your hand and mine, my house and your house, my pain is your pain yes, with us in love, ... always by your side my L-O-V-E, ... rock your world, rock your world, l-o-v-e"

The vocals were male and up-pitched and although these lyrics may not be entirely correct, they were repeated numerous times

Totally wicked track. Can't seem to find any tracklist (or information, period) anywhere about the mix the song belongs to as it was loaded with gems, but that's just how it is sometimes haha

EDIT 2016-05-01

Heard it again and was able to make out a bit more of the lyrics.

My house and your house, my pain is your pain and, your pain is my pain, this much in love. leaving me in never trust again we're living free. Leaving me weak going to rock your world always by your side my L-O-V-E. Leaving me weak gonna rock your world always by your side my L-O-V-E. My eyes and your eyes yes, your mind and my mind. Your leg and mine. My house and your house. My pain is your pain and, your pain is my pain, this much in love. Till the end of time our l-o-v-e. Rock your world, rock your world, (repeat).

There's some parts missing and I know I'm still wrong in places but it's a fair bit more workable. Can't believe I've not been able to find the song yet haha, really bothering me.

Alert moderator

Edited by - KasparoVv on 2016/05/01 23:09:13
KasparoVv
Starting Member

Canada
15 posts
Posted - 2016/11/16 :  19:26:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit KasparoVv's homepage
Managed to get the tracklist from the man himself, turns out this song was Reese - Rock The World!

Alert moderator Go to top of page

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.59 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page