Total online 1612
 Radio listeners 158+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Breeze & Styles - You're Shining (HTID Remix)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJ Superman finally! a way to get you're shining without sending someone from ebay a cheque for £30

I'm going to have to order, just wanted to know what everyone thinks about it compared to the original mix. it's got future shining on it as well but I still wish I could buy the original for a decent price and give that a caining ....... it's just not the same

This is my BOOMSTICK!
clarke101 I dont like the original mix as much as SB or HTID mixs

Dave Murray
quote:
Originally posted by djprobe:
I like it. For me it doesn't touch the original, but it's good in its own way. Set up a petition to get a Repress of the original or something..lol.

This is my BOOMSTICK!

I'd maybe sell mine, how much would you offer for it

This is my BOOMSTICK!
DJ Superman hey Dave, I'm afraid I could only offer £10 - £12 'cos i'm a student with an impressive amount of debt doubt Hixxy and RB would bother with a repress now that this new one's out as well. might just get the HTID mix and stop moaning.......

1. someone on ush said his was warped
2. the audio sample on shop.happyhardcore.com has a awful scratch sounding noise on the side B sample

anyone properly bought this?

well I, I will, I will hardcore
Exhile The original will get repressed in the not too distant future im sure. All the other raver babys did

----------------------------------------------------------

www.djhoekzema.com

www.intenseradio.co.uk

Frank
MrJakk thumbs down to these 2 remixes, original is the best!!!!

Hardcore Con Queso

http://www.hardkore-nrg.com
Dave Murray Dunno if it will get repressed myself, with there being so many remixes of it & the hardcore version being released on AATW.

DJ Peggy

Charco I think 'Futures Shining' is an amazing tune!!!

If someone cameup to me and said __________ , I'd turn around and say _________, then _____________ and after all that, i'd _______, ________ and ___________....to _______ ......
Hawkerson this is a gr8 track i 1st herd it on my copy of HTID. absolutely rocks!

virus Future Shining

"u have just experienced the wisdom of dj curly..................yeh rite.

previosly known as
DREAMSCAPE2002
SEEKY Two bangign mixes but the original still does it for me thinking about buying the new one but I already have the original mix and SB mix so I don't know if there is much point!

Es , SPEED , TRIPS AND BLOW HERE WE ****ING GO!
tklown Don't like either of them :o

ravin-mad your shining remix

two great remix's but as they always say, u cant beat the original. i have the original twice,original rbc vinyl & limited picture disc & its always a slammer when i play them. just gotta see the reaction of the crowd when i play them. the one that will do it is if scott brown would make a dark hard mix of it.

happy ravin

j shepherd
Driftingjzx81 the B side is good, but the HTID remix sucks....

the original is better :)

It took 1.38 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page