Radio listeners 175+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 I Can't find this tune on Vinyl!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Dave-Rayvon I'm desperate to get a copy of Bass D & King Matthew's "Like a Dream" on vinyl. It's track 10 on Bonkers 1 and has the lyrics removed! :-(

Dave!
djstorm ermm its on inferno recs(holland) inferno number 7 (i think) hope that helps

storm
TrAiNwRecK tImMiE IM LET YOU IN ON A SECRET.IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET THAT TUNE ON VINYL YOU CAN GO TO IMOUK.COM. CHECK OUT THE VINYL ALBUMS AND CHECK OUT REZERECTION VINYL 2 I THINK. IT IS COMPILATION AND IT HAS THAT TRACK ON THER THERE SOME PROBLEMS THOUGH.ONE BEING POOR SOUND QUALITY BUT YOU CAN FIX THAT WITH YOU EQ. THE SECOND PROBLEM IS THAT FOR SOME REASON THE END OF THE TRACK FADES OUT SO ITS SOMEWHAT DIFICULT TO MIX OUT OF.

whatcanyado
MC RizlaDizla You must admit though, its a good buy. I got my copy of Rez II for £6.99 and all the choons on it are hard and old. Good stuff.

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush".
virus it fades out it the middle of the track.. like RIGHT after the vocal, thus not even worth trying. i bought the pack for that reason, but when i listened to it, i sold it off right away.. then i got the original and i was happy..

and a good secret to typing on msg board's is to not use the caps lock :P

adam

Edited by - virus on 14 Sep 2001 14:21:17
TrAiNwRecK tImMiE do'h! i awaeys do that, mostly due to the fact that my mom always types in caps so when i type i dont bother to check the caps lock, but ive gotten heat for it before and was wondering wut the bid deal? and yeah i havnt spun my rez record since i bought it either unless im gonna end my set with it

whatcanyado
MC RizlaDizla I use it quite a bit. I know its not on there for long but I like doing fast paced, quick mixing sets sometimes just to keep you on you toes.

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush".
DJTempo I also bought REZ II for Like a Dream and imagine how gutted I was to put on my spanking 1210, put the needle on and start bopping away only to find that it fade away, as does my memory of that night. Bloody REZ, good job i own original now.

There is only ONE, me.....

It took 0.77 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page