Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 NOTORIOUS VINYL is here!!
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
DJ Mole
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,505 posts
DJ Mole has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/04/28 :  19:18:05  Show profile Send a private message View the linked resource
*puts sunglasses on and smokes cigar*

TAKEN FROM ALLAN @ NU ENERGY!

Notorious Vinyl 001

A: Marc Smith - Gravity
AA: Marc Smith - Wot Da ****
AA1: Marc Smith - Thik N Fast

[size=6]BOOOOM P-P-POW POWE/size=6] The excitable whispers can cease, the wait is over because with this massive three-track EP of the tough trance-fused ‘GravityE the rave stomper ‘Wot Da ****Eand the absolute classic ‘Thik N FastE Marc Smith's Notorious Vinyl is back in full effect!

Maintaining the diverse rave ethic it originally championed, Notorious Vinyl’s resurrection is here and ready to touch all corners of hardcore. “It’s pretty much anything goes,Eaffirms Marc. “Uplifting tracks through to hard as nails bangers. Already, there’s a wicked kick drum banger me and Gammer did called ‘One With The BeatE ‘Bring On The NoiseEwith Sharkey and me and Arkitech have just laid down a rockin ravey bit, amongst numerous othersE

But that’s not all to tickle your pickle. The ears of hardcore fans will instantly be pricked by news of a massive remix EP of Marc’s classic ‘Boom N PowE This remix EP will have a host of major high-profile remixers, while his huge bouncy techno anthem ‘Pump Up The NoiseEand Scott Brown’s ‘DetonatedE first released on Notorious in 1994, are also in the pipeline for updated Smiffie makeovers!

Talking from his new Southern home, Marc explained how after conquering some lengthy legal issues, his frantic lifestyle, hectic dj schedule and setting up his new studio he is now fully charged to stamp Notorious upon the hardcore scene once more.

“From the move to the state of the vinyl industry, there were so many factors involved,Eexplains Marc on the the wait. “I always knew we’d come back it was just a question of when. Now I feel the time is right, the tracks are really firing right now and Most importantly, I wanted to make sure it was with the 110% commitment it deserved. It had to be all or nothing.E

Originally born in 1993, Notorious Vinyl the shop and label were the brainchild of Scottish hardcore legend Marc Smith and his then record shop partner Tony Montgomery. The first label to release Scott Brown’s bouncy techno classic ‘DetonatedE its anthems like Marc’s ‘Marck II epE the ‘Enosis epEand ‘CentripitalEpicked up plays from Slipmatt, Clarkee and then hardcore hero Carl Cox, making it one of the most revered labels in raveland.

In its resurrection era, Notorious Vinyl will now be releasing every month to six weeks!
The button on the hardcore scene’s most explosive un-detonated bomb is finally ready to be pressed! Stand back ravers and watch it all go right f**kin off!

To feel the rush of Marc Smith's 'Gravity' click here: http://www.nuenergy.co.uk/ram/notv001-a

To experience the bouncy mayhem of 'Wot Da Funk' click here: http://www.nuenergy.co.uk/ram/notv001-aa

To hear the full-on power of 'Thik N Fast' click here: http://www.nuenergy.co.uk/ram/notv001-aa1
V.V.V.V.Limted Exclusive Test Presses For Notorious Vinyl Will Be Avaiable Through The Nu Energy Collective online store within the next two weeks!!!

Full Colour Exclusive Pre-Relase Copies Will Follow Through The Nu Energy Collective over a month ahead of shop release date in early July!
www.nuenergy.co.uk

Alert moderator

Edited by - DJ Mole on 2006/04/29 13:16:00
capone13
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,302 posts
capone13 has donated money to the site
Posted - 2006/04/28 :  19:22:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit capone13's homepage
Wahey, quality!!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJ Mole
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,505 posts
Posted - 2006/04/28 :  19:28:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Mole's homepage
indeedy Capone Gravity has been on my want list for like too long

capone13
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,302 posts
capone13 has donated money to the site
Posted - 2006/04/28 :  19:31:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit capone13's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mole:
indeedy Capone Gravity has been on my want list for like too long

Aye dude, really good vinyl as a whole though, all the tracks are amazing, always been a big fan of WDF since it was on Bonkers 12, CHOON!!

DJ Mole
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,505 posts
Posted - 2006/04/28 :  19:34:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Mole's homepage
the Boom N Pow remixes will be awesome i can see it now

Gammer Remix
Kurt Remix
Marc Smith Remix
Neophyte Remix

UMM how sexual would that be eh

NeXuS
Advanced Member

United States
1,627 posts

81 hardcore releases
NeXuS has donated money to the site NeXuS has attended 15 events
Posted - 2006/04/28 :  20:02:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NeXuS's homepage
cant wait

DJ Mole
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,505 posts
Posted - 2006/04/29 :  12:58:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Mole's homepage
ffs people its Notorious Vinyl are none of you hardcore :S lol

Jax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,676 posts
Jax has donated money to the site Jax has attended 6 events
Posted - 2006/04/29 :  13:04:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jax's homepage
try being a bit more specific with the topic id its only had 67 views

DJ Mole
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,505 posts
Posted - 2006/04/29 :  13:16:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Mole's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_JaXoN:

how the hell is that

e-lucid
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
558 posts
e-lucid has attended 31 events
Posted - 2006/04/29 :  14:35:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit e-lucid's homepage
I dont buy vinyl but Gravity has been a stomper 4 ages - long overdue

Jax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,676 posts
Jax has donated money to the site Jax has attended 6 events
Posted - 2006/04/29 :  14:46:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jax's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mole:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_JaXoN:

how the hell is that

what was that, i didnt quite hear you lol

T~
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
797 posts
T~ has donated money to the site T~ has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/04/29 :  18:45:40  Show profile  Send a private message
will definitely be getting it

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.2 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page