Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music production & Gear talk
 Happy Hardcore Collab
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
SPHiNKX
Starting Member

United States
2 posts
Posted - 2016/06/27 :  22:51:55  Show profile Send a private message  Visit SPHiNKX's homepage
http://magicalmishmash.neocities.org/wanted.html

Hi everyone! It was hard finding a good place to share this on since it seems rare to come across a site that's even aware of this genre while also having people who have made or tried making it before.
Finally I found this site, rejoice!
Anyways, what I'm posting here is an invite to make a track for the series of hardcore albums, iNK, which is under the label of Magical Mish Mash by Speedweaver.
It's not very big still and this will be the 4th album, but I'm hoping to bring together other less known and for-fun hardcore producers out there through it. All the information is in the link and we hope to see some of you attempt a good track or two.

If you would like track feedback, regardless of if it's for unrelated tracks, you can join the Discordapp group here
https://discord.gg/0oaZ8lgkRfRJzqqE

Alert moderator
Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2016/06/28 :  00:00:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage
I've never heard of this series, but it sounds interesting. Too bad the links to the first and second albums are broken.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
SPHiNKX
Starting Member

United States
2 posts
Posted - 2016/06/28 :  00:09:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SPHiNKX's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Advather:
Too bad the links to the first and second albums are broken.

I just now checked and they seem to be working for me strangely...
although the first album's download linked to the second's. That was fixed just now.

I'll try to see if others have the problem you're having, but if so, here's the soundcloud link which has parts of the tracks from them to be heard for now.
https://soundcloud.com/magical-mish-mash

Edited by - SPHiNKX on 2016/06/28 00:10:03
Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2016/06/28 :  00:20:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage
Ok thanks, it worked this time. I don't know what happened the first time, but it sent me to bandcamp before.

I don't produce at the moment, if I did I might submit something.

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.45 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page