Total online 1446
 Radio listeners 166+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 Neophyte & Evil Activities "Alles Kapot" Lyrics?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
whispering Can anyone translate the lyrics from that tune?

Love that tune, love the part where that guy yells... something

Knightmare Euhm... I'lllook into it.

A few things I know by heart.

Wanneer men begint met het beluisteren van de House-muziek zal men op een bepaald moment problemen krijgen met bidden. Men zal ook niet meer met hun ouders naar de kerk willen en der haar afscheren en zo agesneden raken van god. (or something like that).

Translation: When one starts listening to Housemusic one will experience difficulty with praying. They will also refuse to go to church with their parents and shave their have so that they are cut off from god.

Better translation will follow shortly.

!GABBER 4 LIFE!
Dave Murray What a tune, surprisingly picked it up in aberdeen heh.

DJ J-me
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by Knightmare:
Euhm... I'lllook into it.

A few things I know by heart.

Wanneer men begint met het beluisteren van de House-muziek zal men op een bepaald moment problemen krijgen met bidden. Men zal ook niet meer met hun ouders naar de kerk willen en der haar afscheren en zo agesneden raken van god. (or something like that).

Translation: When one starts listening to Housemusic one will experience difficulty with praying. They will also refuse to go to church with their parents and shave their have so that they are cut off from god.

Better translation will follow shortly.

Thanks
Also if you could tell what that guy yells after the base comes, the one that sounds little bit like music or something :)

Dave Murray De Klootzakken - Dominee Dimitri - August 27, 2003
This record samples a Dutch preacher who was on a show of 'Jack Spijkerman'. The preacher tells Jack about housemusic. He tells him (in Dutch) that housemusic is from the devil and that it is bad for our children etc etc. The preacher tells about his experiences with gabbers. He says: I saw the people at a gabberparty change into a crowd of spineless animals... The devil took control over them.... If your Dutch the record is extremely funny. The preacher heard the record and he immediately went to a judge who forbid the record. It was in stores less then a week I think.

Christian voice:" die rare capriolen die ze met die rare muziek uithalen, nou dan wordt je stapelgek, dat heeft de schepper van hemel en aarde nooit gewild
Terror voice:"ja hoooooooorrrrr"
Christian voice:"ik vind dat je van house af moet blijven het is vergif van het eerste soort"
Terror voice:"hondeeeeee"
Christian voice:"je wordt stapelgek van die harde muziek"
Terror voice: ach mannnnnn"
Other voice"Kom eens, ik heb nog een allerlaatste vraag: komen housers in de hemel?"
Christian voice:"nee nee tot dat ze zich bekeren en jesus christus..."

Free translation:

CV: those strange moves they make with the music makes you crazy, the creator of heaven and earth never wanted this
TV: as if!
CV: stay away from house its poison
TV: assho....
CV: the loud music makes you crazy
TV: oh man....
CV: come, last question: do gabbers go to heaven?
TV: only if they turn to God and obey jesus christ

Wat betekent house dan voor jou? (mumbled a bit and repeated at the start)
translation: What does House mean to you?

Totaal lichaamlijke energieuitstotingen.
translation: total bodily energydischarges.

Ik was er vanaf het begin af aan bij en ...
translation: I was there from the start and ...

Der hoorde zo'n .... bij, hoe heet ie ook al weer, hakkeh! (don't understand the .... very well)
translation : there was a ... to go along with it, what was it called again, hakkeh!

Nou,.... tis gewoon botegeil, tis gewoon lekker!
translation: Well, it's just ...., it's just so horny, it's just awesome! (very freely translated)

(preacher) Je wordt er stapelgek van van die harde muziek.
translation: you just go crazy from that hard music.

Als men begint bij het beluisteren van de housemuziek dan zal men op een gegeven moment moeite gaan krijge met bidden, men zal ook op een gegeven moment niet meer naar de kerk mee willen gaan met hun ouders, je ziet veel dat ze der haar kaalscheren, ze worden eigenlijk van god afgesneden omdat ze zich laten paraciteren door de housemuziek wat van satan zelf is.
translation (this is gonna be a long one): when one starts listening to house-music, at a certain time one will experience dificulties praying, one will not want to go to church with their parents, it is commonly seen that they shave their head, they are in fact cut off from God because they allow themselves to be "parasited" (don't know the right translation for it) by the house-music which is from satan himself.

jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hooooooooooooooor!
translation: yeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhh riiiiiiiiiiiigggghhhhttttt!

Boeit niet!
translation: Nobody cares! or Not interesting!

Dat zijn meer dan 120 dreunen per minuut en je raakt helemaal in extase, nou dat heeft een schepsel van hemel en aarde nooit gewild, die wil rust en ... .
translation: That's more than 120 thumps a minute and a creature of heaven and earth never wanted that, it wants rest and ... (probably something in the line of "quite" or "peace").

U schreef : "ik zag de jeugd veranderen in een willoze kudde dansend vee." U meent dat ,hé?
-Dat meen ik, anders had ik het niet schreven.
De Duivel kreeg ze in hun greep.
- Ja want die muziek daar zit achter eigenlijk de duivel, die wil zo de jongeren proberen te indoctrineren dat ze alles in onze maatschappij kapot maken en dat komt ook al in het liedje tot uiting "alles naar de klote", nou alles kapot.
Alles kapot, alles kapot, alles kapot, etc.(and so on)
translation:
U wrote :" I saw the youth turn into a mindless flock of dancing catle". You meant that, didn't you?
- I meant it, cuz otherwise I wouldn't have written it.
The Devil got them in his grasp.
-Yes, cuz behind that music is in fact the devil, like this he wants to try to indoctrinate the youth so that they'll wreck (destroy, annihilate, ...) everything in our society like it is stated in the song "alles naar de klote" (by Euromasters on Rotterdam Records), well everything ruined (broken, busted, ... don't know how to define kapot in this case, translating ain't easy).
Everything ruined, everything ruined, ...

Housemuziek maakt jongeren kapot.
translation: Housemusic destroys the youth.

(something that sounds a bit like) hondeeee!
translation (although I'm probably wrong): dogs!

Nou de hartslag wil ook proberen dat ritme op te volgen dat can niet.
translation: Well, the heartbeat will try and follow that rythm, that can't be done.

Ach man
translation: ow man!

*jibberish* Ja das Remko-stijl
translation: Yeah, that's remko-style (Remko is a name)

3 per minute, 60 km per uur
translation: 3 per minute, 60 km an hour.

Sorry for the sometimes vague translations, but as stated in the lyrics of "Muil houwe", it's hard to translate litterally.

!GABBER 4 LIFE!
Knightmare
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Murray:
If your Dutch the record is extremely funny.

Indeed it is, trust me

!GABBER 4 LIFE!
whispering A big Thank You to you Knightmare

"Boeit niet!" Thats the best part of the tune

Knightmare No prob, I'm here to help

!GABBER 4 LIFE!
djyogi this song is old its beeen used in 94 hardcore productions, etc, DJ Vagas used to kain this track well the older version,

"My only regret in life is that i wasn't a DJ" Draz
Knightmare
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Murray:
The preacher heard the record and he immediately went to a judge who forbid the record. It was in stores less then a week I think.

Beauty In Motion

Well, you'll be leased 2 know that the record is available again .
Seen it on sector-1.com and reccess.nl

!GABBER 4 LIFE!
NuFoundation I !!LOVE!! that tune, the vocals are funny, but the tune itself is actually pretty amazing.

This is my BOOMSTICK!
kathryn Topic dig but what does Alles Kapot mean in English please?
Mortis
quote:
Originally posted by kathryn:
Topic dig but what does Alles Kapot mean in English please?

All Broken

It took 1.22 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page