Radio listeners 175+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Treasure or trash?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Lixx I just took a trip to the local record shop to search through the vinyl and came upon a few records that caught my eye. They didn't have a deck out to test em out on so I couldn't give em a listen. Please tell me if they're worth another trip downtown.
1.) White label - Fugees or not ($10.99). Had FOR001TT stamped on it. Is this the dj zinc version or some dodgy bootleg?
2.)4 tracker with The Boogie Times Tribe - The Dark Stanger, Ray Keith - The Helicopter Tune, DJ SS - The Lighter, DJ Taktix - The Way ($10.99). Does the helicopter tune = the chopper by terrorist? It wasn't a white label and had JW1 on it.
3.)Speed Limit 140+ BPM 4 piece compilation from moonshine($7.99). 3 tracks per record, old skool / jungle stuff like top buzz and origin unknown taken from different sets in the cd series. Tracks look great, can't even find a mention of its existence on the net, but I'm just wondering about comps in general.
Also spotted KFA001 hand of destiny / sicks daze for $9.99, the only happy hardcore record they have *sigh* Haven't heard these new mixes yet but i don't see how they could've screwed these songs up enough to not spend an extra ten spot on em. Thanks in advance.
-Lixx

DJ Pathfinder the kfa record is ok.
i dont have it because i have the original six days and remix by brisk.
and ihave take me away original and slipmat remix.
if you dont have one of that tracks than is it wort buying.

You can't see me,because i am the future.
silver Plus the new release was "helped" produced by DJ Eeeeeeeeee~~~~vil :)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
MC RizlaDizla Make sure you dont get the chooper choon mixed up with the helicoptor. The helicoptor is by deep blue and is proppa old Jungle.

I would say if it is that 1 it is worth getting. Dont bother with the rerady or not one if its a dodgy botleg.

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush".
dj-efeks yeah that "Fugees or Not" does have the original mix on it, not sure if its a bootleg or not , good record all the same

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
feel the fury... hardcore. never. dies
virus the six days remix is pretty much identical to six days '98

adam

It took 0.68 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page