Radio listeners 187+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 Take On Me AWal Core Control.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
MusicILove About 10 minutes ago a hardcore version of Take on me was played on the radio does anyone know what it is? and where I can get it?

I don?t know what number of core control it is it?s cut off.
AWal That was Core Control 78 at this part.

The remix used was Billy Jump's PDZ Remix.

The instructions on how to get the song are in the info: You'll have to share it on Facebook then tag Billy Jump in the post.

Billy Jump's Facebook is at https://www.facebook.com/BillyJumpDj/
MusicILove Thanks :) Do you think he will let me have a copy if I don?t have Facebook? I?m on my phone and can?t read the description on soundcloud.
Samination Ah Billy, the man who couldn't take mild-mannered criticism without going completely nuts. Definitely took a note from the Gammer school of replying to "haters"
Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
Ah Billy, the man who couldn't take mild-mannered criticism without going completely nuts. Definitely took a note from the Gammer school of replying to "haters"

What happened? I vaguely remember something.
Impulse_Response If I remember correctly, Billy posted a new "freeform" track a few years ago. Samination replied that it wasn't really freeform and Billy lost his shit. He said he wasn't posting stuff here anymore.
Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by Impulse_Response:
If I remember correctly, Billy posted a new "freeform" track a few years ago. Samination replied that it wasn't really freeform and Billy lost his shit. He said he wasn't posting stuff here anymore.

LOL
Samination I can't remember which track it was, but it wasn't a Freeform track. Heck, it wasn't even heavily influenced by Freeform, just borrowed a few sounds here and there...

But then, even back in 2005, some people labeled Quosh as a freeform label (because it wasn't raverbaby or essential platinum 2002)...
MusicILove There was also this.
https://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=92438
BlauAuster Did you manage to get this track?
MusicILove
quote:
Originally posted by BlauAuster:
Did you manage to get this track?

I didn't try. I don't think he would appreciate me asking on here.
MusicILove
quote:
Originally posted by Si Thompson:
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
Ah Billy, the man who couldn't take mild-mannered criticism without going completely nuts. Definitely took a note from the Gammer school of replying to "haters"

What happened? I vaguely remember something.

There was also this.
https://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=92438
meran05 I'll be honest, was never really a fan of Billy Jump, iv'e seen him spit his dummy out a few times...

Samination has nailed it with his reply, Gammer V2 type of guy when it comes to criticism.

And the fact he wants you to share a link and tag him is just ridiculous, like he's craving the attention for goodness sake, he's not even that good.

It took 1 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page