Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Hardcore Heaven vol 3
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 4

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Loz_e
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
772 posts
Loz_e has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/02/13 :  08:31:51  Show profile Send a private message View the linked resource
Ooh Baby, check out that tracklist!!! Looks phat as f*ck!!!

Kevin Energys the stand out cd for me! Always is! also cant wait to hear the sy and unknown remix of save me. and also...

YAY FOR STRINGRAY!!!

So many tracks on that cd that look amazing! Cant wait to hear it...gotta wait till april now

Alert moderator
silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2006/02/13 :  08:53:02  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
Top page news incase you missed it :)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
T~
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
797 posts
T~ has donated money to the site T~ has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/02/13 :  10:08:04  Show profile  Send a private message
Brisks mix looks great as usual. Cant wait to hear the Brisk & Vagabond Remix of HEAVEN-7 - Speak Of Love.

ryg0r
Advanced Member

Australia
2,807 posts

34 hardcore releases
ryg0r is verified hardcore artist ryg0r has donated money to the site ryg0r has attended 10 events
Posted - 2006/02/13 :  11:03:55  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message
I thought stingray was Cube::Hard feat Melanie, at least thats what my copy says.

bristolboy05
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
955 posts
bristolboy05 has attended 12 events
Posted - 2006/02/13 :  12:32:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bristolboy05's homepage
its gotta be sy's cd for me i bet its got some fat scatchin in it. HH2 did.

Hardcore4eva
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,518 posts
Hardcore4eva has donated money to the site Hardcore4eva has attended 13 events
Posted - 2006/02/13 :  13:56:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hardcore4eva's homepage
This is defo gettin purchased!

von-X

Hungary
404 posts
von-X has attended 11 events
Posted - 2006/02/13 :  14:19:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit von-X's homepage
Looks wicked! Especially Brisk's mix! NextGen powwaaa!

Dezigned 4 Ravers:
www.dezigned4ravers.com

Digital Resolution:
www.myspace.com/digitalresolutionlabel

whittle1
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,191 posts

25 hardcore releases
whittle1 has donated money to the site whittle1 has attended 15 events
Posted - 2006/02/13 :  17:21:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whittle1's homepage
For the first time for me, there is not one CD which i am looking forward to the most. I am looking forward to hearing them all equally as much.
Sy should win it though, because it has had a wee unpredictable pattern, HH1 Kevin Energy's cd was my favourite, then HH2 Brisk's was my favourite, so it should be Sy's turn on paper!

Roberticus
Advanced Member

Finland
697 posts
Posted - 2006/02/13 :  18:02:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Roberticus's homepage
This is a must-buy! Alot of new material
in stores 3rd of April 2006
Yupp, gonna buy that one. Can't wait

DJDURSTAN

Trinidad And Tobago
342 posts

156 hardcore releases
DJDURSTAN has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/02/13 :  20:31:20  Show profile  Send a private message
quote:
Originally posted by T~:
Brisks mix looks great as usual. Cant wait to hear the Brisk & Vagabond Remix of HEAVEN-7 - Speak Of Love.

Too right Seriously lookin forward to that.
All three CD's look great will definately be getting this one.

dj kule
Average Member

United Kingdom
212 posts
Posted - 2006/02/14 :  00:23:13  Show profile  Send a private message
i dunno who will end up bein on top in this mix. i agree in da 1st 1 it was kevin energy. the feel was kept all of the way through. i think that was the mix which rele inspired me to do more than simpily beatmatch. but then in hh2 i was in a cross between sy and brisk. dnt get me wrong, kevin energys was good as well. very good. they all were, but i was likings sys alot. then again, brisk was playing that thumping sound. i lyked it all. i would like to see hixxy on one of them hh cds. i recon he is the godfarther of hardcore. i kno ppl disagree, but i recon he is wkd.
holla#

just as lucky im a DJ then

Leto
Advanced Member

United States
2,849 posts
Leto has donated money to the site Leto has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/02/14 :  02:04:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Leto's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by dj kule:
i would like to see hixxy on one of them hh cds. i recon he is the godfarther of hardcore. i kno ppl disagree, but i recon he is wkd.

Um...Hixxy has the Bonkers series of which he is a DJ, (Sharkey started them by the way), and he has the HTID albums. I don't think he needs to be on a Hardcore Heaven CD.

Also, last time I checked, Slipmatt was supposed to considered the "godfather of hardcore." But, I guess that is relatively subjective. Lenny Dee is also considered one of those responsible for hardcore.

Music is all about progression, so it is hard to define one person as being the godfather of a particular genre.

I have nothing against Hixxy however. I like him too...

jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,683 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/02/14 :  06:07:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by djleto:
quote:
i would like to see hixxy on one of them hh cds. i recon he is the godfarther of hardcore. i kno ppl disagree, but i recon he is wkd.

Um...Hixxy has the Bonkers series of which he is a DJ, (Sharkey started them by the way), and he has the HTID albums. I don't think he needs to be on a Hardcore Heaven CD.

Also, last time I checked, Slipmatt was supposed to considered the "godfather of hardcore." But, I guess that is relatively subjective. Lenny Dee is also considered one of those responsible for hardcore.

Music is all about progression, so it is hard to define one person as being the godfather of a particular genre.

You keep telling yourself that ;)

Oh and I'd consider Slipmatt for the 'godfather of hardcore' title if he hadn't left the music and then came back with a different guise...

I think the only contenders are Hixxy, Styles, Scott Brown or Sy... from the UK perspective anyways...

jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,683 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/02/14 :  06:09:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage
^^ forgot about Sharky!

Leto
Advanced Member

United States
2,849 posts
Leto has donated money to the site Leto has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/02/14 :  20:48:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Leto's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
quote:
Originally posted by djleto:
quote:

You keep telling yourself that ;)

Oh and I'd consider Slipmatt for the 'godfather of hardcore' title if he hadn't left the music and then came back with a different guise...

I think the only contenders are Hixxy, Styles, Scott Brown or Sy... from the UK perspective anyways...

I didn't say I thought that. To be honest, his (Lenny Dee's) website seriously tries to promote that idea. Personally, I think that Luna-C should win that category as godfather ;).

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2006/02/14 :  21:10:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:

if your just talking happy hardcore then aye mate but lenny dee was blaring out hardcore long before any of them.

Uk perspective i kinda understand but tbh hardcores a lot bigger in other places than the uk, wrong if people over here think we rule hardcore.

I dont no who the godfather is at all cos wasnt about back then and i dont think people can say one person invented it.

Gabber's home is holland to many people but lenny dee was pumping out that style of music in usa years before happy hardcore or gabber was ever invented, slipmatt and luna c musta been both caining out rave music a long time ago aswell so couldnt say i no who's the founder.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.92 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page