Radio listeners 167+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Found the Bonkers 12 cover

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Seany http://www.virginmegastores.co.uk/pws/ViewObject.vms?origin=pwssearchresult.jsp&event=link&ot=review&ps_euk=557783

Does anyone have a better quality version??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
raverdave Quality! back to the way it should be, looks top

"Can I Use My Strong Hand!?!"

HaRdCoRe HuStLeR!!! HaRdCoRe HuStLeR!!!
mr bishi Deadly now i only have 8 to 11 uglying up my collection.

"24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think
not."

Homer Jay Simpson
DJ Phoenix ^^^ dont you mean 8-11?

i cant see it that well, but what i can see looks good!
i do prefer the cyber-style tho... i think 9 looked the best! either that, or one... i did like one!

heres the better quality pic and bigger

Seany I Always wonder why Sharkey always has big ears In the old style covers..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DJ Phoenix ^^^ Or why Hixxy Looks nothing like Hixxy...?
Hey... it says Mission: Hardcore... & The Dirty Dozen!

smilee if you want you can edit your original post to show the full size image, that way peopla can go straight to the better quality one. :) (i mean, you still found it, its just thats the link to the full size one on the virgin site
Seany ^^LOL ,I've seen pics of sharkey plenty of times and i have never noticed him having big ears. I'll look harder next time ;)

Triquatra

Death By Stereo!!
Seany ^Lol ,He definetely doesnt have big ears...Especially in equivelance with the cartoon :)

Triquatra well, its a cartoon - its supposed to be exagerated:

ie: his ears stick out a little...to ....his ears stick out alot

hehe

Death By Stereo!!
ryg0r To tell you the truth I really prefered the covers for Bonkers 9/10.

They looked cool. These cartoon ones look kinda silly.

-=[ryg0r]=-
DJ Superman i prefer the older covers myself.

do you think this is "official" enough to use on the news page? there's just a plain white one with green writing at the minute

whizz-billy-the-kid's got you in his sights
thecrazyg looks alrite to me :thumbsup:
yellow is a good colour ;)

ANybody wanna donate some cash to the "Turntables for Gav fund?" ~ If you don't, you could be to blame for the demise of happy hardcore!
Simon Who made Hixxy the General???

+ The Dirty Dozen is a good theme, I do enjoy that movie

"Hey, hey, mama, said the way you move
Gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove"
Seany ^^Heh yeah the film is wicked :) ....Yeah Shaun im sure its the finished one...I dont know why they would make a sales cover then put up a half finished cover :P

Triquatra hmm, smilee - i would have thought your post would have made it to the front page..i wonder why it hasnt :/

Death By Stereo!!
DJ Superman haha, thats what i was getting at ............ a subtle hint to the mods

Comet
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
hmm, smilee - i would have thought your post would have made it to the front page..i wonder why it hasnt :/

Because Silver has been in UK for a week and I don't have power to put news up. :S

Back to topic, I love the new cover! Bringing it back to the old skool. Although I liked the 8 - 12 graphics, I LOVED the old Bonkers artist. I mean, how can you make Bonkers sound epic? [:P] Top notch cover!

silver We had it for a while, but was unable to post it until React gave the green light.... plus that version posted in this thread and on other sites is not the final version. I was also in the UK which means I was not at my inbox.... the final version is posted now amongst a ton of other news :)

dj-freedom Any news on a tracklisting yet?

Hardcore is the passion of the chosen....
DJ Phoenix Yeah Silver, you said "at the end of the week"... Is that friday or Sunday?

Today is the end of my week so even pm me and tell me.
haha

mark-ireland
The Grim Reaper No wonder hardcore gets no respect from anyone when they do childish covers like that.

Seany How is it childish....Its an Animation ,Nothing childish about it! And respect from who? You should'nt care if they dont respect it, Their problem :)

DJ Superman check the news page. the cover has been updated, I think it looks a lot better now.

Seany Argh ,Couldnt they have just waited and put the final one up? Whats the frickiting point! ?

DJ Phoenix ^^^ because that WAS the final copy...? But then they changed it...?

B.C im really happy with the new cover...hopefully they'll stick 2 it this time...stupid 9-11 covers r messin up my collection now! i wish they all followed the same original format of a number and kool title and cartoon-like artwork...its more the sides of the cds that i want similar...the 2 logos are really different.

"Belong To The Hardcore Regime! Wake Up From Your Synthetic Dreams!....WE Are Your Future!!!"
djhixxy_h_t_i_d Just when i thought hardcore was moving forward..we take a step back..i agree ..how can any1 take us seriuos with stupid designs like this...bonkers9-11 was starting to look great...we left the old crazy style behind..the one that was dying out..!!bonkers 11 looked great!!then bonkers 12 jst looks silly..i wish react wd keep the kinda designs..it makes ma collection look silly!!still if bonkers 12 is anyfin like 9,10 or 11 then am not carin wht the cover looks like!!!H.T.I.D!!!

DJ Hixxy...Hardcore Till I Die..H...T...I..D.. Hardcore.....Till I DIIEEE!!!
DJ Phoenix you wanna make ya mind up mate! Anyway, Bonkers sorta means stupid right? So the cover of 12 suits the name again!

djhixxy_h_t_i_d DOES ANY 1 KNOW IF THERRES GONNA BE A BONKERS 13....??????AFTER BONKERS X WAS RELEASED REACT TOLD US THERE GONNA BE ANOTHER 2..XI AN XII BUT AV NOT HEARD ANYTHIN SO FAR ABOUT BONKERS 13..IF THERES NOT THEN LIFES NOT WORTH LIVIN!!!

DJ Superman as far as I'm aware the contract and arrangement etc. with react was for 12 editions and that's it. I think there'll be more individual projects from the DJ's to follow though, along with the HTID series etc.

P.S steer clear of using all CAPS unless you want to shout, it's really hard to read

Seany ^^Just because their only signed till '12 doesnt mean they might not make anymore...It seems to be getting more popular...And the last 2 or 3 Bonkers seemed to have sold well..Their bound to make more...And feck '13 ..Straight onto 14 :)

djhixxy_htid ..Imposter :P ..The Bonkers 10-11 covers are as ghey as....IMO their crapper than the "Animation" Covers like 12...So ermm Shoosht! :D

DJ Phoenix ^^^ yeah, I think Smilee's right there... Bonkers has done so well that they should re-sign for at least another 7! Hardcore's not going to go away!!!

Death By Stereo!!
thecrazyg hahaha i prefer the old bouncey kinda style stuff ~ cos its more happy duH!

ANybody wanna donate some cash to the "Turntables for Gav fund?" ~ If you don't, you could be to blame for the demise of happy hardcore!
djhixxy_h_t_i_d i totally agree..since bonkers 9..the sales av went rite up..hardcore is gettin bigger..bonkers is gettin bigger..so to stop now wd be a shame....hope fully scott an hixxy..will sign for another 3-4 bonkers..hopefully..also..the bonkers covers for 9,10 an11 were really smart..especially bonkers 9..it gave bonkers anew look..its not gay mate!!its serious lookin!HTID

DarrenJ I got excited for a min then thinking hixxy was here oh well
I dont like the cover much, I didnt like the bonkers XI more thu....looked like a trance cd
should be a good cd, well Mr Browns and sharkeys for sure ;)

well I, I will, I will hardcore
DJ Phoenix
quote:
Originally posted by DarrenJ:
I got excited for a min then thinking hixxy was here oh well
I dont like the cover much, I didnt like the bonkers XI more thu....looked like a trance cd
should be a good cd, well Mr Browns and sharkeys for sure ;)

well I, I will, I will hardcore

yeah, i thought it was Hixxy when i first saw it... Wouldn't it be funny if Hixxy tried to sign up as DJ Hixxy HTID and it was taken! He'd be like "wha...?"... lol.
Really looking forward to this now, can't wait for the tracklistings (not a hint, Silver, i know you're busy or not allowed yet...) and 'coz i'm a Raverbaby follower; Hixxy, UFO, Breeze & Styles... etc... i can't wait for it especially! Bring it on!

djhixxy_h_t_i_d i wish i was hixxy!!UFO make some bangin top quality tunes..especially Far Awa..Underground..Hardcore etc..anyway..whts happened to the tracklisting HappyHardcore.com said they wd have by the end of the week..??im desperate so pz put me out of my misery an let us see them!!especially Breeze & Styles..im sure theres will be mint!!..HTID!!

silver I'm still waiting on the tracklist posting sorry guys... I made a few phone calls last night to hurry things up.

Hardcore Till I Die...
DJ Phoenix *throws bucket of water over Steve O*
Calm down bud!

Hardcore Till I Die...
StrifeII sorry to sound like an anti-hardcore kinda guy, but i'm really not fond of the cover. Sharkey looks like a chimp :| and the rainbow in the backgrounds a bit of a killer too. The original bonkers artwork ruled :)

This post bought to you by Blasphemy

"Even though i've come to far, i know i've got so far to go"
Triquatra i agree

Death By Stereo!!
Squishy Star There's a rainbow in the background of the Bonkers 12 cover?

DJ Phoenix ^^^ yeah, look on the front page... and check the TRACK LISTINGS whilst you're there!!!

JesterDJ the cartoon covers do suit the serie's name though; after all, it is called bonkers so its the sort of idea you'd expect. Gotta say though i do agree, that the more sorta futuristic covers do look pretty cool, 11 looked a bit dodgy, but cool none the less, but i really liked bonkers X cover, that looked cool.

Still it is nice to have a bit more of a blast from the past with the old general nutty stuff going on on the cover!!!

If pac-man really had an effect on us, we'd all be runnin' round in dark rooms, listening to repetitive music and munching pills!!!

*.*Jester*.*
Squishy Star Oh!Okay...because the one I saw, on the first page of this thread, doesn't have a rainbow...

djhixxy_h_t_i_d FIANLLY!!!We have the bonkers 12 tracklists..look really good..cnt wait 2 hear hixxys an Breeze & Styles.thank u very much happyhardcore.com..i was really itching 2 c the tracklists..thank u for puttin me out of my misery!H.T.I.D

It took 3.25 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page