Radio listeners 183+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: UK & Ireland
 Future Dance - Club Tour

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Matty K Well, anyone planning to go to FD Vs REVIVAL Part Two - Saturday 8th of December @ The Colosseum, Vauxhall, London????

http://www.future-dance.co.uk/nextevent.htm

I'll be there - in my "Matty K" T-Shirt

Anyone else care to join me...........

The Rhythm Station will always be my home
DJ Pathfinder i dont go but if kaos must play
it would be a great party.

You can't see me,because i am the future.
MC RizlaDizla Oh yeah Matt I 'll be there. I will hopefully be wearing my new MC RizlaDizla Arsenal Shirt. I gotta order it first. If not I'll be there wearing me yellow jacket with MC RizlaDizla on the back. Either way your know who I'm.

If this is half as good as FD7 it will be a wikkid night out.

Looking forward to seeing DJ Fade for the first time.

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush".
jenny Hello people long time no chat

Matty K were definatley gonna have to meet up this time as we didnt manage it last time, where do you live?

Ill be wearing the usual, me yellow jacket with a big orange smiley face on the back, with me white bucket hat.

Sees ya there

jen

happyraveruk jenny!!!!:D:):D welcome back mate. i see your boss has finally lifted the happyhardcore.com ban. :D can't come. :( . Pathfinder, i saw kaos the other night play an old skool set. absolutely wicked. played some jungle, old skool and 93/94 happy hardcore. he's a gr8 dj, and if future dance is like FD7 then it will be quality. wish i woz goin. no money. mattyk - where u goin NYE ? 'sall bout the slammin. see yas there. simon.

You look like you're in another world, but i can read your mind. 4 o'clock in the morning, and it's starting to get light.
silver the happyhardcore.com ban?

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Lixx This board is somewhat addictive...
-Lixx

MC RizlaDizla haha jeeny was caught on here at work. So she was banned from it by her boss. She had to go to a coffee shop to post this. haha

Yeah looking forward to this. Gotta get me arsenal top on friday after going to imo records. Bring it on FD

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush."
"Oh my goodness gracious me, Badboy Dj, Wikkid Mc."
silver What you two work together or something?

MC RizlaDizla na just no her from on here and been raving a few times

jenny Shut it rizladizla or ill have to kick ur ass on friday!!!! Raving a few times!! Hey we slept 2geva!

Hiya happyraveruk, yeah had to resort to a internet cafe, but hey, you cant keep me away!!!!!

shame about not being able to come future dance last time was brill apart from your F***k up!! hehe

P.S rizladizla crashed at mine after Slammin

MC RizlaDizla Wot a ****ing wikkid rave. The venue was top class. So clean. It had really nice chairs and tables everywhere. Was well pissed and stonned b4 i got to this.

Every set was xellent. Nice talking to ya matty k. **** knows what we were talking about now. How many times did we forget our sentances, haha.

DJ Pathfinder there are now pic on the ush site of that event.

MC RizlaDizla yeah i cant seem to find me on it though.

DJ Pathfinder if found let me know :)

DJ Pathfinder

the right one is me

silver and that white stuff at the back of your head is?

DJ Pathfinder could be a light from inside it was a housparty and we were on the balconey.

MC RizlaDizla Oh yeah weve all heard the old "the light inside the house party " excuse.

hahahahahaa.

Right Pathfinder I now know who to look out for at Standsted now. Not long to go

Matty K Hello there!!!! Christ do I feel abit messy today, but was it worth it - HELL YEAH.

Had a wicked time at FD - cool meeting MC Rizladizla & Jenny (after the last couple of meetings didn't happen) - And boy MC-RD we did chat alot. Can't remember what, but yeah - those (unfinished) sentences which which ended "what was I sayin???"!!!!!! Class - signs of a truely good night.

Found myself dancing near the air-con for the majority of the night. I don't know why thou - it was freezing over there - had to venture into the middle of the crowd to kinda warm-up (which was abit of a strange scenario for all those that have been to the Drome)!!! I think the chillyness of the air-con blowing on me is the reason for my newley chapped lips!!

As MC RD said, the club itself is; nice (I think that is the appropriate word). It was very clean (Me n my misses were watching the security gaurds picking up the empty water bottles - I've never seen this in my raving career).

Keep up the MC'in RD - you can go far!!!!

Laterz

The Rhythm Station will always be my home

It took 1.39 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page