Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 General discussion
 Ted Cruz Dropping Out
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
DjZelous
Advanced Member

United States
553 posts
Posted - 2016/05/05 :  03:20:36  Show profile Send a private message
I know most of the guys here are from the UK And dont give to shits about US Politics but this is getting scary. I Dont care for ted cruz or anything but it just got easier for Donald Trump to win. This is gonna get ugly especially for minorities such as myself (Im Dominican btw) The hatred this man could bring to the states is gonna be some Nazi type shit.

Alert moderator
Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2016/05/05 :  03:52:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage
Will you people stop with this "Donald Trump Nazi" stuff? He doesn't hate minorities. He hates terrorists and he hates people who cross the border illegally. Rightly so on both issues.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DjZelous
Advanced Member

United States
553 posts
Posted - 2016/05/05 :  04:05:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DjZelous's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Advather:
Will you people stop with this "Donald Trump Nazi" stuff? He doesn't hate minorities. He hates terrorists and he hates people who cross the border illegally. Rightly so on both issues.

You probably are right about that, but lots of his supporters are like how i said above

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2016/05/05 :  04:32:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
1st, I think there's almost more non-uk members active here than actual uk members

2nd, "Lyin' Ted" looks and moves like a preacher. Do we really want to see a TV Evangelist be the US President? Heck even the republicican political body dislikes him as much as they do Drumpf.

3rd, this might coincide with that old theory I thought was possible (Donald being a sockpoppet for Hillary), but I don't think Drumpf is as much as a racists as he's acting. He's just fishing for the redneck votes, which has been extremely successful atm.

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2016/05/05 04:37:02
ViolonC
Average Member

Germany
243 posts
ViolonC has attended 2 events
Posted - 2016/05/05 :  09:21:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ViolonC's homepage
I find Nazi or Communist comparisons from Americans hilarious as they are in most cases so far off the mark that those who throw them heavily discredit themselves. Trump is, and has always been, an opportunist. Those people are easier to adapt to extremist agendas, but he is already there: with capitalism.
He is no genius with great ideas but a genius of maneuvering and playing his hand. That actually makes him a good politician. I would say the most dangerous thing to him is his own ego and will cost him the presidency, if anything does.

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2016/05/06 :  20:13:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage
Its a funny position the UK finds itself in.

Does it continue with the notoriously anti-US EU which at it's core is set up to depend less on the US and have a far more liberal approach to politics, or does it move away from that and endeavor to strengthen a relationship with a country with a bombing economy and polarizing foreign policy?

The future looks rather bleak for the US. I don't see any politicians running for presidency. I see two cult icons famous for being washed up jokes. I don't need to explain why Trump would be a horrific President; it's clear. When asked about foreign policy, he replies that he'll think about it later with his great people and that it'll be great, just great. Hillary has been a cast out runner for a few elections now and for her to finally come this close it feels like there's no other serious or talented candidates. Her track record of failure has made her somewhat a joke, but the dubious accusations of corruption is enough to worry anyone.

It's almost enough for me to suggest the UK remain with the EU and utilize that trade and friendship across the continent. Unfortunately the EU isn't anything close to a democracy, so I'd vote to leave every day of the week solely based on that.

Did anyone know that the EU is soon to be electing a new President of the European Commission. Neither did I, yet he'll be at the top of the totem. Viva la communism

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.16 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page