Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Rithma "Music Fiction"
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
JElmore
Starting Member

United States
6 posts
Posted - 2003/07/15 :  20:07:36  Show profile Send a private message
Yo Yo Party People.......
Om Records is back again dropping it's latest release from dj/producer Rithma "Music Fiction". A debut album that has been in the works is finally here. All I can say is what a way to step into the light with all new produced tracks. From the horns to the melodies to how the vocals are layed out & can he sing. This album is sure to make a Rithma a well known name. A very well put together piece. This album translates what jazz, blues, and rock have meant to dj culture. You can preview the release by clicking the ecard link http://www.om-records.com/ecard/om-132/Rithma.html. Also visit www.omrecords.com for any other info on Om Records(artist info, gear, tours). If ordering from the site drop my discount code 80justin160 for savings. Still going strong is the United Nations Of Future Music Tour in a city near you where you can hear the sounds from different Om artist. Check the www.omrecords.com for cities, dates, & times. A show sure to not be missed if haven't seen live. Enjoy the Tunes. Peace Justin Om Reps Daytona/Orlando

FICTION: "The Act Or Process Of Inventing Imaginary Things"

je

Alert moderator

Edited by - virus on 2003/07/15 21:31:08

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.69 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page