Radio listeners 157+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 New releases

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
redwingz OK so some upcoming releases have been posted on the home page. Anyone planning on buying any of these?

Ill have to buy the re-con remix of Gotta Believe on THC and Lost the Plot on Junkbox. Also this may sound really sad lol, but i really wanna hear the Breeze remix of Dancing in the dark, loved that tune when it came out (cause of the lyrics) and should be wicked with a hardcore beat.

So, looks like ill be purchasing some stuff by the RBC although none of it is on raverbaby lol, will give my box a bit of a different look, atm its crammed with evolution and quosh, among other things

In fact, i might put a vinyl order in now, theres a few other things im after, think its about time i put an order in
Leto Kurt, Darwin AND Orbi1 Remix of Smack!!! WTF!!! WTF!!!

ORGASM!!!
Meathead i'll have to wait to hear some clips for a few of them, but i will defo be buyin kurt's remix of "makin me wanna dance" and "DJ Silver & The Acolyte - Smack!" looks interestin. but i dont think ill be buyin any of the ones that ive already heard. still im glad theres some new releases cumin through with icon takin over from amato.
DJ-Intensity Wow thats a lot of upcoming releases especially from the Infinity label "Makin Me Wanna Dance one of the first tracks I heard when I got into hardcore but a remixed version of the tune don't like either of them actually to be honest but the rest will get a listen and then I'll see if I am interested.
DJ_Axiom
quote:
Originally posted by Leto:
Kurt, Darwin AND Orbi1 Remix of Smack!!! WTF!!! WTF!!!

ORGASM!!!

O.O?!?!?!?!
Leto
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_Axiom:
quote:

ORGASM!!!

O.O?!?!?!?!

Check front page.
DJ_Axiom Yea I saw...Orbit1's remix of Smack is ****ing sick enough, I cant wait to hear the rest.
Complexion :)
silver
quote:

ORGASM!!!

heh.... Just to be clear it is not just 1 track, it is 3 different mixes from those producers (3 different tracks). The Smack! EP has 4 tracks including the original mix. We'll be posting clips / artwork and everything shortly :)
danjel Scooter - Nessaja (DJ Breeze rmx)!!! Whoho! :D
Leto
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
quote:

ORGASM!!!

heh.... Just to be clear it is not just 1 track, it is 3 different mixes from those producers (3 different tracks). The Smack! EP has 4 tracks including the original mix. We'll be posting clips / artwork and everything shortly :)

Oh, I knew that. Guess I didn't express it clearly. Yeah, I want that EP.

DJ-Intensity Not interested in them Futureworld releases but the only one I like from that label is "Burning Love" classy tune.
Jamq Is that a remix of Simon Pattersons "Smack!" or is it completely diffrent?

PS Wheres the previews at?
silver
quote:
Originally posted by Jamq:
Is that a remix of Simon Pattersons "Smack!" or is it completely diffrent?

Not at all, 100% original, in fact the rap in it is my voice. I don't even know who Simon Patterson is.

Clips / artwork next week.
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
quote:
Originally posted by Jamq:
Is that a remix of Simon Pattersons "Smack!" or is it completely diffrent?

Not at all, 100% original, in fact the rap in it is my voice. I don't even know who Simon Patterson is.

Clips / artwork next week.

proper good tune.... totally love the Orbit 1 remix
Mr igloo Lookin' gooooood
Craig Switchback Infinity need to start doing digital releases as well. Would love to buy some of the newer bits and bobs, but can't - due to the fact that i don't play/buy vinyl anymore. :(
MAtRiCks f**k!! Its gonna get more and more harsh on my budget if I want to keep up with all the amazing releases coming out it seems ;P

Is it me or is Icon distribution more active than Amato was? Eitherway, all these anthemic and banging tracks coming our way is great news :D

One thing for sure, i'll be concentrating on ordering records from the labels that release on 12' exclusively, since the mp3's from quosh, THC and such are also very convenient.

MAIN HIGHLIGHTS:

BABY54
Hixxy - Sacrifice (Original & Dougal & Gammer rmx)

YES! this song is like musical ecstasy.

FWORLD005
Micky Modelle - Dancing in the dark (DJ Breeze rmx)

Such a sweet song! I'm sure its gonna be smile-inducing on the dancefloor.
Distinkt what is the site u guys are on?

i need to pick up some new tracks as well
Distinkt or any useful resources for new releases... i use imorecords and imo download as well as trackitdown.net

any other good sites to use, maybe london based
MAtRiCks There should be a new thread made for references to up and running Online Hardcore Record/MP3 stores.

Serious Sounds is a great resource for upfront UK/Happy Hardcore MP3's: http://www.serioussounds.net

Discogs is a surprisingly useful tool for finding good deals and rare stuff: http://www.discogs.com
DJ-Intensity Re-Con's remix of Gotta Believe is a good tune I've played this quite a few times know. The one tune I do not want to hear is "Lost The Plot" can't stand that.
dj_jonny_d Aint stopped caining kurts remix of makin me wana dance cant stand the devotion remix though but im really looking forward to recons remix of need your lovin bloody awesome remix quite a few mint tunes coming out over the next few months
silver Clips + artwork for the two new Infinity releases
http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39556

It took 0.88 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page