of 4

Author Thread  
B.C
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,747 posts

35 hardcore releases
B.C has donated money to the site B.C has attended 10 events
Posted - 2003/10/17 :  07:28:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Bloody weegie!

Put down ur bottle of Bucky, take a step back and take a look at ur life!

Sharkey's mixes r pretty decent! I think that without them the Bonkers albums wouldnt b as good (unless they got Sy on board that is)

Scott Brown's mix does look really good tho! Lots of Plus System---Just how I like it!!!!!

"Belong To The Hardcore Regime! Wake Up From Your Synthetic Dreams!....WE Are Your Future!!!"

Alert moderator Go to top of page
pishposh
Average Member

Ireland
223 posts
pishposh has attended 1 event
Posted - 2003/10/17 :  07:34:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
yeah totally agree freeform is not my bag but you cant slate a producer/dj/mc who has been one of the most important influences on hardcore music in recent years

B.C
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,747 posts

35 hardcore releases
B.C has donated money to the site B.C has attended 10 events
Posted - 2003/10/17 :  07:42:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Any competitions 2 win this amazing new cd? Silver?

"Belong To The Hardcore Regime! Wake Up From Your Synthetic Dreams!....WE Are Your Future!!!"

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2003/10/17 :  08:58:10  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
^^^ It wouldn't be HappyHardcore.com without one would it :)

Gus

United Kingdom
29 posts
Posted - 2003/10/17 :  13:40:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Well im from Glasgow, i dont drink bucky, stand on street corners, smash up bus stops or wear white socks over my kappa trackies! So if i do offend anyone dont throw the ned comments at me!

Spex ur allowed ur own opinion fair enough but to continously go on about how much u hate sharkey is unfair, u put ur point across but there is no need to be so harsh about it! I used to be of the same view about sharkey and even hixxy quite a while back, but having listened to X and Hardcore Mutation iv really started to get into sharkeys mix and i love it, personally i cant wait to hear sharkeys cd! The same applies for Hixxy n Scott Browns cds!

PS: BC u were saying that bonkers wouldnt be the same unless they got sy!, Well im still listening to sys mix on bonkers 7 cause its so shit hot! But if they did put sy back on bonkers id rather they have 4 cds on it tho

HPW

United Kingdom
80 posts
HPW has attended 1 event
Posted - 2003/10/18 :  07:39:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HPW's homepage  Reply with quote
Sharkey f'in RULES! Seriously he one of the very best dj's and his new CD looks excellent. He has done and is still doing so much for the hardcore scene and hating a person this much just because of their musical tastes is just plain stupid.

hpw..
...get back!..the world is mine!!

HARDCORE © H € m ! Ş † ® ¥

fazza
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,126 posts
fazza has donated money to the site fazza has attended 9 events
Posted - 2003/10/18 :  16:34:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit fazza's homepage  Reply with quote
yeah ffs sharkey is a LEGEND!! if u ever actually went to a rave spex u might find out that his live sets are awsome! and lo and behold your little legs could take a whole hour of stomping u may get to meet him after his set and find out that hes proper sound and one of the funniest blokes u are ever likley to meet! but thats never gonna happen is it coz u just sit indoors on ya ass all day trying to piss people off on the internet, rather that actually going out and listening to the music that your sposed to love! also get ya f*****g head outa scott browns ass, bet u never even seen him play a set have ya!

john peel is not enough!!

Edited by - fazza on 2003/10/18 16:39:14
rogerstubbs
Banned

United Kingdom
8 posts
Posted - 2003/11/12 :  09:21:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i dont what to her this it problie shit scott brown playing his own crap
sharky shit hixxy hah ha

roger stubbs

Shaker

United Kingdom
101 posts
Posted - 2003/11/12 :  09:59:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Spex will you just shut the **** up you moaning ****er..we've read u moan for ages now and will u shut the **** up!! no one cares about what u gotta say so shut the **** up!! u stupi litt individual!!!

quik334
Average Member

United States
227 posts
quik334 has attended 2 events
Posted - 2003/11/12 :  10:05:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit quik334's homepage  Reply with quote
Can't we all just get along?

"It's time to break away and nothins gonna stop me now.."

Shaker

United Kingdom
101 posts
Posted - 2003/11/12 :  10:10:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
anywayz sharkley is a much better dj tha scott brown and hixxy (imo) scott brown is just so popular coz of all the tunes he makes (imo) and i just dun like hixxy's cd's lol

mr bishi
Advanced Member

Ireland
874 posts

49 hardcore releases
mr bishi has attended 16 events
Posted - 2003/11/13 :  05:36:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Im not the worlds biggest fan of freeform,but in the last year r so there has been some magic shit comin out, n i think that sharkeys mixes have been by far the best off the last 3 albums.

To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.

Seany
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,906 posts
Posted - 2003/11/13 :  12:50:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Seany's homepage  Reply with quote
yes scott brown is popular because he makes good tunes and has the best mixdowns (dont know if that has anything to do with this ,but i suppose ,i aint to keen on his new stuff ,prefered his old stuff ,imo hixxy plays the best stuff ,im rather bored of scott browns cd's and not really interested in sharkeys ,well only when im playing a game i suppose...

All About The Muzik

DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
DJ Mouse has attended 1 event
Posted - 2003/11/13 :  14:52:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
can't remember where i said this before,but sharkey's disc is the only thing stopping bonkers from being a raver baby/evolution album in one. and there's already raver baby and evolution albums out/in the making.

save the best tunes that are coming out for bonkers like back in the day,and like sharkey does. not hixxy and scott brown's greatest hits.

rant over

--------------------------------------------------
"I had 2 half-brothers and they both died, so Mummy took the chainsaw off me"

DJ Mouse
http://hardcorehq.tk

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.41 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page