Remember my login 
  Articles >> General : About us
General
HappyHardcore related web sites
    About us
Author: silver
Rate this resource!
About us:
Who are the people behind such a behemoth of a website? If you have talent and what to help up please feel free to contact us and let us know what you're good at.

DJ Silver

Name:
DJ Silver

Positions:

Admin / Owner & Operator
Site programming, radio content programming, forum moderator, record database moderator, shop coordinator, chat moderator & public relations.

Bio:
DJ Silver is the owner and operator of HappyHardcore.com. Silver's passion and commitment to hardcore is shown throughout the entire site from his hard work. Silver has put a ton of blood, sweat and money into getting HappyHardcore.com to where it is now with no promise of return and is extremely thankful that he can promote hardcore on a global scale.

DOB:
August 29th 1976

(Australian nationality)

s i l v e r @ h a p p y h a r d c o r e . c o m
(remove spaces)

Virus
Name:
Virus

Positions:

Senior Forum Moderator, Label scans & TSR radio crew!

Bio:
Virus has been listening to hardcore since 1994, at the age of 14. He began DJ'ing around this time, and in 1996 he started exclusively spinning hardcore. In 1999, he began getting booked in his hometown of Toronto, Canada, and soon all over North America.. His knowledge of the music and culture landed him a place on the Happyhardcore.com team. He is one of the hosts of the weekly Totally Sweet Radio show, which has been running since October of 2002

DOB:
June 16, 1980

v i r u s @ h a p p y h a r d c o r e . c o m
(remove spaces)

DJ Comet
Name:
DJ Comet

Positions:
Senior record database moderator, radio moderator, forum moderator & chat moderator

Bio:
For years, DJ Comet had been a fan of epic-trance. It wasn't until late 2002 when his musical taste evolved. After hearing Scott Brown's latest Elysium remix (Elysium +), Comet couldn't take it anymore; he had to start DJing! Now he is a resident crew member and DJ for HappyHardcore.com only 2 years into his career! Things are just starting for this young DJ.

DOB:
October 24th, 1985

d j c o m e t @ h a p p y h a r d c o r e . c o m
(remove spaces)

Milo
Name:
Milo

Positions:
Senior event moderator, North America event moderator, forum moderator & TSR radio crew!

Bio:
Milo's love for DJing all began in mid 2000 after a return trip to Australia where he experienced the club and rave scene there. It was several months later that he made his way into hardcore and has been passionately pushing forward ever since. It wasn't until fall of 2003 that things began to really blow up as he moved to Toronto, Canada and met up with the Totally Sweet Radio crew and officially joined the happyhardcore.com team after years of contributing to the site.

DOB:
December 3rd, 1984

(American nationality)

m i l o @ h a p p y h a r d c o r e . c o m
(remove spaces)

Oli G
Name:
Oli G

Positions:
Chat moderator, Camel Herder

Bio:
Began DJing Late 99' Starting with trance before coming resident at the infamous Taking The Biscuit Night in Stafford, UK, Moving on to start The still running Lost The Plot night in stafford, and later Camel records, which is now on its 6th Release. Camel Studios is now open for buisiness and Oli G Has produced for various labels including Camel, Hecttech, Digital Beatz, DFM, RFU etc, and has had DJ & PA Bookings at events all round the UK, Including Uproar @ The Sanctuary.

DOB:
??

o l i @ g h a l e b i . c o . u k
(remove spaces)

Pixie
Name:
Pixie

Position:
UK event moderator (in trial)

Nami
Name:
Nami

Position:
Japanese translator

DOB:
??

AVAILABLE FOR APPLICATIONS

Position:
Japan event moderator

Position:
Australia event moderator

Position:
European event moderator

Position:
UK event moderator

Added: 2004/06/07  Hits: 25567    Votes: 1  Rating: 

It took 0.3 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page