Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: North America
 What is WEMF?
 Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
ultraskool
Advanced Member

Australia
669 posts
ultraskool has attended 50 events
Posted - 2003/06/17 :  19:26:19  Show profile Send a private message  Visit ultraskool's homepage
what does WEMF stand for? what is it?

"one day we'll all be free.."

Alert moderator
kg4
Advanced Member

United States
802 posts

36 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/06/17 :  19:33:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kg4's homepage
World Electronic Music Festival

^^ pretty much says it all, doesnt it? :)

basically, the worlds top djs in almost every genre go to toronto,canada, every year and play. great idea imo.

Oh man, I hope I didn't brain my damage...

Alert moderator Go to top of page
strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
strychnine has attended 2 events
Posted - 2003/06/17 :  19:35:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage
World Electronic Music Festival.

Ask Google if you want more info, or alternatively read the threads on the topic, or maybe click on the banner ad that appears every now and then. If you're too lazy, then it's enough to know that it's a really, really big rave.

sOOpertoMMy

United States
57 posts
sOOpertoMMy has attended 4 events
Posted - 2003/06/20 :  14:29:10  Show profile  Send a private message
I went to wemf last year. I've had a lotta good times in my life...but this has to be one of the top ones i've had yet. Wemf is held in a tiny town in ontario called Bobcaygen. It's in the middle of NOWHERE. The combination of an entirely manmade festival and nature is incredible. It's in the countryside so the stars shine bright, and there's no outside light. It's filled with paths and forest so there's SO much to explore. NO party can recreate the experiences i had here. Sunday morning dancing underneath the stars at the main trance stage while the sun rises. Losing your friends for hours :P hehe This festival isn't for pussies. It's for dedicated people who love the scene. There's no running water. It's HARDCORE camping...so bring fOOD :P hehe, and be prepared to lug ur shit for at least a mile :P THe most frusterating part about the whole thing was not bein able to see all the performers....there's too much ;) I spent most of the nights in the hardcore tent :P mmhmmm, and if I end up goin this year, then thas where Ill be :P But to anyone from far away who loves electronic music, and hardcore, you should try at some point to come to this. Ya wont regret it :P
toMMy

-{toMMy}-

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.83 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page